Chapter Fifteen: Cousins and Best Friend | Part II |

From Girl To Boy

Play this song this chapter if you like. It's the same song from the previous chapter =3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxiI4vNzn7o 

~*~*~ Tae Skylar's POV ~*~*~

Niel, Kwangie, and Kiseoppie step off the escalator to the second floor. We make our way to the food court, looking for Onew Oppa and the others. I look around until I see Onew Oppa waving frantically towards us. I giggle, walking over to them with Niel, Kwangie and Kiseoppie behind me. Onew Oppa stands up from the chair he was sitting on and embraces me tightly in his arms. I hug him back and take a seat beside him. Before Onew Oppa could sit down, he sees Kwangie and Kiseoppie. He grins. "Gikwang! Kiseop!" he exclaims, embracing our cousins. I laugh upon seeing Onew Oppa squeeze the life out of Kwangie and Kiseoppie. Kwangie laughs as he looks at Onew Oppa.

"Hey Onew hyung! How have you been?" he asks as Onew Oppa finish squeezing Kiseoppie, who had a grin on his face.

"I've been good! How about you guys? It's so good seeing you guys here." Onew Oppa says with the same grin. I feel someone tap my shoulder and I turn around, seeing Kwangmin looking at me.

"Hey Pichu, who are they?" he asks while motioning to Kwangie and Kiseoppie. I smile hearing him use the nickname he gave me.

"Those are my cousins, Pikachu." I reply, using the nickname I gave him since he loves Pikachu. Pikachu slowly nods his head.

"Oh okay." he says looking at Kwangie and Kiseoppie. Onew Oppa pulls two seats over for Kwangie and Kiseoppie to sit. The three of them continue to talk among themselves and I smile sweetly, seeing how much my brother and cousins are bonding. i turn around and begin to talk with the guys. Jay smiles at me then notices the bag in my hand.

"Hey Sky, what's that?" he asks pointing to my bag. I look down at my bag then smiles up at Jay.

"It's a CD I bought when Niel and I were in the music store." I reply. Jay makes a 'o' expression.

"What CD is it?" Chunji asks, suddenly interested in the conversation. I giggle.

"It's a group called B.A.P, they are one of my favorite groups." I say with a soft smile. Onew Oppa hears my reply and quickly turns to look at me with a smile.

"You bought Daehyun's group CD?" he asks. I nod my head with a smile.

"Yeah I did! Since umma gave mine's away to her friend's daugher." I say with a frown. Onew Oppa laughs softly.

"Well at least you bought another copy of the CD." Onew Oppa says with a grin. The others look at Onew Oppa and I.

"Who's Daehyun?" Chunji asks with a raised eyebrow. I laugh a bit.

"Well you guys may not believe us but he's a childhood of Onew hyung and I." I explain. Chunji looks at me as if he's saying 'Yeah-right-you-are-lying' expression. I sigh, shaking my head.

"You don't believe us do you, Chunji?" Onew Oppa asks with a small smile. Chunji folds his arms and shakes his head. Onew Oppa sighs, shrugging his shoulders. "Typical. No one ever believes us about us knowing Daehyun." he says.

"Niel didn't blieve me either." I say looking at Onew Oppa. Niel chokes on his Coke and glares at me.

"Yes I did! I told you I did believe you before your cousins came into the store!" he yells while glaring at me. I laugh and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Mehrong!" I laugh as Niel's glare deepens. I laughs and begin to eat my food.

~*~*~

We arrive at the arcade and it was full of different game machines! A huge grin appears on my face as we take our seats at two tables. We all push the tables. Pikachu and Youngmin quickly put their things on their seats and ran off to play games along with Jay. I laugh as Key, Chunji and Onew Oppa run after the youngsters, so that left me, Taemin and Niel. Taemin looks at his younger brother. "Hey dongsaeng, want to go play a few games?" he ask. Niel smiles his rare smile at Taemin.

"Nah, not now hyung. I'll chill here for a bit. I'll go a little bit later." he says. Taemin pouts before nodding his head.

"Alright. Come on, Sky." he says, taking my hand and pulling me out of my chair. I blush a bit as I follow Taemin away from Niel. Taemin drags me towards a basketball game. He looks at me. "Want to play a few hoops?" he ask with a grin. I nod my head.

"Okay!" I say. I insert a coin inside the machine as did Taemin. We each grab a basketball and wait for the game to start. Once it did, we start to shoot our basketballs into the hoop. Taemin was making every single shot as I miss only two shots. we continue to shoot hoops until the game ended with Taemin winning.

"Yes!" he yells, taking the tickets he just received. I rub the back of my neck as a light laugh escapes my lips. Taemin smiles down at me with a big grin. I look up at him, slowly blushing. He grabs my hand again and pulls me to another game machine with him. We play many games together and I actually beat him in a couple of games. We soon both have a equal amount of tickets. We were about to sit down but I stop him by grabbing his wrist. Taemin looks back at me. "What is it, Sky?" he asks. I point to a Dance Revolution game near us. Taemin looks from the game to me with a smirk on his face. "You're on." he says walking with me towards the game. We both enter a coin into the machine and I look up at him.

"Now I must warn you Taemin, I'm good when it comes to dancing." I say with a smirk. Taemin blinks then chuckles a bit.

"Sky, you apparently don't know me. I'm the king at dancing." he says with a cocky attitude. I blink with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh really? Then I must see you dance sometime." I say with a smile. Taemin looks down at me and smiles back.

"Same goes for you." he says before the game starts. The song starts and Taemin and I begin our dance off. The song was one of my favorites and I have danced to this song multiple times so it should be very easy for me to beat Taemin. But, Taemin doesn't give up that easily since he is breaking moves like no tomorrow. My eyes widen a bit before I pick it up the game, going all out. We haven't notice the massive crowd of people gathering around, watching us go head to head. I glance to the side at Taemin and notice his face brighten as he smiles. For some reason I can't help but smile back as we near the end of the song as we hit every step correctly and right on point. The songs comes to an end, Taemin and I both hitting the last few move, coming to a complete stop. It's quiet until the crown surrounding us erupts in applauds. Taemin and I bow shyly before looking at the screen as the games displays our score. My eyes widen in amazment as did Taemin's upon seeing our score. We ended in a tie. I glance over at Taemin before laughing.

"Wow. I guess we're equally as good in dancing huh Taemin hyung?" I ask with a grin. Taemin smiles down at me, nodding his head.

"Yeah, we sure are. Come on, let's go back to the table." he says, taking my hand in his. I lightly blush as Taemin pulls me out of the crowd and towards our table where Niel was still sitting. He smiles up at us when we take our seats.

"Nice dance battle you had over there. You are actually very good, Tae Skylar." he says looking at me with a slight smile. I look at him with a confused look before scratching the back of my neck with a laugh.

"Haha! Thanks Niel." I reply with a grin. Niel looks at me before rolling his eyes. Taemin laughs upon seeing his dongsaeng's annoyance. I stretch out my arms before reaching over, grabbing my soda and taking a sip from the straw. I look around, searching for the others.

"Where's Onew hyung and the others?" I ask. Niel shrugs his shoulders.

"Probably still horsing around somewhere." he replys. I lean my elbows on the table as I rest my cheek against my right hand, staring at Niel. Niel looks at me, blinking. "What?" he ask. I shrug.

"How come you're so grouchy, Niel?" I ask. Taemin started laughing when he heard my question. Niel's mouth drop as he stares at me with a glare.

"What the hell is that suppose to mean? I am not grouchy!" he yells. I laugh, hitting his arm.

"Chill out dude! I'm only joking with you." I say with a laugh. Taemin continues to laugh beside me as we see Niel grumble something under his breath.

 

~*~*~ Onew's POV ~*~*~

I laugh, walking back to the table with Key, and Chunji. The twins and Jay are still playing games like crazy. I quietly approach my sister and wrap my arms around her tiny waist. "Rawr!" I growl. Tae jumps in surprise, letting out a small squeak. I laugh, sitting down beside her.

"Yah! Onew hyung! Don't scare me like that!" she says with a pout. I laugh again, pinching her cheeks. Tae pouts once again as she rubs her cheeks. "Onew hyung, I'm not a baby anymore." she says, I smile, ruffling her hair.

"I know that but you are always going to be my little brother." I say, smiling sweetly. Tae giggles, nodding her head.

"Yes, I know hyung." she replys. Key smiles at us before turning towards Chunji.

"Aww! Seeing you guys like that makes me what to pinch my little brother's cheeks too!" he says, pinching the life out of Chunji's cheeks.

"Yah! Hyung! Cut it out! That hurts!" Chunji whines, trying to push his older brother off him. I laugh along with Tae, Taemin and Niel. Taemin ruffles Niel's soft brown hair as he looks at him.

"Good thing, Niel and I don't fight or get on each other's nerves. Right Niel?" he ask with a grin. Niel laughs, nodding his head.

"Right hyung." Niel replys with a slight smile. I look at my watch, checking the time.

"Can someone get the twins and Jay? I am starving and I want to order some chicken pizza!" I whine, rubbing my growling stomach. Tae laughs besides me as she stands from her seat.

"I'll go find them, Onew hyung." she says smiling. Taemin stays up as well.

"I'll go with you." he says smiling at her. Tae grins, nodding her head.

"Thanks Taemin hyung. Be right back Onew hyung." she says, squeezing my shoulders.

"Okay, Tae. Hurry back! Don't make your hyungstarve to death!" I cry out to her before she leaves. She laughs at my silly remark.

"I won't hyung!" she says before leaving with Taemin to look for the youngesters. I laugh softly before looking back at Key.

"You must be really happy to have him back, huh hyung?" Key ask me with a smile. I smile softly while nodding my head.

"Ne. I haven't seen Tae in years so I am really happy that he transfered to our school." I say, looking down at my hands resting on the table. Chunji leans his elbows against the table.

"But Onew hyung, if I must ask, how come your mother doesn't want Sky to attend school here? I mean he is able to see you and he became great friends with us. So why is that?" he ask, tilting his head to the side, staring at me. I sigh, shrugging my shoulders.

"Umma still thinks Tae is a little kid. She thinks he can think for himself or do anything for himself. That's why she separated us and made Tae attend at a private school and me to Seoul Academy. " I explain as I sigh once again. Chunji shakes his head.

"That's messed up." he says, ruffling his hair. I nod my head.

"Onew hyung!" I turn my head to see GiKwang and Kiseop walk over to me. I smile big.

"Hey guys! Where have you two been?" I ask with an raised eyebrow. Kiseop smiles as he speaks first.

"We ran into someone you might want to see." he says. I look at him then to GiKwang.

"Who does he mean, GiKwang?" I ask. GiKwang smiles before stepping aside and my eyes widen as my eyes land on a male walking over to me with his friends behind him. I stand from my chair slowly as I take in the features of the male. His hair was metallic brown and was partially hidden under a black hoodie. His brown eyes smiled at me as the corner of his full thick lips pulls up in a smile.

"Hey Onew hyung. Remember me?" he ask in a Busan accent. My mouth drops.

"Dae-Daehyun?" I ask. Daehyun nods his head.

"Yap! It's me, hyung." he says. It didn't take me less than a second to run over and pull the boy into my embrace. Daehyun smiles big as he returns my tight hug.

"Oh my God! Daehyun! How have you been?" I ask, pulling away to look at him. Daehyun smiles.

"I've been great hyung! Just enjoying my day off with my group. How about you? How's Sky doing?" he ask me.

"I've been doing good! That's great to know! I'm really happy about your debut. Tae is doing fine! Sh--I mean he's around here somewhere." I say, scratching the back of my neck. Daehyun raises an eyebrow.

"He? Hyung, Tae Skylar is a-" before Daehyun could finish, a voice called his name.

"Daehyunnie?" Daehyun and I turn our heads to see Tae standing there with Taemin, the twins and Jay standing behind her. Her brown orbs wide and in shock. I lean in to whisper in Daehyun's ear.

"I will explain everything later alright. Just play along and call Tae a male." I whisper in his ear. Daehyun got the hint and nods his head. He looks over at Tae and smiles.

"Hey Sky! Yeah it's me. I've missed you." he says, looking at her with joyful eyes.

 

~*~*~ Tae Skylar's POV ~*~*~

I laugh with Taemin and the others as we walk back to our table. As we approach the table, Taemin shakes my shoulder. "Hey, who's that talking with your brother?" he ask. I blink, looking over at the table. My eyes widen as I see Onew Oppa hugging the male with the black hoodie. I see them talk and I see how happy Onew Oppa looks. I step closer and my mouth drops.

"Daehyunnie?" I ask, not believing my eyes. The male turns and I feel my eyes moisten. It is Daehyun. Daehyun smiles at me after Onew Oppa whispers something into his ear.

"Hey Sky! Yeah it's me. I've missed you." he says, looking at me with joyful eyes. I run over to him, throwing my arms around his neck.

"Daehyunnie!"

~*~*~

Wow!  I finally update this story after soo long! I've written little bits of this day by day and I finally finished it now! I am very sorry for not updating this story as I much as I wanted but here is an update! Please continue to subscribe and comment on this story! ~♥