Chapter Eleven: Lecture of a Lifetime

From Girl To Boy

→ Tae Skylar's POV ←

"U-Umma. What a-are y-you doing here?" I asked stuttering like a pabo. Sweat began to form on my forehead from how nervous I was getting. Onew Oppa was standing beside umma and he was looking at me in shock. Umma looked at me before bursting into a series of insults.

"Lee Tae Skylar! What is the meaning of this?!" she yells a little to loudly.

"Umma please let me explain," I say trying to calm her down. "There is a good reason for-" she cut me off.

"You're  in so much trouble young la-" now she was cut off by Onew Oppa.

"Umma! Can we talk about this in private? You're causing a scene." he said looking really embarrassed. I blinked before looking away from umma. My eyes widened. Almost the whole student body was standing in the damn grand hall. What the ?

"Hyung, let's take her to the study hall. We can talk in private there." I said to Onew Oppa. Umma looked at me with wide eyes as she looked at me as if she heard wrong.

"Did you just called Jinki 'hyung'?" she asked clearly in shock to hear her daughter call her brother 'hyung' instead of 'oppa'. I rolled my eyes as Onew Oppa and I dragged her out of the grand hall. As we were walking to the study hall, I saw the rest of the gang running over to us. My eyes landed on Kwangmin, Niel and Jihwan. I looked away and continued to walk towards the study hall. The guys ran over to Taemin.

"Taemin hyung, what's going on? Who is that lady?" Youngmin asked. Taemin looked at our backs as we walked into the study hall, closing the door behind us. He shook his head.

"That's their umma." he said.

"Bwoh?!" they said in union.

~~~

Once we closed the door behind us, good think no one was using it at the moment, we began to talk to umma. "Umma, what are you doing here?" I asked her sitting down in a chair.

"I've come to take you back home." she said with a bad attitude.

"Wae? I thought you and appa were on your business trip?"

"We were but we came back to check up on you since you were alone at the house but you weren't home. When we checked your room, all of your stuff were gone!" umma yelled.

"Umma. I cam here to see Onew Oppa. He was the only one I could go see since you and appa were out of the state!" I said raising a bit. Umma's eyes widened as she looked at me.

"Did you just raised your voice at me?" she asked. Oh . Now I'm ed.

"Lee Tae Skylar don't you even dare raise your voice at me again! I'm your umma so you need to repect me. And that's the reason why you left the house, transfered away from your school and disgusing as a boy just to see Jinki? That's unacceptable! You're coming home with me today whether you like it or not. You understand me young lady?" umma yelled in my face causing me to flinch. Onew Oppa saw how scared I was and stood in between umma and me.

"Umma! Stop yelling at Tae-Tae like that! It was her decision to come see me because you and appa are never home and never have time for her! So she came to me, being the only family she had left in Seoul! You're not taking her away from me!" Onew Oppa shouted making umma stand there dumbfounded with wide eyes. Never had Onew Oppa yelled at umma like that before. I stood up from my chair.

"Onew Oppa, it's okay. I'm not leaving you." I said grabbing ahold of his arm. He looked back at me. I smiled at him, running my fingers through his long brown hair. Umma walked towards us and raised her hand to slap Onew Oppa but before her hand could make contact with his face, I moved Onew Oppa to the side and took the agonizing blow to my right cheek. Umma's eyes widen once again.

"Tae Skylar. Why did you do that? Wae?" she asked me, seeing the forming red hand print clear as day on my cheek. I didn't answer her for a moment, tears shimmering in my eyes.

"I'm not leaving. I'm not leaving Onew Oppa to go back to my isolated life back home. I don't want to feel like I'm alone and no one cares for me. I want to stay here with Onew Oppa and my friends!" I sobbed. Umma and Onew Oppa stared at me in silence. I shook my head, ignoring the now throbbing pain in my cheek. "I'm staying. You're not taking me back home. I forbid it." I said. Before umma could say anything else, I ran out of the study hall. Away from umma. Away from Onew Oppa. Away from everything.

"Tae Skylar! Wait!" I heard Onew Oppa called but I kept running. I ran into the grand hall where the guys were waiting for us. They called me but I ignored them and ran out of the school into the black colored sky.

→ Kwangmin's POV ←

I saw Sky run passed us in the grand hall. We called out to her but she ignored us. Not long affer, Onew hyung and their umma ran over to us. "Where's Tae Skylar?" Onew hyung asked.

"He just ran outside. What's going on?" Chunji hyung asked, worry painted his face.

"It's a long story." Onew hyung said.

"We have to go after him. There's going to be a storm soon." Jihwan said. Onew hyung's eyes widened.

"Eh? Tae Skylar's terrified of thunder! We have to him now!" he exclaimed running towards the front door. I turned towards the guys.

"Come on. We need to find Sky." I said. The guys nodded their heads and we all plunged into the near storm sky, rain awaiting us.

 

~~~

Here's another chapter for you guys! Hopefully you like it.
I will try to update my other story sometime soon. I want to finish it soon so I can work on this one
some more. Well I hope you guys like my story and comment! Saranghae! Aieru! ♥