Chapter Two: Arriving At The School

From Girl To Boy

~Tae Skylar's POV~

I rolled down the window of the car, gazing at the beautiful scenary that surrounds the school. The school's very big and it looks as if it was some sort of castle. As the driver was pulling into the parking lot in front of the school. I let out a nervous breath as I slowly stepped out of the car. I looked up at the school with wide amazed eyes. The driver got me my things from the trunk, placing them at my side.

"My Lady are you sure you want to do this?" he asked. He looked at me with worry. He was one of the only ones who worked for my parents that actually looked out for me. So I was really grateful to him for taking care of me until now.

"Yes I'm sure. I will be fine." I said with a smile. I kneeled down to pick up my suitcases but my driver, JaeHyun picked it up for me. I looked up at him.

"I'll do it My Lady." he whispered softly. I smiled as I nodded my head. I followed him up the stairs of the school. He knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer. As we waited, I heard some voices by the side of the school. I slowly walked over to check what it was. When I peaked what it was, I saw a bunch of boys joking around and playing some football in what looks like a huge yard. There was a garden by it with lots of flowers beds and a huge fountains. There were big trees where some of the boys were sitting under for some shade. As I was taking in the scenary, JaeHyun tapped my shoulder. I jumped slightly, looking behind me. "Let's go inside my Lady... better say My Lord." he said with a wink. I smiled, nodding my head and followed him inside.

When we entered the school, my mouth dropped. The entrance hall was huge! There were two stair cases that lead to a second floor while there was a doorway straight ahead, leading to some of the classrooms. JaeHyun lead me to the office was to the right. After he left me there, he bowed slightly. "I will see you soon, My Lord." he said with a smile. I smiled back. After JaeHyun left, I walked into the office. Just like the entrance hall, it was huge to. In the middle were tables with couches around it. Behind it was a desk with a female sitting there. Her black hair was long and straight. Her eyes were big and dark brown. I slowly made my way to her. "Um...escuse me." I whispered softly.

"Give me a few seconds." She replied. I nodded my head. I looked around the office. It had a couple of furniture in it that were organized nicely. There giant plants on either side of the room. To the left were other tables with other people working there as well. To the right was a room that said Teacher's Lounge. I saw a cuple of teachers in there, having a coffee and talking with each other. I was to into examining the room that I didn't hear the woman calling me. "Lee Tae Skylar!" she snapped. I looked at her.

"Oh.. sorry abou that." I said nervously. The woman shot me a glare as she tossed me my things. She gave me my schedule, my keys to my room, and my room number. She waved me off after telling me to go to the second floor. That's where the rooms were. I slowly nodded my head then exited the office. Wow. Wasn't she rude! I sighed as I walked up one of the stair cases and walked down the hall. My room number was Room 212. I looked at the numbers of the other rooms while I dragged my suitcases with me. Hmm. Room 209, 210, 211.... Before I passed Room 211, I heard some talking from the room. I turned towards the door and heard some of the conversation that was going on in there.

"Hey did you hear we have a new student today!" A male voice said. I blinked. They were talking about me.
"Yeah same here. I heard he is from a rich family." the second male replied. They sounded so alike. I heard the doorknob turned, causing me to grab my things and run to my room.

When I reached my room, I took out my keys and unlocked it. Opening the door, my eyes widen once again when I saw the big room. There were two beds, one to the right and one to the left. The left bed was taken and by the way it looked, my roommate was messy. There were clothes all over the left side of the room. By the bed was a door which was probably the bathroom and the one next to it was my roommate's cloest. I walked to the right side of the room, placing my suitcases on the bed. I sat on the bed and laid back on the comfy bed. I sighed as I closed my eyes. I must had felled asleep because the next thing I knew, someone was shaking me, tell me to wake up.

"Hey! New kid wake up!" the boy yelled. I groaned, turning over to my side. My eyes snapped open when I heard someone else talk.
"Maybe he is to tired to get up." another boy said. That was one of the voices I heard from Room 211. I sat up to come face to face with three boys. My eyes widen as I looked at the three of them.
"Hey there! Welcome to our school new kid!" A boy with black hair and blonde hightlights greeted. I blinked once. "I'm Jihwan! Your roommate!"

I looked behind him to see not two but three other guys with him. Oh !