Target Locked

Target Locked

It took Gui Gui 30 minutes to walk home from school. As she passes the neighbors she greeted them with a bright smile.

Her house is small, and white, with two floors located at the edge of a small village.

Gui Gui opens the door and head upstairs to shower. After changing her cloths she walks downstairs with a small towel drying her hair.

“Oh~ it's raining” she said as she peeks out the window on her way to the kitchen to get a glass of milk.

After emptying the glass of milk she heard knocking on her door.

She set her towel down on the counter and went to open the door.

“It's really you. I finally found your house!” Aaron said soaked with a big smile on his face.

“What are you doing here?” Gui Gui ask him coldly, trying to hide her surprised expression.

“I came to find you.”

“Why? It's raining so hard, you should just go home” she said to him about to closed the door but he quickly pushed the door back.

“I'm not done yet” he raised his voice again.

“What do you want then?” she crosses her arms.

“Why didn't you tell me?”

“What?”

“That they locked you up yesterday in the girl's bathroom? Why did you lie to me? Why?!” he said angry.

“You didn't need to know.”

“Really? I don't?” he looks into her eyes. “You're doing this on purpose aren't you? You really want me to misunderstand you from the start didn't you? You really didn't want to go out with me didn't you? But you know what, now that I’m with you, I’m not going to let you go” he said “I know that I’m not someone important to you yet, but you just wait, because I’ll make myself someone important to you” he said and walks away from her house.

Gui Gui closed the door and turns around to lean on it.

“What use does it do if you know?” she said softly to herself.

Suddenly Gui Gui heard the thunder roar. She turns around and saw lightening flash.

“Will he be okay?” she said thinking of Aaron.

~

The next morning she went to school she saw Aaron sitting on a bench with his head down unlike usual, when he usually pace back and forth waiting for her.

'I assume he made it home last night then.'

She walks towards him. She slowly walks pass him to see if he noticed.

“Gui Gui” she heard him said.

She stops walking and waited for him. Slowly she saw his hand coming from behind her shoulders with a bag.

“Here you go” he said and then cough.

She took the bag and turns around.

He had a mask on his face.

“You don't look too well, go home” she said to him.

“But I want to company you” he said looking at her.

“You don't have to company me today” she told him.

“But what if you get bullied again?”

“Do I look that weak to you?”

“No, but still-”

“GO HOME.”

“Got it” he said and turns around starting to walk home.

Gui Gui watches him carefully.

“Careful!” Gui Gui said as she ran and caught him before hitting the ground.

“Hey get off me” Gui Gui told him as they where lying on the ground with Aaron on top of her.

But there was no reply. So she used her might and sat up. She turns him over to face her. His face was pale and full with sweat. He had fainted.