Chapter Three: The Rest of the Gang

From Girl To Boy

~Tae Skylar's POV~

I jumped out of my bed and landed on the ground with a loud thud. I rubbed my until the pain subsided. When I opened my eyes, they came into contact with Jihwan's brown ones. I shierked and crawled backwards from him. Jihwan blinked as he stood up, folding his arms across his chest. A smirk formed on his lips.

"Well it seems like we have a shy one. Haha!" Jihwan said to other two boys with a laugh. I looked from him to the other two boys. They looked like twins only expect that one had blonde hair while the other had brown hair and was cut short unlike his brothers. I slowly stood up, dusting off my pants. I looked up at Jihwan.
"I'm not shy. You just startled me." I replied in the best male voice I could make. Jihwan looked at me from head to toe before walking over, slinging his arm on my shoulders. I looked at him with my wide light brown eyes.
"Well that's a good thing. Now let me introduce you to my two best friends." he said pointing to the twins standing in front of us. "These are the Jo Twins. The blonde one is Jo Youngmin and the brown haired one is Jo Kwangmin." he explained as he looked at the twins.
"Hey nice to meet you!" Youngmin said, running over to me, slinging his arm over my other shoulder along with Jihwan. I blinked and laughed nervously as I nodded my head.
"Nice to meet you too, Youngmin. I'm Tae Skylar." I greeted with another light nervous laugh. His twin walked up to me and bowed slightly.
"I'm Jo Kwangmin. Pleasure to meet you." he said with a soft smile. I blinked a couple of times before answering back.
"Urm...nice to...meet you too." I said stuttering. What the ! Why am I stuttering!
"Let's introduce you to the rest of the gang!" Jihwan said, dragging me literally dragging me out the room with the twins behind us. Kwangmin closed the door behind him before following us.

~Niel's POV~

I sighed as I read the book in my hands in the backyard where I usually spent my free time or if not with my friends. I sat under the big tree where our usual spot was. I looked up when I felt someone sit beside me. I looked up to see my brother, Taemin sit beside me. I smiled softly as I closed my book before placing my bookmark on the page I was on.

"Hey bro, did you hear about the new student?" he asked me in a excited voice.
"Yes I have. I also heard that he is Jihwan's new roommate." I said with a light chuckle. Taemin laughed.
"Well I hope he doesn't transfer out of the school cause of Jihwan's constant talking." He said with another laugh.
"Either that or he blows his head off." I said joining in with my brother's laughing.
"Niel! Taemin!"

We both stopped laughing when we heard Jihwan waving like a frantic idiot to us while pulling the new boy along with the Jo Twins. Taemin and I both stood up and looked at the guys when they approached us.

"Hey guys! Meet my new roommate and our new student, Lee Tae Skylar!" he said with a huge grin on his face.  Taemin and I both bowed slightly to him and smiled.
"Hey there! I'm Lee Taemin and this is my younger brother, Niel!" he said with a smile on his face. Tae Skylar smiled, bowing slightly.
"Hello! Nice to meet you guys!" he said with a smile.
"We hope that you will like our school." Taemin said. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask any of us okay!" 
"Thanks! I will!" Tae Skylar exclaimed.

I folded my arms as I looked at Tae Skylar's features. His dark brown hair was cute short that felled to the back of his neck. He had big light brown eyes and a small nose. His lips were also full as for his face it was smooth and soft. He looked so much like a girl. He looked way to feminine from my observation. Plus he was rather short, shorter than all of us. Hmm. Something's not right with this one, I'm going to have to keep an eye on him. The bell rung and all the students were filling back into the building.

"Come on! Let's get to class!" Jihwan said, dragging Tae Skylar back towards the building. The twins followed in suit. I was still kinda lost in thought until Taemin touched my shoulder. I looked over at him.
"Come on, Niel. We don't want to be late now." he said with a grin. I nodded my head, a smile touching my lips. Taemin dragged me towards the building behind the others.

~Tae Skylar's POV~  

Jihwan dragged me to the classroom which we were all in. He sat me down beside him which was empty. As soon as I sat down, the other students began to enter the classroom. Niel and Taemin entered and sat beside the Jo Twins. I looked at them with a small smile. Taemin caught me staring and smiled back. I giggled to myself before turning to face the front of the class. Just as the bell was ringing, a student came rushing in. 

"Safe!" he yelled as he walked over to us.

Everyone laughed as he sat down beside Niel. I looked over at him, blinking a couple of times. He had short light brown hair and a very cute face. His eyes were dark brown and his nose wasn't big nor was it small, it was the right size. He had a big smile that showed that he had big, pearly white teeth. He began talking to Niel but stopped when he saw me looking at him. I blushed lightly, looking away quickly. I felt him get up and walk over to my desk. I felt him sat down on top of my desk. He grabbed my chin, lifting it up for him to examine my face.

"Hmm he's rather a cute one. He looks like a girl though." he said with a smirk.
"That's Lee Tae Skylar. Our new student." Youngmin said with a grin.
"Ah I see. So this is our new student." he said looking at me with interest.
"He is also my new roommate." Jihwan chirped happily. The boy looked at him then at me.
"Boy do I feel sorry for you." he said with a laugh.
"Hey! What's that suppose to mean!" Jihwan exclaimed with a growl. The others laughed. The boy looked at me with another toothy smile.
"I'm Chunji by the way." he said with a wink. "Nice to meet you."
"Nice to meet you too." I said uneasyly.

Chunji smiled, hopping off my desk and walked back to his. He sat down and threw me a wink. I blushed like a idiot and looked away. I heard him and the others laugh. I sighed, cursing at myself in my head. Pabo! Pabo! Ugh! What the hell man?! This is going to be so hard trying to find my brother! Well a least I've made some new friends. The teacher walked in and ordered the class to be quiet.

"Class we have a new student with us today! Please stand introduce yourself, sweetheart." she said with a light smile. I gulped and nodded my head.
"N-Ne!" I said standing up. "Annyeonghaseyo! Jeoneun Tae Skylar illeo ibnida." I said bowing slightly. I heard some mumbles in the class. I sat down, my face burning like no tomorrow. The teacher smiled then began to teach the lesson of the day.

As I was taking notes of the lesson, a paper was placed on my desk. I looked to my right and saw Jihwan with a smile on his face. I blinked then looked down at the paper. I opened it and read the message.

Hey! The guys and I will show you around the school during lunch okay!
~Jihwan ☻

I looked over at Jihwan with a smile and nodded my head. Jihwan made a small "fighting" sign. I made a soft laugh to myself. I continued to write down the notes as the teacher continued to give the lesson. Well a least I made one more friend to help me find my brother. I hope he can recognized me although I highly doubt it.