Chapter Seventeen: Shopping With Key & Jay

From Girl To Boy

~*Tae Skyar's POV~*

 

I search my closest, looking for something to wear for the concert tonight. I curse and mumble under my breath as I try to look for a good enough outfit for the occassion. I hear a chuckle from behind me and I sigh, forgetting that Jay was in the room. "What is so funny, Jay?" I ask, looking through my shirts. Jay was sitting on his bed, looking through a magazine, already having looked for what he was going to wear for the concert. He looks at my back with a smirk on his face.

"Nothing. Just find it funny how heads over heels you are for that Daehyun guy." he says, looking back down at his magazine. I freeze on the spot as my hands slips from the fabric of my shirts and I slowly crane my neck to look back at Jay.

"What are you talking about? I am NOT heads over heels for Daehyunnie! He's just a childhood friend thats all." I say, turning my attention back to searching for an outfit. I hear Jay laugh once again from behind me.

"Yeah right! I saw the way he hugged you and the way you two spoke to each other. He probably has a thing for you too." he says, yawning as if he didn't really care what he was saying. I sigh, shaking my head.

"Jay, you have no idea what you are talking about so please be quiet." I say, becoming frustrated with him. Jay wiggle his eyebrows.

"Touched a nerve there?" he asked. Not being able to take more of his nonsense, I throw a pillow from my bed and chucking it at him, hitting him square in the head. Jay winced,. rubbing his head as he frowns in my direction.

"What the hell was that for?" he ask. I smirk as I fold my arms across my chest.

"That's for saying you're not suppose to be saying." I reply and continue to look for an outfit. "Now if you don't mind, can you come over here and help me pick out an outfit for the concert tonight?" I ask. Jay groans as he gets up from the comfort of his bed and walks over to me. He wraps his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Fine. Let me see what I can do." he says, squeezing me for a second then release me from his hold and looks through my closest. He makes some faces as he passes through my wardrobe. I fold my arms, looking at him until he sighs, ruffling his hair. He looks at me with a hand on his hip.

"None of these clothes looks good, Sky. We need to go shopping for some clothes." he says, pinching the bridge of his nose. I raise an eyebrow,

"What's the matter with my clothes?" I ask, feeling a tad bit offended.

"They aren't the best for going out to a special event like a concert. Here let's go get my brother since he knows all about fashion. He can help us find you some new clothes for tonight." he suggest. I bite my lower lip in thought as I rub the back of my neck.

"I don't know, Jay." I say, uncertain to what kind of fashion sense Key actually has. Jay folds his arms.

"Come on, Sky! Trust me, my brother has great fashion sense! Have you seen his wardrobe?" he ask. I slowly shake my head.

"Not really..." I say. Jay sighs, slapping his forehead.

"Just come on!" he says, grabbing my wrist and drags me out of our shared room. He locks the door with his keys and walks down the hall since the seniors' dorm rooms are on the first floor. Jay and I walk down the flight of stairs, passed the second floor and onto the first. He drags me down the hall, my hand still in his. Suddenly, I feel his fingers intertwine with mine as we near his brother's room. Jay knocks on his brother's door and waits for him to open the door. It opens and Key emerges from the room. "Hey there hyung!" Jay says with a huge smile. Key smiles, ruffling his little brother's hair.

"Hey there Jay and Sky. What's up?" he ask.

"We need your help with something. Sky needs a new wardrobe." Jay says, looking over at me. I blush, looking away. Key laughs.

"Really? Well you came to the right person, Sky. Here let me get ready so we can buy you some clothes for tonight's concert." Key says. I slowy nod my head as Jay and I enter Key's room. We sit on Key's bed as he looks for an outfit in his wardrobe. I sneak a peek at Key's clothing and my eyes widen a bit as I saw all the amazing different clothes.

"Wow." I whisper. Jay smiles at me. Key picks out an outfit and begins to strip his clothes off. A blush appears on my face as I look away. Jay laughs quietly as he looks at me. Key finish changing and walks over to the small nightstand by his bed and grabs his keys.

"Come on, let's go!" Key says with a smile. Jay nods his head and takes my hand, pulling up from the bed and drags me out of the room. Key looks after us with a raised eyebrow. "Hmm." he says, closing the door behind him and locking the door. We leave the school and got into Key's red Audi and he drove us out of the school's parking lot.

"Hey hyung, what type of clothing are we going to buy Sky?" Jay ask with a grin. Key smiles at me through the view mirror.

"Maybe some nice clothes that defines him. You know, the lastest fashion." he replys. I gulp, sinking into the backseat as I bite my lower lip. Why do I have a bad feeling about this? I think to myself. I look out the window as Key drives all the way to mall in Seoul. Key parks his car in the giant parking lot. He turns off the engine and we exit the car. My mouth drops upon seeing the giant mall.

"Whoa. This place is huge!" I say with my mouth still hanging low. Key and Jay both laugh as they both pull me towards the huge shopping center. When we entered the building, Key pulled me towards a men's clothing store.

"Okay. First let's look for some jeans." Key says, walking over to where the jeans were located. I look over to Jay with a concerned look but he just smiles at me and pulls me to follow them. Key begins to look through the loose fitting jeans and finds one, taking it and looked at it. "Hmm. Here hold these." he says, handing over to me. I nod my head and hold the pair of jeans in my hands. Key soon finds more and keeps handing them over to me until I have about five or six pairs of pants in my arms. Jay raises an eyebrow.

"Yah hyung, we should let him try them on." he says. Key looks over at me before nodding his head.

"Alright. Come this way Sky." Key says, walking towards the fitting rooms.

"U-Um... I-I can't see." I say. Jay laughs and walks behind me.

"Here, let me help you." he says and begins to push me towards the fitting rooms. I made sure not to step on the back of Key's shoe because if I did, then all hell will break loose. Key opens one of fitting room doors and Jay pushes me inside and I trip over my own two feet and land on the ground.

"Owww.." I moan in pain. Jay laughs as Key shakes his head.

"You really are Onew's little brother. Clumsy just like him." he says and closes the fitting room door. I get up from the ground and rub my collarbone which collided with one of the hangers. I hang the jeans on the wall and stripped off my own jeans. I picked up the first pair of jeans and tried them on. I closed the button and looked at myself in the mirror. I frown slightly. The jeans were two sizes too big! I lift up my shirt to see the jeans hanging loosing on my hips. A knock on the door made me jump almost two feet into the air.

"Did you try one of the jeans on, Sky?" Jay ask through the door. I sigh.

"Yes I did but these are a tab bit to big on me." I answer.

"Let me see." this time it was Key. I gulp and unlock the door, only to have Key pull it open. I jump back a bit as Key looks at the jeans. His lip curls in disgust. "No! Take it off and try one of the other ones!" he says and slams the door closed. I wince as I lock the door once again. I undid the button and the pants slides right off my thighs and down the legs. I sigh, picking them up and placing them back on their hanger. I try on the second one and once again Key disapproved as he did with the third and fourth. For the fifth one I tried on, fitted nicely. When I turned to look into the mirror, my eyes widen. These pants were skinny jeans! And to top it all off, they were WHITE. My jaw drops as I hear Key knock on the door. I slowly turn and opens the door. Key and Jay both look at me and Key breaks into smile, showing his dimples.

"Awesome! These look great on you, Sky!" Jay says, looking at the skinny jeans. Key lifts up my shirt and sees that the skinny jeans reach below my belly button and hugs my hips and thighs tightly. He grins once again.

"Wow. These look really good on you, Sky. Change out of them so I can buy them for you." he says and lightly pushes me back inside the fitting room. With my eyes still wide, I change out of the white skinny jeans and change back into my own jeans. I take all the pairs of pants and exit the fitting room. Key takes the skinny jeans from me and tells me to put the others ones back while he looks for some shirts for me to try on. I merely nod my head and place all the jeans back to where they belong. I walk to where Key and Jay were looking for some shirts for me. I stand next to Jay and rest my chin on his shoulder. He looks at me and smile.

"You okay Sky?" he ask. I nod my head

"Yeah, I'm okay." I reply. He smiles once again then resumes looking through the shirts. Key looks over at me.

"You know, those jeans looked really good on you." he says. I look at Key.

"Really? T-Thank you." I say with wide eyes. Key smirks.

"And you have some really nice thighs." he says. My mouth drops and my face becomes beet red.

"W-Wh-What?" I ask. Jay laughs.

"It's true, Sky. Those skinny jeans match well with your thighs." he says, agreeing with his brother.

"U-Um... t-thank y-y-you.." I say stuttering like crazy. Key's smirk grew bigger.

"Also you have hips. Not a lot of guys that I know has hips. I swear, if you wear skinny jeans, and you ARE going to wear them, you're gonna to have girls throwing themselves at you left and right." Key says, picking out some shirts and handing them over to me. I take the shirts in my arms with my mouth still gapping open and the blush on my face. Once again they push me towards the fitting room and we did this all over again.

By the time we left the clothing store, it was already 2:54 PM. We had to hurry and finish so we could get ready to leave for the concert around 5. Next Key and Jay took me to get some shoes. Key walks over to the mens shoe section. "What shoe size are you?" he ask me.

"Um... a size 9." I say softly. Key looks for the size 9 shoes and looks through the brand of shoes.

"What type of shoe brand do you like?" he ask.

"Converse." I reply. Key nods his head.

"Okay. Here try these one." he hands me a box with a pair of Converse inside. I try them on and stood up from the bench. I walk around a bit as Key looks at the shoes. "How do they feel?" he ask.

"They feel fine. Although they kind squeeze the top of my toes." I say, sitting back down. Key nods his head.

"Alright, take them off. I'll look for another pair." he says as I take off the shoes and place them back inside the box. Jay sits beside me.

"What other type of shoes do you like?" he ask. I tilt my head to the side a bit as I thought about it.

"Well I like boots also." I respond. Key looks over at me with a smile.

"Then boots it is! With those white skinny jeans the the shirt I got you, boots will look awesome!" he says, taking my hand and dragging me towards the boots. We look at the different types of boots in my size. We look through all of them until one pair of boots caught my eyes.

"Those! I like those!" I said, pointing to a pair of boots with belt buckles on them. I walk over and pick up a pair. "Do these look good?" I ask Key. Key looks at them for a moment.

"Try them on." he says. I nod my head and try them on. They fit perfectly! "How do they fit?"

"They fit perfectly! I want these! Please can I get them Key. Please!" I begged him with a pout. Key laugh and nods his head.

"Alright alright. I'll get them for you." he says. I grin.

"Yes! Thank you Key!" I say, jumping up and hugging him. Key laughs again and hugs me back. I take the boots off and Key buys them for me.

We arrive back to the school around 3:24 PM and we rush up stairs to our rooms to get ready. The other guys had gotten ready before Key, Jay and I and were waiting for us in the hall. Jay showers first as I lay out my clothes for the conert. Jay finishes after a couple of minutes and I rush into the bathroom. I finished and got dressed in the bathroom. I exit the bathroom with the clothes Key bought for me.

Jay looks at me and grins. "You look really nice." he says. I look up at him and smile.

"Thanks. So do you." I say. Jay grins. After finishing up, Jay and I leave our room with our keys and cell phones along with the backstages passes and tickets. We head down stairs. The guys were all waiting in the hall.

"Hey guys! Sorry we're late. How do you like hyung and my's work on Sky's wardrobe?" he ask, pointing over to me as I walk down the stairs. I smile at the guys.

"Hey guys, what do you think? Key hyung and Jay took me out shopping earlier." I say, rubbing the back of my neck. The guys' mouths drop open as they look at me. Onew oppa was the first to walk over to me.

"You look great Tae. Key and Jay did a very good job." he says, ruffling my hair. I laugh.

"Yah! Hyung, Don't mess up my hair." I say with a laugh. Onew oppa grins. The next thing I knew, I am tackled to the ground by Youngmin.

"Sky! You look amazing! Those skinny jeans look perfect on you!" he says, wrapping his arms around my waist and squeezes me to death. I laugh, patting his back.

"Thanks Youngmin. Key and Jay picked them out for me." I reply.

"Leave it to the Fashion Brothers to pick out nice outfits." Niel says with a smile. Chunji pouts as he walks over to Key and Jay.

"You guys didn't bring me along! That's so mean!" he says as he pouts at his brothers.

"Hey, you were busy!" Jay says. Youngmin lets me go as he smiles at me. He looks at my necklace and smiles.

"That's really pretty." he says.

"Thank you. Jay said this would look good with my outfit." I reply.

"Well, let's go before we are late for the concert." Taemin says as he smiles at us. We all nod our heads and exit the school. We split into groups . Jay and Chunji are riding with Key in his car, the Jo twins are riding with Niel and Taemin and I are riding with Onew oppa (with Taemin driving). I give everyone his backstage pass and ticket before we leave. Key drives out first since he knows where the location of the concert is being held and we follow him in suit. I stare out the window, a huge smile on my face. I can't believe we are going to B.A.P's concert! I can't wait to see Daehyunnie perform on stage. I think to myself as I watch the buildings pass by.

~*~*~*~

There's chapter 17 for you guys! I hope you guys like Sky's little shopping spree with Key and Jay. I would love to go shopping with Key, that would be so fun! I may update one of my other stories tomorrow. I'm trying to update one story at a time. Since I've already updated Hell's Castle and this one, hopefully tomorrow I will update Angel Princess. So please leave me comments, I would love that! Bye bye for now! ~♥