Chapter One: Looking For My Brother

From Girl To Boy

~Tae Skylar's POV~

I opened the door to my house, well better say mansion to find it empty like always. Mother and father are always out on buisness trips so they are rarely home so I don't see much of them. I stay at home by myself usually or if not I spend a night at my friend's house but that's rare as well since they have their boyfriends to attend to, leaving me alone like always. I was used to being alone all the time. I have a older brother but he left two years ago so that just left me with mother and father. My family is one of the riches families here in Seoul but unlike most of the girls who are spoiled rotten and act like they are the top best, I don't act like that. I act like a normal girl would but not everyone treat me that way. Everyone at school treat me as if I am some sort of ancient queen that needs to be attended to head and foot all the ing time. Well I was getting tired of that actually. It makes me feel as if I am suppose to be treated this way just because my family is rich.

I made my way into the living room with my laptop. I placed my laptop on the coffee table, turning it on and began surfing the internet. I always tried to locate my brother that I haven't seen in two years. Mother told me that he left to live with another family relative but i highly doubt that was the reason. As I was searching online, I came across information about a all boy school. Curious, I clicked on it and began reading about the school. I scrolled down to see who attended the school. I got the list of students. I looked at the names, then my eyes landed on a certan name that caught my attention. Lee Jinki. That was the name of my brother. I clicked on the name of the student and his picture came up. My brown eyes widen as I looked at the picture of the boy. It really was my brother. I finally found him! I smiled big as I looked through the site some more, filling out a transfer papers. Yes I know it's an all boys school but I must go to see my brother. He is the only family I have since my parents no longer seem to want to take care of me. After filling out the transfer papers online, I closed the laptop then ran up to my room. I ran to the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror. I looked at my reflection. My long wavy black hair felled down my back. My eyes were big and light brown while my nose was small and my lips were full. I slowly raised my hand to touch my reflection before grabbing a pair of scissors by the sink. I looked at them then back to the mirror. I raised the scissors to my hair and began to cut it. I will do anything to find my brother and be reunited with him. My parents won't miss me anyway.

~~~~~~~~

Hey there! Well here's the first chapter. Sorry if it's boring and if it's too short. Look forward to the next chapter and please review and commen!t!