Chapter Thirteen: The Greenhouse

From Girl To Boy

~Kwangmin's POV~

Hyung and I ran towards the greenhouse as the heavy rain fell from the sorrowful heavens. We ran into the garden, moving pass the flowers, bushes, and tress. When the water fountain came into view, we ran around it towards the greenhouse. The greenhouse came into viewand we barged in. Hyung closed the door behind us as we heard the rain clashing againt the glass roof of the greenhouse and thunder roaring loudly. I ran my hand through my dark hair, ruffling the water out as hyung did the same with his golden locks. After ridding some of the rain from our drenched clothing, we began to look for Sky. The greenhouse was huge so it might take some time to look for her. Hyung looked to the left side of the greenhouse as I took the right side. I walked pass plants, bushes and trees that inhabited  the right side of the greenhouse. "Sky... where are you?"

I checked every tree top, bush and flower fields for Sky but to no avail. Agitated, I ruffled my dark hair as I looked around me. I couldn't find her even with the light coming from the thunder outside. I checked every single part of this side of the greenhouse but she wasn't here. . I can't find her in this side of the greenhouse and I checked the ENTIRE area. I just hope Hyung finds her. I thought as I sighed. I turned and ran back to where I started and headed towards where Hyung was.

~Youngmin's POV~

I ran through the fruits and flowers, looking for Sky. "Sky! Where are you buddy?" I called to him. There wasn't any response. I sighed, ruffling my moist golden hair. Lightening roared from outside and a purple flash brighten the greenhouse. I heard a soft whimper coming from behind me, causing me to quickly turn around and saw a bush shaking behind me. I gulped as I slowly approached the ruffling bush, parting it in the middle and my heart beat picked up as I looked over the bush. My eyes soften as I smiled. "Sky..."

Sky was hugging his legs close to himk as his face was buried in his knees. Soft sobs were coming from him as his body trembled like a leaf. I smiled softly, kneeling down in front of him and touched his shoulder. He slowly looked up at me with wet eyes. Tears trinkled down his eyes as he opened his mouth to speak. "Youn-" before he could finish, a lightening roared and flashed outside, causing him to scream and hug his knees closer. My eyes sadden as I saw his reaction to the lightening. I reached out again to touch his shoulder.

"Sky, it's alright. I'm here now. Don't worry." I said softly. Sky looked up at me with fresh tears pouring from his eyes. My heart ached as I saw his tear stained face. Once again another lightening roared outside and this time Sky's body jolted and he flew into my arms. My eyes widen as I landed on my from the force of him jumping into my arms. His face buried into my chest as he sobbed silently as I gently pet his brown hair.  Yet another lightening roared but much loudly than the others and Sky screamed, hugging my waist tighter. I smiled softly as I slowly wrapped my arms around his body. He was trembling violently.

"Yo-Youngmin... I-I'm s-scared..." he choked through his sobs. I smiled down as i held him close to me, rubbing his back.

"Shh. It's okay, Sky. There's nothing to be scared about. I'm here and so is my brother." I whispered softly. I pulled out my phone to text Kwangmin but there was no single due to the storm. I cursed under my breath as I held Sky close to me. I looked down at him until I heard Kwangmin calling me. I raised my head and called out to my brother. "Kwangmin! I found Sky!" I heard his footsteps running towards us then I saw him approach us. He kneeled down beside me and Sky.

"Sky, are you okay?" he asked, touching his shoulder. Sky slowly nodded his head against my chest as he held me closer. Kwangmin smiled softly as he ruffled his hair. "That's a relief." I smiled at him then looked up at the roof of the greenhouse to see the rain starting to stop. I looked back to Kwangmin.

"The rain is stopping. Let's get Sky back before it starts to pick up again." I said. Kwangmin nodded his head. He stood up, picking up Sky in his arms. I slowly stood up after he took Sky from me but then I felt a lost of warmth when Sky was taken away from me. I stopped behind Kwangmin as I looked down. Having Sky so close to me was nice... wait? What am I saying? Sky's a boy... he's a boy... I thought to myself. I shook my head and followed Kwangmin out of the greenhouse.

~~~

~Niel's POV~

I exited the bathroom with a towel around my neck. Chunji sat on his bed, reading a book. I walked towards my bed to sit down but there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" I called, sitting on my bed. Taemin entered with Onew hyung. I stood up from my bed, walking over to my brother and friend. As I approached them, I saw concern in Taemin's eyes. My eyes widen then soften afterwards. Damn. I hate beind a er for my brother. I can never see him like that. He always knows how to get my soft spot. I thought as I touched my brother's shoulder. "What's the matter?" I asked. Taemin looked at Onew then back to me.

"The twins aren't in their room." he said with a worry sigh. I blinked as I looked at him.

"Are you sure they aren't in the dinning room?" I asked. Taemin shook his head.

"No. Onew hyung and I check everywhere and we can't find them." he said.

"What?!" I yelled. Chunji looked up from his book, placed the bookmark into the page he was on and got up from his bed. He walked over to us. He touched my side.

"What's going on?" he asked. I frowned.

"The twins aren't in their room. They aren't in the school." I said looking over at Chunji. His eyes widen.

"You don't think they're outside do you?" he asked looking at Onew hyung and Taemin. Taemin's eyes widen as his face paled. Before I could ask him what's wrong, he took off running down the hall. I ran after him as Onew hyung and Chunji followed me. We ran towards the front doors and pushed them open. The dark sky was clearing up as the rain had completely stopped. We looked around, checking if we saw the twins. We saw them walking towards us with Sky in his arms.

"Sky!" they called in union running over to them. I sighed in relief as I followed Taemin, Chunji and Onew hyung.

"Is Sky okay?" Chunji asked looking over Sky.

"Yes. He's fine. He was in the greenhouse." Youngmin answered with a soft smile.

"Sky. Thank goodness that you're okay." Onew hyung said taking Sky away from Kwangmin. Kwangmin smiled as he handed Sky over to her brother. Onew hyung turned and took Sky inside the school. I looked over at the twins and smiled at them. Their eyes widen as they saw me smile at them for the first time.

"Good job." I said before walking inside the school with Taemin beside me. Chunji smiled then looked over at the twins.

"Let's go." he said and followed in suit behind me. Youngmin smiled, pulling his brother by his hand and walked in the school right behind us. They closed the door and we went to our rooms. As I saw Onew hyung taking Sky to Jihwan and her room. As I watched them, I felt a hand touching my side. I turned to see Chunji smiling up at me. "Let's go to bed. We're check up on Sky in the morning." he said. I smiled, nodding my head. I looked at the Sky's room one last time then walked into Chunji and my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Sorry for not updating after so long! I just wanted you guys to know that I haven't forgotten this story. I'll try to keep this one updated as much as Angel Princess whenever I can. I'm also happy to know that people like my Angel Princess story. That is the first U-KISS story I even written and I like how it's coming out. So please continued to comment and read both this story and Angel Princess. As soon as I am done with either one of these stories, I will continue The Truth okay. Thanks again for liking my stories and commenting! Bye I love you guys!