Chapter Fourteen: Cousins and Best Friend |Part I|

From Girl To Boy

Hey guys! I am so sorry for not updating this story in a month. I've been busy and only been able to think of new chapters
for Angel Princess. I am so sorry for all my subscribers who like this story for not updating.
I hope I will be able to update this story and continue my hiatus story. Sorry once again everyone.
I hope you like this chapter and continue to subscribe and comment please!
Oh! I changed my writing style to more present tense instead of past tense.
Oh! and play this song as you read this chapter if you like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxiI4vNzn7o 

~*~*~*~*~ 

~*~ Tae Skylar's POV ~*~

I close the bathroom door behind me after fixing my brown hair. I've notice my hair is growing. I need to cut my hair. Can't risk letting it grow long I thought to myself. I walk over to my bed, putting everything away and fixing my bed. The guys and I are planning on hanging out today to forget the thunder storm incident a week ago. I smile to myself as I remember when Kwangmin and Youngmin came to look for me. I'm really grafeful for them finding me. After fixing my side of the room, I grab my keys and head for the door. We are meeting downstairs in the main lobby. Locking the door to the room I share with Jay, I procede down the hallway. I take out my earphones and iPod, placing the earphone in my ears and begin to listen some music. I snap my fingers and sing to myself as I walk down the stairs. I skip down the stairs in motion of the music blasting in my earphones. I close my eyes and begin to sing outloud.

I won't break
I won't ever fall
Even if the storm tries to shallow me
I'm Unbreakable

Even if I die, I won't break
Even if I die, I won't give up
Even if my wings are trampled in the darkness
You Know, I'm Unbreakable ♫

I sing with passion just as the singers in the song do and I don't take notice of the having an audience. I turn, only to see the guys staring at me with huge grins and giggles. I blush deep scarlet and quickly take out my earphones, putting the song on PAUSE. "A-annyeong g-guys." I stutter, clearly embarrassed. Onew Oppa laugh and walk over to me.

"Hello Tae-Tae. We love your singing and passion." he says with a huge grin. I blush a deeper red.

"U-uh t-thanks." I stutter again.

"We never knew that you can sing, Sky. How come you didn't tell us?" Taemin ask with a smile. I scratch the back of my head, clearly not knowing what the hell to say.

"I-I didn't think i-it was important.." I say looking down. Jay walk over to me, patting my back.

"Well you sing great! You should sing more often, especially around us!" he says with a laugh. I laugh awkardly.

"Umm.. yeah sure thing guys." I say, placing my iPod back in my pants pocket along with my earphones.

"That's my boy!" Key says ruffling my hair. I giggle, with a blush still tinting my cheeks.

"So Sky, are you ready to hang with your hyungs?" Chunji asks giving me a toothy smile.

"Yes sir!" I exclaim with a toothy smile of my own. "So where are we planning to do today?"

"Well Key hyung and Chunji wanted to go shopping." Taemin answers, standing beside me.

"But you, Kwangmin and Youngmin want to go to the arcade!" Key says with a frown. I fold my arms and was about to open my mouth but cut off by Onew Oppa.

"I want to eat! I'm hungry!" he whines with a pout.

"Hyung didn't you just eat!" Jay says with a frown.

"Yes but I'm still hungry!" Onew Oppa whines once again. I giggle softly.

"Guys, how about we do this. We go shopping first, eat there then after we are done there, we can go to the arcade. Deal?" I explain looking at the guys. The guys look among themselves before looking back at me.

"That sounds like a good idea." Taemin says with a grin. I grin back.

"Alright! Let's go then!" I exclaim walking towards the front doors of the school.

~*~*~*

We arrive to the mall within a couple of minutes (Onew Oppa was the one who drove with his crazy driving skills) and made it all in one piece. The guys exit Onew Oppa's car, pale faces and mumbling to themselves. I was able to catch some of their mumbling. "This is the last time we're letting him drive," and "why did we let him drive in the first place?" I giggle softly since I'm use to Onew Oppa's crazy and discoordinate driving. We enter the huge mall and everyone decide to go wherever they want to go. Key and Chunji went to the clothing stores on the first floor, the Jo Twins and Jay made their way to the game stores while Onew Oppa and Taemin quickly ran to the food court. I sigh since that left me with Niel. I really don't mind Niel since he's become much more kinder with me. I look up at Niel with a smile.

"Where do you want to go first, Niel?" I asks. Niel looks down at me with a small smile.

"It does really matter. We can go where ever you want." he says. I grin.

"Alright! Then let's go to the music store!" I say with a grin. Niel smiles a bit as he follows me towards the music store located by a clothing store. We enter the shop, seeing many people there buying and listening to music. Niel follows close behind me as I look through the CDs, looking for a certain one. Niel notice me looking through all the CDs in the "B" section. He raises an eyebrow.

"Is there specific one you're looking for?" he ask placing his hands on his hips. I quickly nod my head.

"Yes! I'm looking for one called B.A.P, my best friend is in that group." I say, knowing Niel wouldn't believe me. He folds his arms in a yeah-right-you're-lying kind of way. After searching throught a couple of CDs, I finally find the one I'm looking for. "Found it!" I exclaim, showing Niel the CD case with a bunny on it. Niel raises an eyebrow.

"A bunny?" he ask with a laugh. I nod my head.

"Yes! It's like their logo." I say looking down at the CD in my hands. Niel laughs. I look at him with a pout.

"Hey! Don't laugh!" I say hitting his arm. Niel continues to laugh as we walk towards the cash register. I pay for the CD and we leave the store. By then Niel has stop laughing. He looks at me.

"So which one of the members is your best friend?" he ask, holding in another laugh. I glare at him.

"Jung Daehyun. He grew up with me, Onew hyung and our cousins." I answer. Niel looks down at me with a laugh.

"So if he's your best friend, why are you just buying his group's CD?" he ask with a mocking tone. Is he mocking me? Why that little... oh well, besides no one has ever believed me when I tell them Daehyunnie is my best friend. I think to myself with a pout.

"It's because I've never really had time to go out to buy it. My mother bought me the CD before but she then gave it away to her friend's daugher who's in love with B.A.P." I explain with a frown. Niel looks at me.

"So you pick today to finally purchase the CD again?" he ask. I nod my head.

"Yes. It's the only think I've left of seeing Daehyunnie." I say sadly. Niel notices my sudden change in attitude and sighs.

"Okay. I believe you." he says suddenly. I raise my head to look at him, with wide eyes.

"Y-You do?" I ask, stopping in my tracks. Niel nods his head.

"Yes." he says. A huge grin breaks out on my face.

"YES! FINALLY SOMEONE BELIEVES ME!" I shout. Everyone in the mall looks at me and Niel weird and Niel slaps my shoulder.

"Yah! Keep it down! Everyone is going to think you're some kind of weirdo." he says clearly embarrassed. I giggle, rubbing the back of my head.

"Sorry Niel." I say with a laugh. Niel rolls his eyes, grabbing my arm and walking into a different store. We walk into a male's clothing store. I hold my bag with the Warrior CD in tightly as I look around the clothing store. Niel walk towards the back while I stop near the front to look at some clothes. I look through the clothes rack, seeing some nice shirts. I pick out a couple that I want to try on and turn to walk to the dressing rooms in the back but instead I bump into someone. "Oh! Mianhae!" I say bowing my head.

"Sky?" the person ask. I raise my head and my mouth drop. In front of me stand two of the people who I've missed so much.

"Kwangie! Kiseoppie!" I exclaim, hugging my cousins. Kwangie lifs me up in a tight bear hug. I giggle as my arms tighten around his neck. He puts me down on the ground after a while and I attack myself to Kiseoppie. Kiseoppie picks me up just like Kwangie and squeezes me.

"We missed you! How's our little cuz doing?" Kwangie ask ruffling my hair after Kiseoppie had set me down.

"Good! How about you guys?" I ask looking up at them.

"We're doing good. What are you doing here by yourself?" Kiseoppie ask.

"I'm here shopping with a couple of friends and Onew Oppa." I reply with a grin. Kwangie smirks.

"Oh right, I forgot. You now go to an all boy school now with Onew." he says. My eyes widen.

"How did you know?" I ask softly.

"Onew told us. We've been talking to him through e-mails. He told us everything's that been going on." Kiseoppie answers with a grin. I blush a bit, rubbing the back of my head.

"I see... so he told you everything."

"Yap." Before I could say anything else, Niel appears beside me.

"Hey Sky, let's go. Onew hyung text me to go meet up with them at the food court." he says. He looks at Kwangie and Kiseoppie. "What's going on here?" he ask looking down at me. I look up at him.

"Oh Niel, these are my cousins. Gikwang and Kiseop. Guys this is my friend Niel." I say introducing them to each other. Niel bowed.

"Annyeong, jeoneun Niel ibnida." he says.

"Annyeong jeoneun Gikwang ibinda." Kwangie says with a bow.

"Annyeong jeoneun Kiseop ibinda." Kiseoppie says with a bow also. Niel smiles a bit. He looks at me.

"We better get going, Sky." he says.

"Sure. Let me pay for these first. Hey, Kwangie and Kiseoppie, do you guys want to come with us?" I ask. They both nod their heads with a smile. I pay for the shirt I've wanted and left to the food court with Niel, Kwangie and Kiseoppie.

~*~*~*~

Hey guy! Sorry if this chapter is really really long! I hope you guys like this chapter. I'll start writing the next chapter soon k. =)