Target Locked

Target Locked

 

-A few days later at the airport-

“I'm sorry” Aaron said to Hebe who's going to England.

“You should be for playing with two girls” Hebe smiled, but was in pain just saying that.

-On the other end of the airport-

“I'm sorry,” Gui Gui said to Xiao Xun.

“No, I should be the one to be sorry” Xiao Xun said. “I'm sorry for not being a good friend.”

“No, if I were you I would do the same.”

Xiao Xun smiled, “Thanks for everything...well then, I’ll leave you two alone” she said indicating George and Gui Gui. Xiao Xun hugged Gui Gui and went to board the plain first.

“I-”

“Stop apologizing” George cuts her off. “I don't want to hear you keep on apologizing.”

“Then, I won't say it” she said. “Have a safe trip.”

“Can I give you a hug?”

Gui Gui nodded.

George walks up to her and hugs her tightly.

“I can't have you in this life time, so in the next life time you'll have to be mine.”

Gui Gui laugh, “Let's see how our fate will cross the next life time.”

George pulls back and gave her kiss on the forehead before turning away from her.

Gui Gui watched him enter the gate before going to look for Aaron.

-Back at the other end-

Hebe continues to smile for Aaron. She slowly move towards Aaron and puts her arms around his waist.

“This is for playing with the both of us, and this is for hurting me” she said and quickly peck him on the cheek. She quickly walks towards the gate entrance before they could do anything. But before entering she turns back around and smiled at him.

“Gui Gui! If you guys aren't married by the time that I returned, I’m going to steal him from you” Hebe warned them and turn back around to board the plan.

“Gui Gui?” Aaron said confused and turns around. He saw Gui Gui standing behind him. “You heard her right? We should get marry asap right?” Aaron said as he walk to stand beside her and puts his hand around Gui Gui.

Gui Gui pushed him away. “Who wants to marry you?”

“Why?” Aaron said shocked at her reply.

“How can you cheat in front of your girlfriend?” she said mad.

“What? I didn't know she was going to hug me,” he defends himself.

“I meant the kiss, the kiss” she said.

“How was I suppose to know she was going to kiss me too?” he said.

“Whatever, we're even then” she said and walks away.

“Even? What do you mean? Did you and George...” Aaron's eyes widen. “Gui Gui wait! What did you and George do?!” he said and went after her.

- - - - - -

“I guess you didn't know that I liked you” Ya Tou said to Wang Zi as they took a walk in the park.

“I'm sorry, I didn't know.”

“There's nothing to be sorry for,” Ya Tou said as she sigh. “Because now I’m happy, my fiance is a very good man, I think I’m starting to like him already.”

“That's good” Wang Zi said.

“I hope that you'll find your own happiness soon too” Ya Tou said as she stops walking. “Find your own happiness, so that we call can be happy” Ya Tou smiled at him.

“Don't worry, I will find it before you know it” he smiled back at her.

“Then, I’ll be going, my fiance is here to pick me up” she said and look at the car that pulled into the parking lot.

Wang Zi turns around and saw a man came out. He began to walk towards them.

“Okay,” Wang Zi replied.

“Ah Wei” Ya Tou smiled.

“Sorry I’m a little late” her fiance said.

“No, it's fine” Ya Tou replied. “Ah Wei, this is Wang Zi” Ya Tou introduced them.

They greeted each other and shook hand.

“So you're Wang Zi. Nice to meet you” he smiled bitterly at Wang Zi. “If it's okay, I’ll be taking Ya Tou now, we have a family dinner tonight.”

“Sure,” Wang Zi replies.

“Ya Tou, let's go” Ah Wei said as he grabs her hand.

“Later then” he said to Wang Zi and leads Ya Tou to the car.

Ya Tou turns around and look at Wang Zi once more before turning back.

Wang Zi watched her got into the car and watched the car disappeared before going to his own car.

'Why didn't I noticed?' he ask himself.

- - - - -

-Aaron's POV-

It's been a few weeks since Gui Gui and I got back together. I finally meet Gui Gui's father, I was really nervous, so nervous I though I was going to die from short of air, but it wasn't as bad as I though it would be. I got approved for dating Gui Gui after telling him my story of how I went after her and we chatted for a long time. But my parents are still against our relationship, still, we are still going to continue it anyways, because I really don't want to lose her. We're getting engage next year....hopefully.

As for Calvin, Jiro, and Chun...we still meet up and catch up on life, but our times together had shorten as they're all dating and living happily....well that is when they don't fight with their girlfriends of course. -laughs-

“Gui Gui?”

“Yes?”

“Let's go” I said as I poke my head into her room.

“Okay” she smiled at me.

Today is her birthday, so we're going out for dinner, and I hope to make another baby tonight...Why? Just to make our wedding day come faster. Wish me luck. -wink-

-End of POV-

“So...what are we going to do tonight?” Gui Gui ask.

“I'm not sure” Aaron said innocently. “You'll have to wait and see.”

-The End-

 

 

 

 

 

****

Yeap. that's the end of this ff.  I really hope you all somewhat enjoy reading this ff. 

Thanks to all the readers who followed my ff along until the end! 

Thank you guys soooooo much!

^_^