Target Locked

Target Locked


“I forgot an important rule.”

“What is it?”

“I, won't be the first to break up with you” Gui Gui said looking at him. “You, will be the one to end our relationship. You can end it whenever you want to, I won't go against that, but once you end our relationship, we will become strangers.”

“Why strangers?”

“Because I, don't look at the past.”

“Alright.

“Ah~ one more thing” Gui Gui said as they walk towards her next class.

“Yes?”

“You can't touch me, only I can touch you.”

“Why?” he said. “That's ridiculous, we're dating now so shouldn't we both have the right to touch each other when we want to?” Aaron paused. “Wait that didn't sound right, but you know what I mean.”

“I don't like it when other people touch me without permission.”

“Then what if I ask you before hand?”

“It depends on my mood.”

“Okay, I’m okay it this then,” he said with a smile.

“Then, I’ll see you at the cafeteria” Gui Gui said as she turns to face him.

“Okay, have fun” he said as he watches her walk into the classroom.

'Sorry,' Gui Gui thought to herself as she enters her classroom. 'But this is the only way left. Please don't like me too much.'

'A step closer to you,' Aaron thought as he watches her walk into her classroom. 'If I have to know more about you by doing things like this, then, I won't mind, because I really want to know more about you. My goal, is to have you open up to me.'

- - - - - - -

-Lunch-

“Wow, you're already here” Aaron said as he quickly rush over to Gui Gui who's waiting for him by the cafeteria door. “Sorry, I had to finish a quiz, you're not mad are you?”

“Of course I’m mad, I hate waiting,” she told him. “Well then let's tell them” she said as she grabs his hand and pulls him behind her into the cafeteria.

“Tell them what?” Aaron ask her confused.

Everyone looked at them as they entered the lunch room holding hands.

“I won't take too much of your lunch time” Gui Gui said loudly. “We just have a little announcement to make” she said and looks at Aaron.

Aaron looks at her. She didn't say anything else but waited for him. “Oh...Umm...We are dating” Aaron said catching onto what she wanted to do.

All the girls went in panic.

“So, from now on Aaron belongs to me, who ever touches him won't be forgiven” Gui Gui said loudly so that everyone can hear her over all the panic voices.

“That's all. Thanks for your precious time” she said and walks away with Aaron.

“Wow, he did it” Calvin said shocked.

“I wonder how he did it,” Jiro said shocked as well.

“This will bring chaos to his fans” Chun said.

“No kidding” Jiro said. “We need a good talk with him ASAP.”

“Yeah, and we should congratulate him too,” Calvin said with a smile.

“How can you still smile at this big news?” Jiro said unbelievably at Calvin's behavior.

“We should be happy for him, not panic. Chasing after her was something that he wanted to do, and I’m sure he had some feelings for her since the airport incident, so this big news should get a big congratulation.”

“That does make sense” Jiro after awhile.

~

“Why did you suddenly announce our relationship?” Aaron ask as his shock started to ware off.

“Why? You don't like it?” Gui Gui said still holding his hand.

“No, it's not that, it's just, it was just too sudden.”

Gui Gui lets go of his hand, “Then, next time I’ll let you know before hand,” she said and walks ahead of him. But then she suddenly stops.

“What's wrong?” Aaron ask her.

She turns around and looks at him.

“I'm hungry now, go buy me some lunch.”

“Okay, what do you want?”

“Anything is fine,” she said.

“But-”

“I'll give you 10 minutes, meet me on the main building's roof,” she said and walks away.

Aaron looks at her and turns around. He began to run towards the school's corner market.