Target Locked

Target Locked

Gui Gui woke up and felt Aaron's hand wrapped around her waist. She turns around gently to face him. Once she saw his face she smiled brightly.

'How I wish, everyday would be like yesterday. But I cannot let history repeat itself...'

Gui Gui moves herself up and gently kissed Aaron on his lips, then she pulls the covers off her and step out of the bed. But just as she step on the floor she collapse.

'What's this?' she wonders as she felt her legs become painful and weak. She lifts her head and peeks over to see if she woke up Aaron but luckily she didn't. Gui Gui held in the pain and quietly craw to the bathroom to put on her clothes. After she finished Gui Gui left him a note and limps out of the room.

It was around 10 when Aaron woke up. He moved his hand on the side of the bed where Gui Gui slept and felt an empty area. He shot his eyes open and sat up. Aaron quickly got off the bed and went to look in the bathroom but found it empty too.

“Phone” he said and went looking through his clothes. After not finding it he realized that he left it behind at school yesterday. Aaron quickly put on his clothes and quickly ran out the door.

“Where could she have gone?” he said feeling his heart in pain as he goes down the elevator.

Just as the door opens he ran out towards the doors. Once he got outside he stops and looks around to see which direction to go. After a few seconds he decided to go to the right. Just as started to run off he heard Gui Gui called his name. He turns around and saw her standing on the side walk with bags in her hands.

He smiled and quickly ran towards her.

“Where are you going? What's wrong?” Gui Gui ask Aaron as he hugs her tightly.

“I'm so happy that you didn't leave” she heard him said in a trembling voice.

“I was so scared you would leave me.”

“Silly, didn't you see my note I left in the room?”

“Note?” he said surprised as he pulls away and looks at her.

Gui Gui smiled as she saw his wet face, “I left a note that I went out to buy us something to eat.”

Aaron became embarrassed and quickly wipe his face. He grabs the bags off her hands and head towards the hotel entrance.

Gui Gui smiled and slowly followed him.

Aaron turns around to see what was taking her so long and saw her limping.

“What's wrong?” he ask once Gui Gui reached him.

“I'm not sure, when I woke up this morning my lower body is very sore and weak” she told him.

He smiled at her, “Don't tell me I was your first?”

Gui Gui looks away, “Why you don't want to be?”

“No, I do, I’m so happy that I’m your first” he said and turns around and squat down in front of her.

“What are you doing?”

“Taking responsibility, your hurt like this because I love you too much, so get on and let me carry you back to our room.”

“It's fine,” she said embarrassed.

He turns around and looks up at her.

“It's not” he said and pulls her arm down over his shoulder. He quickly got up before Gui Gui could get up and walked them back to their room.

“Aaron, let me down, people are looking.”

“Let them look” he replied happily making Gui Gui silent.

“So...I'm your first? Really?” Aaron ask Gui Gui as the elevator door closes.

“I don't repeat myself, if you didn't hear it then it's your loss.”

“I thought it would have been your first love.”

“My first love?” Gui Gui thought about it for a second. “Wang Zi? Impossible, at the time we were just in elementary.”

“What? Your first love wasn't George?”

She shook her head, “But it was just a one side love. At the time Wang Zi had someone else in his heart.”

“Who?”

“Don't know, some girl at his school.”

“Wow, never had thought that Wang Zi was your first love. So I’m your third then?”

“Bingo.”

Gui Gui opened the door for them and they went into their room. Aaron sat the bags of food on the table then sat Gui Gui on the bed. He turns around and looks at her.

“Next time don't run off by yourself. Next time wake me up if I’m asleep, because next time, let's go together.”

“Okay. Let's eat and head back, my father's men must be out causing trouble because of me already” Gui Gui said and got up.

Aaron quickly pushed her down.

“I'll get it” he said and went to get the bags.

And so they sat on the bed and ate their brunch. After debating for a long time, Aaron finally told himself to ask Gui Gui the question that have been bugging him. 

“Gui Gui...can I ask what happened between you and George?”

Gui Gui became gloomy.

“Never mind, forget I asked," he said after seeing her expression.

“No, it's okay, I’ll tell you” she looks at him.

“We were high school sweetheart. We dated for three years. George was in a different class, outgoing, and in the basketball club, but he always make time to hangout with me. We would eat lunch together, and I would go watch him practice everyday after school, and before exam days we would study together. I was really happy that I met him, he taught me real love and he taught me how to live happily...But just shortly after we started to date, dad found out about us dating, and constantly telling me to break it off with George, but I couldn't do it, because I loved him so much. But shortly after we graduated, my dad got really mad at me. He gave me a very long lecture about why I should break it off with George, and so I decided to cut it off with him but on that day...”

-Flash Back-

“What wrong? You said that there's something that you had to tell me” George said as they sat on the swings in the usual park that they usually go to.

Gui Gui felt tears coming out of her eyes as she looks at the ground. She blinks and wipe them away.

“I do” she said and turn to look at George. “Let's-”

Rrriiiinnnggg Rrrriiiinnngggg

“One second” Gui Gui said and picks up her phone.

“Hello this is Gui Gui” she said as she turns away from George.

“Miss run away now! They found you! Run away now! We are on our way, but please find a safe place-”

Gui Gui hung up and felt her heart pacing up. She turns to look at George and got up.

“Let's go!” she heard some car door slam.

“Let's go talk somewhere else” she said and grabs his hand.

“Wher-” before he could even finish it Gui Gui started to run at full speed.

“Don't run!!!” they heard some guys yell after them.

“Don't look back! No matter what they say don't look back, and don't ask anything now” Gui Gui told George as she still held onto his hand.

They ran to a old run down company by the park and hide in one of the broken down storage house.

Gui Gui quickly covers George’s mouth once they got down.

“You must find them!” they heard one of the guys chasing after them said.

And so they heard footsteps running all over the place.

Gui Gui lets go of George’s mouth once his heart beat started to slow down.

George looks at Gui Gui and held her hand. Her hands were cold and sweaty. Gui Gui looks at him and squeezed his hand.

Suddenly his phone started to ring.

George quickly covers it but it was too late.

"Over there!"

Gui Gui looks at Geroge and pulled them out of the hiding place. They ran out of the storage but was quickly surrounded by a gang.  

Gui Gui look at them coldly as George got in front of her to protect her.