Target Locked

Target Locked

-A couple days later-

“So, it was you” Gui Gui said as she pushed a girl against the wall. “Da Ya.”

“W-What do you mean?” Da Ya ask Gui Gui innocently.

“Don't kid with me,” Gui Gui walks towards her. “I know it's you, this annoying voice is something that I can never forget even if I want to.”

“What...what are you going to do to me?”

“Oh~ I don't know, maybe something make you suffer slowly.”

“You- you can't! I’ll scream if you do”

“Are you stupid? This is the south building, nobody is around here during lunch hours.”

The girl began to shake scared and have teary eyes.

“I- I’m sorry” she began.

“What? You're sorry?” Gui Gui smiled at her. “I can't see or hear sincerity in that.”

“I'm really sorry, please forgive me” she begs Gui Gui.

“You know, I hate people like you most. Pretend to be bright and innocent but really is cruel and dark. Did you know? I was really happy that you were the first girl to be friends with me” Gui Gui gave her a real smile. “I was happy that there was actually someone who think of me differently, but that happiness quickly turned into sadness, because that someone who wanted to be friends with me, was the same person who made rumors about me. I may be cold, evil, mean, a thief who steals other people's prince, or a devil, but I’ve never hurt anyone around here like you did. If we compare the both of us, you are more evil than me,” Gui Gui said angrily. She paused and sigh.

“Still, I also apologize for hurting you, and I want to thank you for giving me the first happiness since I transferred here, and thank you for helping me find my true feelings again. And don't worry I won't hurt you, because I’ll accept what happened as a punishment for hurting you and everyone else, but if you do it again, I really won't let you off, once I really need to get down to business, I can be worst than you” Gui Gui said the last part coldly then walks away.

~

“Where did you go?” Aaron ask as he saw Gui Gui walking down the hall. “I got so worried.”

“Sorry, I had to take care of something,” she said.

Aaron hugs her, “Next time, if you're going somewhere at least let me know.”

“I know, but I told you before that I’m not weak, so don't worry.”

“But didn't I tell you that it's okay to show your weak side in front of me? Because-”

“You'll protect me” Gui Gui cuts him off.

“And I know that you're not as strong as you look.”

“What makes you so sure of that?”

“Being with you.”

'You're right somehow, I feel so weak in your arms, no just weak in front of you.'

Gui Gui lifts her arms and wrap them around Aaron's waist. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath smelling his scent in.

'But how long will this moment last? How long will I have these feelings? Will it be painfully taken away from me again?' she wraps her arms tighter around his waist.

“What's wrong?”

“Nothing, I just suddenly want to hold you tightly,” she replies.

Aaron smiled and held her tightly back.

~

As the days passes they got closer to each other, and Gui Gui also opened up herself more to Aaron. But not everything can go smoothly.

~

-Few days later-

Gui Gui was walking to school when she saw a girl in the middle of the road picking up some papers.

“Ahiyo! Why is it so windy today?” the girl said as she picks up the papers one by one. Gui Gui tried to ignore her as she walks by but saw a fast truck coming towards the girl on the road. Gui Gui looks at the truck driver, but he wasn't slowing down. Gui Gui looks at the girl who was busy picking up the papers. The truck was coming closer. Gui Gui looks at the girl again.

“Watch out!!!”

ERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

“Are you crazy?!” Gui Gui yells at the girl. “You're in the middle of the road! You should be looking for on coming cars! Did you want to die?!”

“I-I-I'm sorry” the girl said still in shock of what happened.

“I don't want your apology” Gui Gui said and got up. She then began to limp away.

The girl quickly knocks out of her shock and noticed that Gui Gui was hurt. The girl quickly got up and ran after Gui Gui.

“You're hurt!” she said as she saw part of Gui Gui's pants tore by her knees. “Let me carry you back.”

“I'm fine, worry about your own self” Gui Gui said to her coldly.

“I'm really really sorry,” the girl keeps on apologizing.

“I told you, I don't want your apologies.”

“Then what should I do to pay you back?”

“Go away.”

“But-”

“Gui Gui? Gui Gui!” they heard Aaron yell and ran towards them.

“Gui Gui? What happened?” Aaron said as he got to them.

“None of your business” she said as she was in a bad mood.

“Let me explain, it's all my fault” the girl said. “I was careless, and almost died from a on coming truck, but this friend saved me and got hurt.”

Aaron looks at Gui Gui. “How could this be none of my business?” he said in an angry tone.

“Look here” Gui Gui looks at him. “I was the one that got hurt not you, so if you're going to be angry at me then go away” she said walking towards the school.

“Gui Gui” Aaron turns to look at her. But she didn't stop walking.

Aaron quickly ran and picks her up the bridal style. He then took her to the nurse's office.

The girl who Gui Gui helped watched them go away helplessly.

“I'm telling you to put me down!” Gui Gui said angrily to Aaron who already had reached the nurse's office.

He sets her down on the bed and turns around angry.

“I don't understand?! Why should you be angry?! I’m the one that got hurt!” Gui Gui continues to yell.

“That's exactly why” Aaron said coldly for the first time.

Gui Gui felt her heart skipped a beat.

Aaron turns around and looks at her.

“I'm worried because you're my girlfriend. What if something worst happen to you? How can I not worry?” Aaron said to her calmer now.

“Then if I’m not your girlfriend you won't worry about me?”

“That's not what I meant, I-”

“No need to explain. I understand,” Gui Gui cuts him off.

“I said that's not what I meant” he said and hugs her tightly. “I was dead worried. What if something worst happens to you, what am I going to do? I...I like you so much” he said as his voice began to tremble.

Gui Gui slowly hugs him back, “I'm sorry, I didn't think about your feelings. It's just that, I’m so use to being alone in everything.”

“Well now you have me, so from now on include me.”

“Alright,” she answer thinking about something that happened in the pass.

“Let disinfect your knees first” Aaron said as he pulls away from her and quickly got to work.

Gui Gui watched Aaron as he disinfect her knees for her.

-Flash back-

“Are you okay? Does it hurt a lot?”

“I'm okay, don't worry” Gui Gui smiled at her boyfriend.

“Why are you still smiling? We have to disinfect it quickly” he said running around the nurse's office looking for materials.

“Then should I cry?” she ask him.

He grabs a chair and sat in front of her.

“I'm not in a mood of joking. Give me your elbow” he orders.

“Yes sir” she smiles.

“I don't understand you, how can you be all smiley and happy at a time like this?”

“Because you're with me so I’m happy,” she said as she leans towards him and whispers. “Because of your game you've been practicing so we haven't been together lately. But now I’m happy. This short time with you makes me really happy” Gui Gui said watching her boyfriend turn red.

“I can't believe they'd pushed you down” he changed the subject.

“It was an accident okay. You guys won the game and so everyone was happy running towards you guys, and see it's not a big injury.”

“Okay, okay, you win” he said as he finish up bandaging her elbow. “But next time be extra careful, because I don't want you to get hurt again.”

Gui Gui moved closer to him.

“Yes sir” she smiled and kisses him.

-End of Flash back-

Gui Gui reached out her hand and touches Aaron's hair.

'I don't deserve your kindness, I don't deserve you. I really don't. But what should I do now I already-'

He looks up at her feeling her touch.

Gui Gui quickly looks away as he looks at her.

“What's wrong?” Aaron try to get a glimpse of her face.

“Nothing” she said trying to keep her voice calm.

“Are you crying?” Aaron turns her to face him. “I'm sorry, did I do it too roughly? I tried to do it as gently as possible” he said in panic seeing her cry.

“It hurts a lot,” she as wipes her tears away. “Just kidding, thank you, let me do the rest.”

Gui Gui finish up and Aaron piggy back her back to class.

-Lunch-

“Gui Gui, did you hear? The school festival is coming up soon, do you want to come together with me?”

“Sure, why not?” she smiled at him.

“Then it's a date, our first date” Aaron said excited. “I'll come pick you up at your house then.”

“Okay.”

“Whoa! I finally found you!” the girl from this morning opens the door widely breathless.

Aaron and Gui Gui both look at her.

“Are you okay?” she ask as she quickly ran towards Gui Gui.

“I'm fine.”

“That's good, and I’m really really really really sorry! I also want to thank you for saving me.”

“You don't need to thank and apologize to me that much, once is good enough.”

“But you didn't accept it,” she pouts.

“Alright, I accept both of them, are you done?”

“No,” the girl smiled at them. “Nice to meet you, I’m Xiao Xun, today is my first day here, and I would like to be friends with you two.”

“No,” Gui Gui replies immediately.

“Oh~ Why?” she pouts.

“Because I said so.”

“Gui Gui” Aaron looks at her.

“Alright, but if you annoy me, I’ll kill you” Gui Gui told her.

“I won't be I promise!” Xiao Xun replies happily. “Yay! My first friend. What about you?” she looks at Aaron. “Will you also be my friend?”

“Why not?”

“Yay! My second friend!” she cheers. “Then can I join you two for lunch?”

“Whatever you want” Gui Gui said.

Xiao Xun smiled and sat next to Gui Gui.

“Thank you, by the way what are your names?”

“She's Gui Gui, and I’m her boyfriend Aaron,” Aaron told her.

“Oh~ so you two are dating? How cute!” Xiao Xun smiled. “I also want to find a boyfriend here, if you know anyone handsome introduce me” Xiao Xun said to Aaron.

“Sure,” he replies.

“If you two want to chat why not just sit next to each other?” Gui Gui said annoyed already.

“It's not like that, then should I talk with you?” Xiao Xun ask her.

“No thanks” Gui Gui said and got up. “I'm full” she said and walks away.

“Gui Gui~ wait a second” Xiao Xun said as she got up, but Gui Gui already left the roof.

“Don't worry, she's like that, very hard to get a long with at first, but just don't give up, and she'll accept you, that is if you really want to be her friend” Aaron told Xiao Xun and went after Gui Gui.

“I...I really do want to be your friend,” Xiao Xun said quietly after Aaron too left the roof.