Chapter Four: Exploring the School

From Girl To Boy

~Tae Skylar's POV~

The last bell rang, indicating the end of our lessons. I packed up my blue and black backpack, getting ready to leave the classroom. Before I grabbed my bag from the floor and stand up from my desk, Jihwan snatched my hand, taking it in his.

"Come on, Tae Skylar! Let us show you around the school!" he said with much ethusiasm.

"Um... sure thing." I said with a light nervous laugh.

"Great! The others are waiting!" Jihwan yanked me, literally, from my seat and dragged me out the classroom. The others werre waiting for us in the hallway. "Okay, we're ready to go!" Jihwan said with a huge smile on his face.

"Alright then. Let's go." Taemin said with a grin. We walked down the hall towards the main hall. We took the flight of stairs to the second floor where our rooms were located. As we climbed the stairs, I couldn't help but have a feeling that someone was starting at me.

~Niel's POV~

I looked at Tae Skylar's back as we walked down the hall to our rooms. Something's not right about him. I just can't say or think what it is. Everyone stopped at his room with his roommate to place his stuff away. I saw Jihwan dragged Tae Skylar to their room. I frowned a bit. I felt a hand tap my shoulder. I crane my neck to see my roommate, Chunji.

"Are you okay Niel?" he asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I replied with a light smile touching my lips.

"Okay." He replied back with a toothy smile. We both walked into our room to leave our school things and change before showing Tae Skylar around the school campus.

~Tae Skylar's POV~

Jihwan or better say Jay since he was nagging me when were getting ready in our room to call him that since everyone calls him that, and the guys showed me to almost every part of the school. They showed me the library, the dinning room, the other classrooms, the studies where students to go to if they wanted to be alone or just have some peace and quiet time to themselves and lastly they showed me the garden. The garden was really big and they had many different types of flowers. The flowerbeds lined the left and right side, making a pathway to the giant fountain in the middle of the garden. The garden also homed different types of fruit trees which was kind of strange to me. It looked like a tropical island by a giant rich school. After finishing the tour, we all sat under the giant tree where I first met Niel and Taemin. Jay told me that this was their usual spot where they always hung out. I sat down on the soft green grass, closing my eyes slowly. I could make out the sounds of the guys laughing and joking with one another. I felt someone sit beside me, ruffling the grass a bit. I opened my eyes quickly to see Kwangmin sitting and looking down at me. I sat up on my elbows adn smiled up at him.

"Hey Kwangmin." I said kindly.

"Hi." he answered back in a deep shy voice.

"Thanks for showing me around along with the guys." I gave him a grin.

"You're welcome." he returned my smile with a small one. I looked at him, tilting my head to the side a bit.

"You don't talk much do you?" I asked. Kwangmin looked down before answering me back.

"No I don't really. Only with my brother mostly." He admitted.

"How come?" I asked sitting up fully, leaning my back against the tree truck behind me. He looked down once again. I blinked, moving a bit closer to him."Kwangmin?" I touched his shoulder. I felt him tense a bit as he looked at me with his big dark brown eyes.

"I just... don't like talking that much."

"Oh... I see." I said, removing my hand from his shoulder. He slowly nodded his head. I tapped my finger against my chin. I grinned. "How about you talk to me?"

He looked at me confused and thinking if I just lost my mind. "Huh?"

"Why don't you talk with me for practice so you can start to talk more?"

"I don't know." Kwangmin rubbed the back of his neck unsure of the whole idea of him talking to me.

"Please Kwagmin." I begged him, grabbing his arm. He blushed lightly, looking the other way.

"Okay. Fine." He finally agreed.

"Yes!" I suddenly hugged him, making him almost losing his balance. He just stared at me with huge eyes that slowly began to go back to their normal size. He slowly wrppaed his arms around my waist, returning my hug. A big smile appeared on my face. Kwangmin held me for a few more seconds before releasing me from his grasp. I sat up and ruffled the back of my short brown hair. "Sorry about that." I said sheepishly.

"It's alright." he reassured, giving me a warm smile. I blinked then returned his smile. Suddenly I felt something heavy jump on top of me. I groaned, craning my neck to see it was Jay, laying on me. He gave me and Kwangmin a cute dimple smile.

"Hey whatcha doing you two?" he asked, fixing himself so he was sitting next to me with his arms around my waist.

"Nothing. Just talking." I replied with a smile. Jay looked at me to Kwangmin then back to me.

"Seriously?" he asked. I nodded my head. Jay blinked then tighten his hold around my waist. "Careful Kwangminnie. Sky here is mine now~" cooed Jay. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Since when did I belong to you?" I asked.

"Since you first got here. My sweet girly looking Sky." he said tapping my nose. I blushed then pushed Jay off.

"Stop that would ya!" I said with a pout. I crossed my arms across my chest. Jay laughed as he pinched my already red cheeks.

"Aww! Little Sky is blushing." He said with a smirk. 

"What? I am not!" I snapped.

"Are too!"

"Are not!

"Are too!

"Jay!" I growled getting up and began chasing after the dark haired boy. Jay shrieked. He got up and ran away with me behind his tail. The others began to laugh at the funny scene we were creating.

~Kwangmin's POV~

I watched as Tae Skylar chased after Jihwan in the field. A small smile formed on my lips as I watched them. I looked down at my hands, thinking about the hug I shared with Tae Skylar. That's weird. Tae Skylar has a unsual petite body for a male. He isn't well built like most of us are. Wait. My eyes widened as I came to a realization. I looked quickly to Tae Skylar. No way. He can't be...