Target Locked

Target Locked

“There you are, you little mouse sneaking around so that we can't find you” said the leader.

“What do you want?” Gui Gui ask them.

“You of course” he answers.

“Then let him go” she said indicating George.

“Hah, you think we're stupid? If we let him go then he'll run and tell the police, and it's his bad luck for being with you, so we will take him with us too.”

“Gui Gui who are these people? Do you know them?” George said as he slightly turns his head back to ask her.

Gui Gui ignored him, and got in front of him. Just as she did she noticed tattoos on their right arms.

'Green Snake Mafia, why are they here? Why do they want to capture me?'

“What are you doing?” George said as Gui Gui was in front of him.

“Be quiet” Gui Gui told him. “Yes, it's his bad luck for being found with me, so give me a few minutes to calm him down before we go with you guys” she told the leader.

“Alright, but if you do some tricks we'll kill you both here” he narrows his eyes at her.

“I know” she said and turns around to look at George. When she did she noticed her people slowly coming towards them.

She took a deep breath and wipe George’s sweat away from all the running.

“Right now, don't say anything, don't ask anything, when I push you away run away from here as fast as you can and don't look back, just keep running that direction got it?”

“No, what are you saying? I can't leave you-”

Gui Gui cut him off by kissing him. She took this opportunity to glance to the side, her men gave her a signal and she deepens the kiss as the gangs around her watched them. When she pulled away gun shots were heard making the gang around them lose their guard.

“Who's here?! Find them!” the leader said as the gang looks around. As they're still off guard Gui Gui pushed George towards the opposite direction of where her people are hiding, and when she did her gang came out and started to shoot at the gang that was surrounding them earlier.

“Run away!” Gui Gui yells at him.

“What's this?!” the leader said confused and angry. He points the gun at George and was about to shoot but Gui Gui quickly kicks the gun out of his hand into the air and caught it. She then points the gun at the leader.

She quickly glance to see if George ran off and didn't see him anywhere, so she believed he did and felt relieved. Without George in the scene Gui Gui could focus. She turns her gaze back to the leader.

“I'm not as easy as I look” Gui Gui smiled coldly at the leader. “Now it's not me that needs to surrender, but you” she said as her gang stood behind her. The other gang was hurt badly and on the ground without their weapons, except for the leader.

~

As the gang's where shooting each other George went to hide in the old storage house, because he definitely couldn't leave Gui Gui behind with all those dangerous people. He glance out the old window and saw the side of Gui Gui. She was holding a gun pointing it to the guy who was talking to them earlier. She was saying something to them, but suddenly the leader started to laugh.

“Looks like you've got it wrong” the leader said to Gui Gui. “My people should be here in a few minutes, just kidding, looks like they're here already, and looks like they've got the unfortunate person” he said as he glance at the storage building.

One of Gui Gui's men quickly points his gun right at the leader's head as Gui Gui turns around to look and saw George walking towards them with the leader's gang behind him. One of them was pointing their gun right on his back making him move.

“Why are you still here?!” Gui Gui yells at him as tears began to blur her view.

“I'm sorry” he said.

“We found this mouse while were trying to sneak in” said the one pointing the gun at George’s back.

Gui Gui wipes away the falling tears and focus on the situation.

“We have one of your man, and you have one of ours, why don't we switch?” Gui Gui said trying to make a bargain with them.

“Sound's good,” the other side said. Gui Gui turns to look at her men who's with the leader and gave them a signal. The moved to the front to where Gui Gui is and lets go of the leader pointing the gun at the leader's back.

“If you hurt my man before he gets to our side I won't forgive you” Gui Gui said to them.

“Same here” the guy said to her. “MOVE!” he orders George, and so George began to walk towards Gui Gui, as the leader started to walk towards them.

As George walks closer to the leader the leader smiled at him making George have a confused expression. He then looks at Gui Gui who's trying to give him a signal with her eyes, but he didn't get it.

“DOWN!” she yells and George immediately went down as gun shots were being heard in the air again.

“Let's go” he heard Gui Gui said as she grabs his hand and pulls him away. Her gang quickly follows them as the turn back shooting the other gang.

“Don't look back,” she said to him out of breath. “Keep running” she said as she slowed down making him run in front of her.

But worried about her he turns back to look at her.

“Watch out!” he said and pushed her down.

“Ahhh~!” he moans in pain.

“Are you hurt?!” she said in a panic and noticed his left shoulder bleeding. “I told you not to look back!” she said as tears run down her face. She quickly got up and got under George’s right side arm escorting him.

Suddenly they heard the siren of the police. Both gangs started to panic trying to get out of the bloody scene.

As the Gui Gui's gang rushed to catch up George looses his foot steps and fell down.

“Are you okay?” she said seeing his pale face.

“Miss let's go” her gang members said as they pull her away from George.

“No! What are you guys doing?! Let go of me!” she yells as she looks back at George who's looking at her.

“Sorry Miss,” was all they said to her.

She watches George slowly got up, and just as he stood up the rival gang shot him.

“No!!!!” she yells. “Let go of me!” she struggles to get free.

But they ignored her and forced her into the car. She watches as George laid helplessly on the ground looking at her as the car moves away.

All she could do was watch him lay there as she cries her eyes out.

-End of Flash Back-

“After that, I was kept in the house until I agreed to go to America, and only when I do I can see George. So I agreed, and went to visit George who was in a critical condition in the hospital. But I didn't have the guts to go see him face to face, so everyday when I go, I watched him from a far until it was the day for me to leave. Then in America I learned how to improved my shooting skills and learned many things...like how much my father loves me...Did I ever tell you that I don't have a mom?” she said as she looks at Aaron.

He shook his head, “What happened to her?”

“She and my dad never got married. It was a one side love, my father fell in love with my mother at first sight at a young age and forced her to do it, then she got pregnant with me. She didn't want me, but my father begged her and so she after she gave birth to me, my dad took me in and she left to begin a new life. My dad brought me up alone...and although he's always so busy, he always makes time to be with me, even after he got married...And only when I was in America that I finally understand why he wanted me to leave George...”

“It's so that you can protect him right?”

“Hm.”

“That's why you distance yourself from everyone, that's why you're cold to everyone who tries to approach you.”

She nods her head.

“Do you still love him?”

“George?” Gui Gui said as she looks at Aaron.

“Yes.”

“I won't say that I don't...because I really...still do.”

“Then what about me?”

“You?” Gui Gui smiled as she noticed him being jealous. “You're number two in my heart, and he's number three, so don't worry.”

“Who's number one then?”

“My dad of course” she said simply.

Aaron smiled.

“What about you? Who's your first love? How are your parents like? A rich prince like you must have no worries.”

Aaron's smiled disappeared. “I don't even know...if a family like mine is considered a family,” he replied.