Target Locked

Target Locked

-Next Morning-

“Good morning Gui Gui!” Aaron said as he quickly rushed towards her. “How are you today? Have you eaten breakfast? If you haven't I bought you a share” he said as he held up a bag.

Gui Gui didn't reply.

“Maybe she didn't hear me...” he said to himself and was about to take out one of her ear phone but she quickly hits his hand away before he could.

Gui Gui stops walking and looks at him irritated.

“I told you before to not touch me, this will be your last warning” she said and walks away.

“I'm sorry,” Aaron said as he went after her. “I was talking to you but you didn't reply, and so I thought that you didn't hear me,” he explains himself. “You know it's rude to not answer other people's questions. And it's even more impolite to ignore the people around you especially when they got you something,” Aaron said loudly to her.

Once again she stops walking and looks at him.

“If you think that it's rude and impolite, then don't talk to me, I never forced you to talk to me or be with me or buy me anything,” she said coldly to him. “This, is the way I am, and I won't change, it's not worth it, got it?”

“I, will keep that in mind” Aaron replied. “Then...for my rudeness and as my apology, please accept this,” he said as he hand her the breakfast that he brought for her.

“I don't want anything visible from you, a word 'sorry' is good enough for me” Gui Gui said and walks away from him.

“Then...See you at lunch” Aaron said after her. She didn't reply back, but he waited until she was out of his sight before walking away.

~

-Lunch-

“Gui Gui!” Aaron said happily as he saw her picking out her lunch.

Gui Gui ignores him and paid for her food. She then walks out of the cafeteria.

“Wait for me” Aaron said as he quickly grab something, paid for it and ran after her.

“Look at that boy,” Calvin said as they saw everything.

“He just doesn't know when to give up” Chun said shaking his head. “Mmmm today's special is delicious.”

“I haven't even talked to that girl yet, and I’m already hatting her” Jiro said as they watch Aaron go after Gui Gui. “I can't believe Aaron can still hang around her” he said as he grabs his apple and took a bite of it.

“I can't believe it too,” said Calvin.

- - - - - -

“Where did she go?” Aaron said as he looks round the hall. “I was sure she came this way,” he said as he continues to walk towards the main building.

Bam!

“What's this?!!! Who are you?! What are you doing?!” Aaron said as someone suddenly pins him against the wall. He struggles to get free but the person behind him got him good.

“Why don't you get it?” he heard Gui Gui's voice from behind him.

“I want you to stay way from me. Why won't you stop causing trouble for me?” Gui Gui said with a voice colder than before.

“How am I causing trouble for you? All I want to do is be your friend,” Aaron said. “Is accepting me as your friend that hard? If you accept me as your friend will the world turn inside out?” he ask her.

“Yes, the world will turn inside out, especially your world,” she said the last part quieter. “So, before I loose control of myself and kill you, stop following me around. I, a person like me, won't accept your kindness, I don't want your kindness.”

After a few minutes Aaron began to laugh.

“You're interesting, it makes me want to know more about you.”

Gui Gui twisted his arm more.

Aaron let out a small moan of pain as he tries to bare it.

“Do you think that by threatening me with words and action will make me back off?” he said holding the pain in. “I won't back off until you give in, and that's final.”

Gui Gui lets go of his arm.

“Do as you want, but if I ever kill you, don't blame me for it,” Gui Gui said and walks away.

Aaron turns around and held his arm. He stretches it and to ease the pain.

He bends down to pick up his lunch and smiled.

“You're getting more mysterious” he said to himself. “So, how can I back off now?” he said as he got up and walks back to the cafeteria.

~

For the next few days Aaron continues irritate and annoy Gui Gui by greeting her in the mornings, eating lunch with her in the afternoon, walking with her to classes, and bidding good-bye to her after school.

Finally Gui Gui really had enough.

“So, yesterday I watched Sponge Bob Square Pants and it was so funny,” Aaron said laughing to Gui Gui as he joins her on her walk to her next class.

Gui Gui suddenly stops walking.

“What's wrong?” Aaron ask as he stops laughing.

Gui Gui looks at him, “You really want to be my friend?” she ask him

“Of course!” he said confidently with a big smile.

“But, I won't accept you as a friend. I’ll only accept you if you want to be my boyfriend.”

Aaron smiled widely, “Then, let me be your boyfriend.”

“But, I’m not an easy girl.”

“I know.”

“I am very dominate, and controlling.”

“I kind of figure.”

“I have some pretty harsh rules for my boyfriend to be and I’m not sure if you can handle them” she said.

“Let's hear it.”

“If you were to become my boyfriend, you must listen to me, don't look at other girls, and you are forbidden to talk with any other girls than me, and the female teachers. You must be with me at all times when you can, and you can't talk back to me.”

“That is harsh” Aaron said after hearing them out.

“Can't handle it right?” Gui Gui said as he looks away. “I knew it, then let's just stay this way,” she said and started to walk away.

“Don't worry, I can do it! I can accept all those rules” Aaron said.

Gui Gui stops, she smiled to herself before turning around to face him with a straight face.

“Then from now on you're mine.”