Chapter Nine: Protecting Sky's Secret

From Girl To Boy

~*Tae Skylar's POV*~

I unlocked the door to my room I shared with Jay to find he wasn't there. Shutting the door behind me with a soft 'click', I walked over to my closet to grab a pair of PJs. I laid them out on my bed then grabbed a towel from beside my nightstand and headed towards the bathroom to shower. I thought since Jay wasn't here yet I might as well take this chance to shower and dress before he arrived. After a few minutes, I exited the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body and one of my head. I removed the towel, dried off and began to get dress. I put on my boy briefs and a tank top that hugged my torso and held my s in place. I reached down to grabbed my basketball shorts, not noticing the door opening.

~*Jay's POV*~

Ruffling the hair, I took out my keys from my pocket to unlock the door but the door was already unlocked. Hmm? Sky must be back already. Oh Jay here we go... I pushed the door opened only to blush like a ing strawberry. Sky stood by her bed, pulling up her basketball shorts. My eyes took in the curves of her thighs before they were covered by the pants. I looked up at her torso. Her waist was small petite and her figure was toned, showing that she was athetic. I stood there for a couple more minutes before she turned and shrieked. I lunged forward, covering with my right hand and gripping her shoulder with my left. Sky's eyes brown eyes looked into mine as she covered herself with her grey V-neck. "Shh! You don't want anyone knowing your secret, right?" I asked her softly. She shook her head no. I smiled a bit. "When I let go, please don't scream okay?" Sky nodded her head. I let her go and she quickly put on her shirt. She looked at me with a red face.

"How did you find out about my secret?" she asked softly. She sat down on her bed. I rubbed the back of my neck, sitting down beside her.

"Kwangmin, Niel hyung and I followed you into town when you didn't come to Key hyung's room." I replied. "Which why didn't you?"

"I didn't know we were meeting up there." she said looking at me with doe eyes.

"Yes I did. I told you while you were getting dressed." I said.

"No you didn't!" she said accusing me of not telling her.

"Yes I did!" I said defending myself. Sky scuffed as she shook her head. She looked down for a moment before looking over at me.

"Does anyone else know about this?" she asked uneasy. I smiled and shook my head.

"No. Only Kwangmin, Niel hyung and I know." I replied touching her shoulder. I saw her sigh in relief. I guess she doesn't want anyone knowing her secret. Hell I wouldn't either if it was me. Sky looked up at me with a nervous look in her eyes.

"Umm... Promise me that you, Kwangie and Niel-ah won't tell anyone please." she said taking my hands in hers. I blinked, a light blush creeping to my cheeks. I grinned and nodded my head. "Promise." She grinned back. "Gomawo." she said with a smile. I nodded my head.

~~~

~*Tae Skylar's POV*~

I stretched my arms out in the air as Jay and I walked down the stairs to meet up with the guys for breakfast. When we reached the bottom of the stairs, I felt someone jump on my back. I yelled, losing my balance and falling on the ground with the person on top of me. I rubbed my head, looking up at who was on me. Youngmin. Youngmin had a huge sunny smile on his face. "Morning Sky!" he yelled right in my ear. I winced.

"Yah! Youngmin don't yell right in my ear! Good morning now please get off me!" I said wiggling from underneath him. Youngmin laughed. He got off of my and pulled me to my feet. When I was steady, I was Kwangmin beside Jay, looking at me. I smiled. "Morning Kwangmin!" I greeted him, giving him a hug. Kwangmin smiled, hugging my waist.

"Morning Sky." he replied softly in my ear. I blushed lightly, moving out of his hug. I looked up at him and smiled shyly. Youngmin hugged my shoulders, pulling me to him and kissed my cheek. I craned my neck to look at him while holding my cheek.

"Y-Yah! Youngminnie!" I said with a blush. Youngmin laughed again and hugged me tightly.

"Aww! My Sky!" he said. Jay's eyes widened as he began to pry Youngmin off me.

"Yah! Youngmin-ah! Let Sky breathe!" he said pulling me towards him. Kwangmin looked at him with a sort of glare in his eyes. He grabbed his brother's arm and walked up ahead.

"Let's go." he said cooly. I blinked as I looked at his back. Jay sighed in relief and pulled me as we followed Kwangmin and Youngmin.

~*Onew's POV*~

I closed the door behind me as Taemin and I walked down the hall towards the stairs to the first floor. Taemin began telling me about a test he was going to have in Math and that he needed someone to study with. I opened my mouth to tell him that I would help him when my phone ranged. I looked at Taemin. "Go on ahead. I'll catch up with you." I said. He nodded his head and walked up ahead. I took out my phone to see who was calling me. It was mom. "Huh? Umma?" I answered the call. "Yeoboseyo?" I asked.

"Lee Jinki!" the voice of my mother asked over the phone rather loudly.

"Umma! Not so loud! Calm down." I said holding the phone away from my ear, closing my left eye.

"How the can I calm down when your sister left to atten that school of yours!" She said. Wait. How did she found out about Tae-Tae attending here?

"Umma... how did you know?" I asked quietly.

"Because I asked JaeHyjn! He told me when your father and I got home!" she replied fumming over the phone. Knowing umma, she must had forced JaeHyun into telling her. I sighed, ruffling my hair.

"Umma let me explain. Ta-" I began to explain but she cut me off.

"I don't want to hear it! I'm picking up Tae Skylar tomorrow! You better have her ready!" she yelled. What! Tomorrow?

"But umma..!" To late. She hung up on me. I threw my phone onto the carpeted floor, ruffling my hair in frustration with both hands wildly. ! Mother is coming... to take Tae-Tae away from me. I won't let that happen! I will protect Tae-Tae no matter what! I thought as I picked up my phone and walked down the stairs to the dinning hall.

~~~

Hey guys! Here's a chapter for you! I may post another one later on today. If I don't then
MERRY
CHRISTMAS!!!

I hope you guys have a great holiday!