Target Locked

Target Locked

The gun shots were so loud that they could be heard from the outside of the warehouse.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang!

Suddenly the whole place went silent. Only the echos of the gun shots where heard.

She sets her gun down and took off her ear muffs.

“I win” she said satisfied with her shots as she was looking at them from a far.

“You just got lucky,” the guy standing next to her said.

“It's not luck,” she told him as she took off her gloves, “It's skills.”

He smiles, “Then that means I need more practice. After getting enough practice I’ll beat you,” he said confidently.

“Practice?” she smiled at him like he was kidding. “You don't need that” she said as someone hands her the board that she just shot.

“Why? Didn't you say that it was skills? That means I will need more practice to upgrade my skills.”

“That's right, but, you'll never get better than me” she said confidently as she hands him her board to look at before walking away.

He took it and looks down at it. The was just one whole, and it was in the center of the target.

“No way...how can this be? I’ve held a gun longer than her...And how strange, she did amazingly well today” he said to himself.

“Hey Gui Gui! Then lets go for another match! This time I’ll surely beat you!” he said as he follows her.

“Sorry” she said as she washed and dried her hands.

She looks at her wrist watch.

“I’ve got a plane to catch” she gave him a smile and grabs her things on the way out of the warehouse.

Gui Gui looks out the window anxiously as she was on her way to the airport. She sighs and relaxed herself.

'Finally, I can return.'