Chapter Twelve: Searching

From Girl To Boy

Hey guys, I'm so sorry for not updating as much as I am suppose to. I've been having a lot going on. I've been recently having family problems that started up again. Sorry for not keeping both my stories updated. I will try to update as much as I can.
Please continue to read and comment on both my stories.
~~~~

~Kwangmin's POV~

The rain hit my face roughly as Taemin hyung and I ran around the court yard, looking and yelling for Sky. The others were looking as well but no results in finding Sky. Sky... where are you? Where could you been hiding? I stopped in my tracks, searching the area as much as I could without the rain and fog blurring my vision. "..." I cursed under my breath. "Sky, where are you?" I said, running my hands through my soaked black hair. I heard the faint calls from my hyungs through the roar and clashing of the rain and thunder. Taemin hyung looked at me, his red hair sticking his face. "Kwangmin, let's check the swimming pool building. He could be there." he said. I nodded my head before dashing off towards the swimming pool area.  

~Jay's POV~

Chunji hyung and I ran along the field where we all played soccer and football, searching for Sky. We checked the usual spot but she wasn't there. I was getting worried as panic began to crept its way into my heart and mind as I ruffled my wet black/blonde hair in frustration. Chunji hyung looked over at me and sighed. "Where is he? The storm is getting worse and we can't find him anywhere!" he shouted over the loud noise of the rain. I looked at Chunji hyung with moisted eyes that the rain covered up. "We need to find him! We can't let him out here knowing he is terrifed of thunder!" I called back, feeling the tears threating to escaped. Chunji hyung placed his hands in his hips as he looked around the field before looking back at me. "Let's try the storage building! He could be in there!" he said. Quickly nodding my head, we ran towards the storage section. Please... please... please be there and be safe.

~Niel's POV~

Where the hell is Sky? If he's terrified of thunder then why the hell run outside WHILE it's thunder? Pabo. I stopped by the front doors of the school. I sighed, lowering my head as I breathed heavyly from running so much. Youngmin leanded against the door, catching his breath. His blonde hair stuck to his head and face. Key hyung ran over to us along with Onew hyung, who gripped my shoulders tightly and shook me violently. "Did you find him?" he asked while shaking me a bit. "Please tell me that you found him! Where the hell is he!" he yelled as tears streamed down his face. I grabbed his arms, stopping him from shaking me. I shook my head a bit, feeling dizzy.

"Hyung, calm down. We'll find him, trust me." I spoke softly, trying to calm him down but that backfired as he yelled out and punched the wall repeatedly. Key hyung grabbed his shoulders, keeping him from breaking his hand.

"Onew hyung. Please calm down. You need to calm down. We'll find Sky." Key hyung said, trying to calm him down. I looked at them before turning to the left, seeing Kwangmin and Taemin running towards us. Youngmin ran over to his twin.

"Did you find him?" Youngmin asked him, pulling him out of the rain. Kwangmin, slammed his back against the wall beside the door. Youngmin stood in front of his brother, gripping his arms. "Kwangminnie, were you able to find Sky?" he asked again. Kwangmin slammed his hand into the wall behind him as he growled. Taemin looked down as he sat down on the step with his hands in his head, sighing in frustration.

"No. I wasn't able to find him. We need to find him before things get worse." he said. I looked at him as he pressed his forehead against his brother's shoulder. I tighten my lips into a firm line. Skylar... where are you? Please be safe. I thought to myself, clentching my hands into fists. We heard foot steps running towards us belonging to Jihwan and Chunji.

"Nothing?" I asked them sternly. Jihwan looked at me, shaking his head in response. I bit my lower lip as I cursed under my breath,

"We checked the storage shed, the field, the swimming area, the path towards the gym but we couldn't find him." Chunji explained as he tried catching his breath. I growled again. "Damn.." I murmured under my breath. I ran my hand through my brown hair as I began to pace back and forth. After what seemed like forever, Key hyung spoke. 

"We need to wait until the storm dies down. We can't continue to search in this. Let's go back inside." he said. Once he said that, Onew hyung threw a fist at him. Key hyung landed on the ground, rubbing his aching cheek. Jihwan kneeled down beside his older brother. "What the , Onew!" Key hyung yelled.

"What do you mean go inside and stop searching? We need to find Sky now!" Onew hyung yelled. Taemin hyung quickly grabbed Onew from behind, pulling him off Key hyung.

"Hyung! Calm down! Fighting isn't going to get us anywhere!" Taemin said, holding Onew hyung with all the strength he could muster. Onew hyung dropped his head as he began to sob softly. He felled to his knees, grabbing Taemin and clung to him. Taemin rubbed his back as he looked up at us. Sadness and worry filled his brown eyes. My mouth pressed together once again tightly as I kneeled down beside my brother and Onew hyung.

"Hyung, we'll find Sky but we can't do it in this weather. It's getting us no where." I said calmly. He looked up at me, tears shimmering in his eyes, making them seem shiny and glassy. I squeezed his shoulder in reassurance. He slowly nodded his head and began to stand up. We all slowly began entering the school. Chunji walked in, helping Key while Taemin and Jihwan helped Onew hyung inside. I looked over at the twins. Youngmin was rubbing his younger brother's arms, trying to comfort him. Youngmin looked over at me, his big doe eyes moist. I gave him a sad smile before walking inside.

~Kwangmin's POV~

"Kwangminnie, come on. Let's go inside." my hyung said softly to me. I looked into his big doe eyes that were identical to my own. I slowly nodded my head, leaning away from the wall. Before Youngmin hyung could walk in, I gripped his wrist, stopping him in his tracks. He looked back at me. "Kwangmin, what is it?" he asked.

"I know where he is." I said softly. Hyung looked at me with big wide eyes.

"Eh! You do? Where could Sky be? We checked everywhere!" he said, fully facing me. I looked him in the eye.

"We didn't. We didn't check the green house by the garden."

"The green house?" Hyung asked. I nodded my head quickly. I slide my soft hand until it was gripping hyung's matching soft hand. He looked down then back up. "Kwangmin?" he asked.

"Come on. We need to go get Sky. We can't leave him alone there." I said with a smirk. Before Youngminnie hyung could protest, I dragged him into the rain that was picking up and ran towards the green house located by the garden.

~~~
I hope you guys like this chapter! Sorry if it's short. I will update this and the other story as soon as I can.
Please comment and subscribe to my stories!
Saranghae ♥ !