Chapter Six: Meeting Up With ChaeJin

From Girl To Boy

~Tae Skylar's POV~

After I explained everything to Onew Oppa, I was happy to know that he understood my motives and decided to keep my identity a secret. Onew Oppa was also very happy seeing me again even though I had to disquise myself as a boy to do so. I'm just happy to know that he was happy to see me. Even though I accomplished what I wanted to do, I might continue to attend school here. I mean I really like hanging out with the guys (even though they can be a major pain in the sometimes, especially Jay) and its been a couple of weeks already and I'm happy to know that the guys haven't found out about my identity.

It was Saturday morning and I planned to sleep in today, that is if Jay hadn't jumped on me, yelling for me to wake up. I pulled the covers over my head, as he yelled for me to wake up over and over and over again. I tried to block him out as I tried to dift back to sleep but that wasn't possible. I groaned, taking the covers away from my face.

"Okay okay! I'm up!" I snapped giving him a death glare.

"Yay! Now get dressed!" he said slapping my before leaving the room, as I squealed.

"Yah! Jihwan!" I yelled using his real name knowing that annoys him as soon as he closed the door to our room.

"Call me Jay!" he yelled back from the other side of the door. I threw a shoe at the door, smiling as I heard him shriek from the other side.

I smirked as I stood up from my bed, stretching my muscles and joints. I made my way to my closet by my bed and my mirror on the right side. Picking at random, I grabbed black skinny jeans and a large gray shirt. As I was getting dressed, I heard some mumbling from the other side of the door. I stopped, listening to the noise but it was gone when I was straining to listen. I shrugged my shoulders, resuming to get changed. I kneeled down, picking up my black and white high tops from the closet floor. Once they were on, I looked in the mirror to fix my short hair. I turned to around heading to the door. When I opened the door, I expected Jay to be there waiting for me but when I opened it, there was no one in the hallway. I looked around, looking for any sign of Jay but I didn't see him. With the soft click of the door closing behind me, I made my way down the hall, towards the Jo Twins' room. I stood in front of Room 211, my hand raised up in the air to knock on the door. I knocked twice, waiting for an answer. When I didn't get one, I knocked again but again there wasn't a answer. I raised an eyebrown. "That's weird. Kwangmin and Youngmin aren't there." I said leaving their door and walked to Room 210, being Taemin and Onew Oppa's room but only got the same result. No one answered. Then I checked Room 209, Niel and Chunji's room. To tell you the truth, I was afraid to knock on the door since Niel doesn't really like me that much. I want to see if they are there but I'm afraid that Niel will get mad at me. I don't understand why doesn't he like me. I've never done anything to him. I thought to myself. Niel was never on good terms with me for some unknown reason. Everytime I would see him, he would either brush me off or glare at me.

Sighing, giving up on knocking on their door, I walked away from their room and walked to the flight of stairs. When I reached the grand hall, I walked outside to the garden. It was much more peacful there. I walked passed a couple of the other students, greeting them nicely and they greeted back just as nice. I didn't see any of the guys on my way to the garden which was kinda nice, no offense to any of the guys but I needed some space to be alone. Walking down the path in between the flowerbeds, I smiled, as the scent of the flowers and fruits reached my nose. I sat on the edge of the fountain, taking out my IPod and earphones. I placed the earphones in my ears and hit "PLAY" on my playlist. Soft gentle music flowed into my ears as I closed my eyes, smiling to myself. Only after a few minutes of peace and quiet, it was disturbed by the sound of my phone ringing. Hitting "PAUSE" on my playlist, as I removed my earphones out of my ears, and checking who was calling me. It was my best friend, ChaeJin. I answered the phone quickly. "Jinnie!" I exclaimed with joy.

"Hehe. Hiya Sky Lily." he said on the other line using my nickname he gave given me back then.

"How are you, babe?" I asked standing up from my seat and began walking to a apple tree.

"Good. I miss you a lot you know. Why did you have to leave me alone over here?" ChaeJin asked with a pout.

"I'm sorry Jinnie. I had to. No one really cared about me and plus I wanted to see my older brother."

"...That's not true. I cared about you. Why did anyone else mattered? I cared and still care about you a lot."

Guilt filled me as Jinnie said those words. It's true. ChaeJin was the only one who was actually there for me when no one else was. And knowing that, I just left him as if he didn't care about me like everyone else did. I my dry lips before answering back. "Jinnie, I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking and I know It was wrong of me leaving you like that." I said a lump making it's way into my throat.

"It's okay Sky Lily. Just make sure you don't forget me okay." ChaeJin said softly through the other line.

"That won't happen. You know I will never forget you, ChaeJin." I said with a smile on my face.

"Okay! Good! Oh by the way, are you free today?" he suddenly asked. 

"Umm yeah I'm free. Why do you ask?"

"Do you want to hang out with me?"

"Sure! I'd love that!" I exclamined, hearing ChaeJin giggle on the other line.

"Great! Meet me art our usual spot in front of the bakery." ChaeJin said.

"Okay! See you then!" I said hanging up. My eyes glistened with joy but soon filled with guilt. I know  I ahould be looking for the guys but I want to see ChaeJin. I'm sure they will understand. I ran out of the graden and out the school gates, not knowing that there was someone watching me leave the school.

~???'s POV~

I looked out the window to see Tae Skylar leaving the school. Hmm? Where is he going? Shouldn't he be meeting up with the others? I better tell the others about this. I turned away from the window and walked up the flight of stairs, heading to Key's room, Room 213.

~Tae Skylar's POV~

I stepped off the bus that took me into town. I walked a couple of blocks to the usual placed where me and ChaeJin always met up. Upon arriving to the spot; in front of the bakery, I saw a tall thin male standing in front of the bakery. A smile appeared on my face as I dashed over to him. "Jinnie!" I cried, throwing my arms around him.

"Sky Lily!" ChaeJin exclaimed hugging me and lift me up from the ground. "I missed you so much!" he said putting me down and leaning down kisses my cheek.

"I missed you too." I said looking up at his beautiful face, giggling when he kissed my cheek.

"You look so different." he said looking at me. "And you cut your hair! Why? You looked so pretty with your hair long!" I rubbed the back of my neck, smiling sheepishly.

"I'm sorry but I had to. Can't pretend to be a boy with long hair now can I?" I asked with a grin.

"Haha! True."

"Hey, let's go to the clothing store." I said grabbing his hand tightly.

"Sure." he said as I pulled him to a nearby clothing store. I turned to him, told him to wait for me here for a minute. When he nodded his head, I smiled then turned, walking inside the store. After about 15 minutes, I came out of the store as I walked to ChaeJin. His eyes widened as he looked down at me. I changed out of my boy clothes into some more appropriate clothing for our day together. I had on capri pants with a light blue blouse with matching shoes. A blue clip was in my hair, holding my bangs in place. ChaeJin smiled hugely. "Awe! I got my baby girl back!" he said hugging me tightly. I giggled, hugging him back.

"Let's go have some fun!" I said smiling up at him.

"Yeah! Let's go!"

~~~

Here's the next chapter. Sorry if I am working on this one and now my other one but I will work
on that one someday this week since I am on Thanksgiving break. Well I hope you like it and sorry if it's
to long. Happy Thanksgiving!!!
~ LuciferAngelMariah ♥