Chapter Sixteen: Meeting B.A.P

From Girl To Boy

~*~*~* Tae Skylar's POV ~*~*~*

I throw my arms around Daehyunnie's neck as I hug him tightly with tears in my eyes. I feel Daehyunnie's arms around my waist as he returns my hug. "I can't believe it's you. How have you been?" I ask him, pulling away to look at his gorgeous face. Daehyunnie smiles at me.

"Ive been good. Just working on our group's new song." he replys with a smile. I look up at him with a grin on my face.

"Jiinja? Awesome! I just bought your Warrior CD. What is the other CD called so I can buy it as soon as possible?" I ask with a laugh. Daehyunnie smiles big.

"It's called Power. You should listen to it." he says. I nod my head with a soft smile. Daehyunnie smiles before looking over at the group of males standing behind Kiseoppie and Kwangie. "Those are my group members." he says, pointing towards them. I blink, turning around on my heel and my mouth drops.

"Oh... my... God.... B.A.P!" I whisper softly, only we could hear it. B.A.P smiles at me before bowing.

"We are B.A.P! Yes Sir!" they greet softly, only we can hear them. I cover my mouth, hiding a squeak. I am ing fangirling over here! I need to calm myself down! I think to myself as I smile.

"Annyeong! I'm Lee Tae Skylar, it's nice to meet you guys. I'm a big fan of you guys." I say with a smile. The leader, Bang Yong Guk, grins at me, showing me his lovely gummy smile. A blush creeps onto my face as my heart begins to ran. Oh God... I love his smile!  And his new purple hair is amazing! I fangirl in my head. Yong Guk lets his hand out as he continues to smile at me.

"Hello, name's Bang Yong Guk. It's nice to meet you too, Tae Skylar." he says. I smile, bowing a little bit as I shake his hand. He smiles, reaching out and ruffling my hair. "Cute kid." he says. My face burns as I bow my head.

"T-Thank you." I say, holding both my cheeks. The next one step towards me.

"Annyeonghasyo, I'm Yoo YoungJae." he says, bowing his head. I bow my head and smile at him, He reaches out, shaking my hand. I smile, shaking his hand.

"I love your hair." I say suddenly. I cover my mouth in embarrassement as YoungJae laughs.

"Thank you very much, Sky. Is it okay if I call you that?" he ask. I quickly nod my head.

"Yes you can!" I say before hitting the side of my head. YoungJae laughs.

"You're cute." he says as I blush again. I hear Daehyunnie laughing beside him and I quickly hit him in the arm, causing him to laugh some more. Next one was JongUp. My eyes widen as I quickly bow my head.

"JongUp hyung, it's really great to meet you!" I say, softly so no one around us can hear me. JongUp blinks before laughing. I look up at him and my face burns up. God... his is so ing gorgeous! I think to myself. JongUp smiles at me.

"Hello there Sky, I'm Moon JongUp but you already know that." he says with a laugh. I nod my head, shyly and embarrassed.

"You're really cool hyung. I love your dancing and because of your dancing, I became inspired to continue dancing since I had stopped dancing a year ago. When I first saw your Warrior MV, I feel in love with your dancing and that inspired me to start dancing again. So thank you very much." I say, bowing my head with my face beet red. JongUp's eyes widen as he stares down at me. I gulp as I raise my head and my eyes widen when I feel JongUp hugging me.

"That's really sweet. I'm very happy that I caused you to have insperation to continue dancing. As a dancer, that makes me very happy to know that I have some influence on someone who started dancing again. That makes me very happy, thank you Sky." he says, giving me a squeeze before letting me go. When he lets me go, my face is beet red. He laughs, upon seeing my face. "I guess I kinda overdid it with the hug huh?" he ask.

"No! No, you didn't!" I say, waving my hands. JongUp laughs. He looks at me for a moment before asking me a question.

"By the way, how old are you? Cause you called me 'hyung' and we look the same age." he says, folding his musculed arms across his chest. Holy look at those arms! I fangirl before shaking my head.

"Oh, I'm 17 years old." I say. JongUp smiles.

"Awesome! You're my age! What month were you born? Cause I was born February 6th." he says. My eyes widen before I let out a little laugh.

"Well, I was born February 8th." I say, scratching the back of my neck. JongUp's eyes widen.

"No way! Seriously?" he ask, staring at me. I laugh, nodding my head.

"Yes, seriously. I'm only two days younger than you, hyung." I reply, placing my hands on my hips with a smile on my face. JongUp's shocked expression makes everyone laughs as he shakes his head lightly, coming back into reality.

"Wow. So, since you're only two days younger than me, you can call me 'hyung' or call me JongUp." he says, folding his arms. I laugh.

"Okay, but I like JongUppie better." I say. By the sudden nickname, JongUp blushes lightly before shaking his head, a cute smile on his face.

"Sure thing, JongUppie is fine with me. Now I need to look for a nickname for you." he says as he begins to think. I smile.

"Well, my older brother, Onew hyung calls me Tae Tae and my friends calls me Sky." I say. JongUp touches his chin as he thinks of a name for me.

"Do you like Japanese culture?" he ask.

"Yes, I love Japanese culture." I reply. JongUp smiles.

"Well then, I'll call you Sora. The Japanese word for Sky. Oh! Even better for teasing since we're going to be best friends, Sora-Chan." he says, winking at me. I blush.

"Yah! JongUppie!" I say with a pout. JongUp laughs as he pinches my cheek.

"You're adorable Sora-Chan." he says. I hear the others laugh behind me.

"Ooohhh such a cute name, S-O-R-A-C-H-A-N!" I hear Jay call behind me. I turn to look at him.

"Yah! Jay, cut it out!" I say, pouting at him. Jay laughs, blowing kisses my way. I look at him with a pout before turning around to mee the chest area of Zelo. "Whoa!" I say, jumping a bit. I look up to see Zelo laughing.

"Hello Sky hyung! Name's Zelo." he says, smiling down at me. My jaw drops as I look up at him.

"My God, you're ing tall!" I say out loud. The guys began laughing hard as I realized what I just said and covered my mouth. "Sorry about that Zelo-ah!" I say. Zelo just laughs, shaking his head.

"It's alright Sky hyung." he says. I feel someone tap my shoulder. I turn to look at Jay.

"Hey, finally you have someone to call you hyung since you're the youngest out of our group." he says with a laugh. I look over at him. with a raised eyebrow.

"What do you mean I'm the youngest? Aren't the twins younger than me?" I ask, pointing to YoungMin and KwangMin. Jay snickers.

"Yes they are younger than you BUT... you act younger than they do so... we all decided that you are our maknae." he says, pinching my cheeks. My eyes widen.

"Bwoh! What do you mean 'you guys decided to make me the maknae'? I am NOT the maknae of the group!" I say, with a pout. The guys begin to laugh their heads off.

"That's why. You always act like that and we don't act that way, Sky." YoungMin says with a laugh. I look at him with my jaw open as I sigh, lowering my head. Onew Oppa laughs, getting up from his chair and hugs him.

"Aww my sweet little dongsaeng! Don't worry, that means you can do whatever you want and ask for whatever you want from your hyungs." he says. When he says that, my ears perk up as a cat smile appears on my face.

"Anything?" I ask, looking at Onew Oppa. He grins at me.

"Anything to you're sweet little heart content." he says, tapping my nose. I smirk towards the guys.

"This is going to be lots of fun." I say. The guys gulps and looks towards Onew Oppa.

"Onew hyung!" they all call. I laugh as I slowly turn back to Zelo, who was smiling down at me.

"Maknae's rules." he says. I wink, nodding my head.

"Yap, they sure do." I say, giving Zelo a high five, which he gladly returns.

"I really like you, Sky hyung. I hope we can hang out together more." he says. I nod my head.

"Of course we will. By the way, you look cute with that bubblegum pink." I say, pointing to his pink hair. He blushes before nodding his head.

"Thank you hyung." he says, smiling. I giggle with a nod of my head. He moves back towards Yong Guk as the last member comes towards me. My head is down as I was fixing my shirt and when I look back up, I let out a squeak. Himchan stares at me oddly when he hears my high pitch squeak.

"What was that?" he ask with a small laugh. I cover my mouth as I hide my face in embarrassment. To add onto the embarrassment, Onew Oppa spoke, smiling over to Himchan.

"Oh, he's kinda shy since you're his bias in B.A.P." he says with an evil grin. My eyes widen as I look over to Onew Oppa.

"Onew hyung! Don't tell him that! H'll think I'm a weirdo!" I say, my face beet red. Himchan laughs as he looks over at me.

"Aww, that's really sweet. I feel honored that I'm the bias of such a cute kid." he says, pinching my cheek. I blush even more (if that's even possible) as I look up at Himchan. I bow a few times before speaking.

"Hello! It's very nice to meet you! I'm Tae Skylar." I say, bowing again. Himchan laughs, patting my head. I look up at him, his hand still on my head. He smiles.

"It's nice to meet you as well, Sky. You're very cute to be a boy." he says with an raised eyebrow. I gulp as I try to find a answer to that. Himchan laughs again, ruffling my hair. "Just kidding. You're a cute boy. You just take care of yourself, right?" he ask. I nod my head.

"A-Ah ne. I do." I say. Himchan smiles again at me. Daehyunnie smiles, throwing his arm around my shoulder. I look at him and smiles before I feel the grip get tigher and tighter. Before I knew, I was pulled into a head lock. "Yah! Dae-Daehyunnie!" I say.

"That really hurts my feelings. I thought I was your bias!" he says, ruffling my hair with his knuckles.

"Ouch! Daehyunnie! That hurts, let me go!" I say, trying to pull out of his iron grip. B.A.P and the guys began to laugh again. Himchan laughs before tapping Daehyunnie's shoulder.

"Hey Daehyun-ah, let him go. You're the lucky one because you're his best friend." he says. Daehyunnie looks up at his hyung before nodding his head.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm more important." he says, looking down at me. "Sorry Sky." he says, kissing my nose. I blush before hitting him in the arm with a pout. He laughs. Yong Guk looks down at his watch before looking back at Daehyunnie and I.

"We have to go. We need to get ready for our concert tonight." he says. The other members of B.A.P nod their heads. I frown a bit since I won't be seeing them for a long time. Daehyunnie hugs me tightly, whispering into my ear.

"When the guys were introducing themselves to you, Onew hyun explained everything to me. I'm so sorry about what happened. I hope your mom doesn't get in the way anymore. And good luck because I can right now that these boys will find out your secret sooner or later." he says. I blink then nod my head. He pulls away and smiles at me. "If you need anything, just call me okay." he says, giving me a piece of paper with his number on it. I take it and nod my head.

"Okay Daehyunnie. It was great seeing you again after so many years." I say with a sad smile. He smiles at me before nodding his head.

"Yeah, it was." he replys. B.A.P bows to us and said their good-byes. Once they left, we all sat down at our tables.

"Wow, never knew that you actually knew a famous group, Sky." Key says, smiling at me. I nod my head with a smile. Before I can answer, I hear someone calling.

"Sora-Chan!" I turn to see JongUppie running over to me. I stand from the chair.

"What's up, JongUppie? Did you forgot something?" I ask. He smiles, taking something out of his pockets. He hands them to me.

"Here, these are tickets and backstage passes to our concert tonight. I hope I'll see you there." he says with a sweet smile. My eyes widen as I quickly nod my head.

"Sure! Thanks so much, JongUppie!" I say, hugging him. He smiles, hugging me back. I blush when I feel his musculed arms around me like before. He pulls away and smiles.

"See you guys later! The concert starts at 7, be there around 5:30 so you can see us backstage before we get ready for the concert and get some good seats." he says. I nod my head. He gives me one last hug before running off to the rest of the group. I look down at my hands, seeing the backstage passes and tickets.

"Wow, awesome." I say. I turn to look at the guys. I grin. "Hey, you guys wanna head to a concert tonight?" I ask. The guys grin and cheered. I smile big as I sigh happily. I was reunited with Daehynnie, met B.A.P and now I am going to their concert! This is amazing!