Chapter Five: Reunion

From Girl To Boy

~Tae Skylar's POV~

The sound of my alarm clock went off early the next morning. My hand reached out from under the covers, turning the noisy machine off. Once the noise subsided, I slowly began to dift back into dreamland but that was short lived because the next thing I knew, my blanket covers were pulled off my body and the burning sunlight kissed my face.

"Wake up Sky!" Jay's voice chirped happily.

"Urg! Do I have to Jay?" I asked clearly annoyed to be have been woken up so early in the damn morning.

"Yes you do! Now come on! Get your lazy up!" he demanded. I pouted. Bad idea. Even though we just met, Jay glomped me while I was still in bed!

"Ah! Jay, get off!" I cried, trying to pry the dark haired boy off me.

"No! You're comfy!" he said like a child, wrapping his slim long arms around my waist. I gulped. Even though he did this yesterday in the garden and under the tree and I had a T-shirt and sweats on, I'm afraid he might find out that I'm a girl. Not risking being caught, I pushed jay off me, only being part sucessful, Jay was looking down at me, blinking as he took in my face features. After observing my face, he grinned. "You look like a girl." my heart rate picked up at a massive rate. Oh ! Don't tell me he found me out!

"Wh-what do you mean?" I asked, scared half to ing death.

"You have the face of a girl. Soft smooth olive skin, a cute shaped nose, and full pink lips." he whispered, tracing his fingers alone my face structure. I gulped, my heart pounding in my chest. I pushed him off me completely.

"I-I got to get changed!" I stuttered, grabbing my uniform and darted to the bathroom. Jay sat up in my bed, a little smirk tugging at his lips.

~Jihwan's POV~

As soon as Sky closed the door to the bathroom, I stood up from his bed and walked over to mine. Hmm Sky has a girl face and yesterday when I hugged him outside in the garden when he was talking to Kwangmin, his figure felt light and petite. Hmm I wonder maybe he's... My eyes darted to the bathroom door then a smirked touched my lips. I see. So that's how it is. 

~Tae Skylar's POV~

"Oh come on Sky!" Jay whined. "I said I was sorry."

"Still! You said I looked like a girl." I said with a pout. We were walking to the twin's room since we wwre all planning on going to the dinning hall to have some breakfast before lessons starts. When we arrived to their room, we heard them talking loudly inside. Jay knocked on the door.

"It's open!" Youngmin called from inside the room. Jay and I opened the door and entered the room. Once we stepped in and Youngmin turned to look at us. Another big mistake. All the blood rushed to my face, making it burn with a deep blush. Youngmin had a towel on his head, drying his blonde hair. He had his uniform bottoms on but he was shirtless since he had just came out of the shower. My light brown eyes traveled his well fit body as I blushed like a total moron. Youngmin walked over to his bed, tossing his damped towel onto the bed post and reached down to grab his uniform shirt. Before he could put it over his head, he heard Jay burst out laughing. Youngmin and Kwangmin both turned their heads towards to Jay who was looking at my flushed face. "What the hell is wrong with you, Jay?" Youngmin asked.

"Yo Youngmin! Sky is ing beet red over here when he saw you shirtless!" Jay exclaimed, holding his stomache from laughing so much.

"You can't be serious?" Youngmin asked in disbelief.

"Dude come see for yourself!" Jay said pushing me roughly towards Youngmin. Youngmin grabbed my shoulders when I was pushed towards him, making my face even more red if that was even possible. He looked down, cupping my face chin in his right hand as he left hand still rested on my shoulder and lifted my face until we were looking into each other's eyes. He inspected my flushed face before smirking widely.

"Well it's true." he said. "So do you happen to like me, Sky?" 

"No!" I said a little to quickly.

"Really now?" Youngmin asked, moving closer to my face. "Your quick reply and red face saids so other wise." he whispered softly, grabbed me by the waist. I gulped. !

"Yah hyung! Leave him alone." Kwangmin said, getting up from his bed and pulled me away from his twin's grasped. He pulled me behind him.

"Cool it Kwangmin. We were just kidding. " the blonde said with a laugh. Kwangmin looked at him then looked back at me before dragging me out of the room and into the hallway while Youngmin finished dressing. Kwangmin held my arm lightly in his grip. I looked up at him.

"Thank you Kwangmin." I said with a smile.

"You're welcome." he replied back.

~Jihwan's POV~

When Kwangmin exited the room with Sky, I quickly looked over at Youngmin. "Yo dude. I got to tell you something." I said quietly. The blonde looked at me with a blank expression.

"What?" He asked fixing his shirt.

"It's about Sky." I said with a serious look on my face.

"Huh? What about him?"

"Youngmin... I think Sky isn't really what he is."

"What do you mean dude?"

I looked down, trying to find the right words to say to Youngmin about Sky. I looked up at Yougmin and parted my lips to tell him my theory about Sky.

~Tae Skylar~

Youngmin and Jay exited the room and entered the hallway. Kwangmin pulled me so we could walk up ahead of his brother and friend. A smirk was played on both of their lips. We decended the stairs and entered the dinning hall. The rest of the gang were waiting for us, enjoying their breakfast. We sat down, Kwangmin pulling me to sit with him and Taemin.

"Hey guys. Guess what happened?" Jay said with a smirk.

"What?" Taemin asked, flipping his red hair out of his dark brown eyes.

"Little Sky here was staring at Youngmin when was getting dressed!" Jay said looking at me who was covering my yet again red face.

"Bwoh?!" the rest of the guys exclaimed.

"I was not!" I snapped with my face already fully red.

"Yes you were! Your face was red and it's red right now!" Jay said. My eye twitched. Before I could say something back, two approaching male figures caught my attention.

"Hey guys, what's up?" one of the males asked wrapping his left arm around Chunji's shoulders. Chunji looked up at the male with a smile.

"Hey hyung. Nothing much just here with the new kid/new friend." Chunji replied to his older brother.

"Oh really?" Chunji's older brother asked, eyeing me. He leaned over the table, inspecting my face. My blush reappeared on my face. "Well, he's a cute one I give him that." he said with a smirk.

"Um... t-thanks." I stuttered with a nervous laugh.

"Tae Skylar, this is my older brother Kim Kibum, but you can call him Key." Chunji said with a toothy smile.

"Nice t-to meet you, K-Key." I said with a bow. 

"Hehe. Nice to meet you to Tae Skylar." Key said with a smirk.

"Tae Skylar?" the other male repeated. I looked behind Key and my eyes widened when I saw the second male.

"O-Onew?" I asked in disbelief.

"Huh? You know each other?" Chunji asked looking from me to the male who was my older brother, Onew Oppa.

"Yes. This is my little si-" Onew Oppa began.

"Brother!" I said quickly causing Onew Oppa's eyebrow to raise slightly.

"Whoa Sky, you never told us that you were Onew hyung's little brother." Taemin said looking at me. Right. Onew Oppa is Taemin's roommate. I thought to myself looking at Taemin.

"Oh it must had slipped my mind." I said laughing nervously. Onew Oppa eyed me oddly. He grabbed my wrist.

"We need to talk." he said harshly.

"Umm... okay..." I said slightly scared as Onew Oppa dragged me out of the dinning hall with others' eyes on our backs with questioning looks on their faces.

When Onew Oppa and me were out of hearing reach from the dinning hall, he embraced me tightly, not wanting to let go. I instantly wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging him back tightly. Onew Oppa held me for a while longer before pushing me back a little to look me in the face. 

"Tae-Tae, what are you doing here?" he asked me.

"Well it's a long story." I replied rubbing the back of my neck.

"Tell me."

"Well... it's about umma and appa."

~~~

Whew! It took me forever to write this xD. Sorry for not updating recently, I've been busy with school and I haven't had time to get onto the computer much either. Hopefully I will be able to update this story and my other story later on this week. I only have a update for this story, my other one I have to update that one either later today or later on in the week. Well I hope you like this chapter! Comment and review please! ~♥