Forever

First Love

The worry starts kicking in. It's 2 pm and Jimin hasn't texted or called you. Did he forget you came? You thought to yourself. No but you texted him when you came. 

 
"Ugh." You said as you sat in the living room alone. You tried to keep yourself from thinking about Jimin by watching tv but it didn't help. The pictures moved across the screen but your mind kept wandering to Jimin. 
 
You had asked your mom this morning if she thought it was weird but she just said the same thing that she said last night. He's busy
 
You sigh and pick up your phone. Scrolling down to his name you hold your thumb above the name. What if he is busy? You thought to yourself. Taking a deep breath you put it down.  How can someone go from texting and calling you everyday to not even seeing you when you actually were in the same country? Looking at the clock it read 2:15 pm. 
 
"Nope." You said as you took your phone in your hand and clicked on the name. Holding it to your ear you waited for him to answer. Your heart raced as you heard it dialing. 
 
"Hello?" He says and you in your breath. Why did you get so nervous all of a sudden? 
 
"H-hey." You said stuttering. Biting your lip you waited but he stayed silent. Taking a deep breath you thought to just let it all out. "You haven't replied to me so I got worried. I'm sorry if your busy. I-i just wanted to see if you were ok. I d....." He cuts you off from your rant and laughs. 
 
"I'm sorry I just have been so busy. You know with the whole competition coming up. I have to practice a lot and Myung is staying with Mina this week so I've been staying at the studio practicing. I'm sorry if I had you worried. I should have called or texted back." You let out the breath you were holding. You heard people talking in the back. 
 
"When will I see you?" You ask. The noise of the people got louder. 
 
"Tonight? The coach doesn't want me staying here and practicing so I can't practice for the day.......... I'm going to take you out on an official date." You laugh and roll your eyes. 
 
Now that he was divorced he seemed more free. When he video chatted with you he had the biggest smile on his face. He changed from the Jimin you saw when you came back last time. 
 
"Ok. I'll let you go it sounds like your busy." You say. You both said your goodbyes and I love you's and hang up. Putting down your phone you run upstairs like a little kid excited to pick out an outfit for tonight. 
 
-----------------------
 
"You look so beautiful." Your mom says as you waited for Jimin. You smiled from ear to ear as you looked at yourself in the mirror. You wore a cute summer dress with florals prints all over and your hair had loose waves in them. 
 
"Thank you for doing my hair and makeup." You said to her as she hugged you. 
 
"You're going to make me cry." You hugged her back. 
 
"Mom don't make me cry. You just finished my makeup." 
 
"Well he needs to hurry up." You laugh and move away. Just then the doorbell rings. Your moms eyes light up and she rushes out the room. You laugh following her. As you reach the front door she stops and turns to you. 
 
"Wait let me take a picture." She says and you stop her. 
 
"Why?" You say laughing. She looks around trying to think of an answer. 
 
"I don't know. I just want to." She says and goes off to find her camera. You continue laughing and open the door. Jimin was turned around looking out into the street with his hands in his suit pants pockets. 
 
As he hears you open the door he turns around with a smile but his face turns when he takes you all in. His eyes travel up and down your body. 
 
"You look so beautiful." He says and you walk towards him and give him a big hug. 
 
"Thank you." You say smiling really big. Just then your mom comes up to you guys with her camera. 
 
"I just want to take one picture." She says smiling from ear to ear. 
 
------------------
 
The whole car ride Jimin would stop and look over at you or kiss your hand that was interlocked with his. Each time you could feel a little blush creep on your face. This is how it's supposed to be. Your heart racing and you two being together. 
 
"So where are we going?" You say looking at him. Breaking the silence you two have been in this whole time. 
 
"It's a surprise." You glare over at him and he laughs. "I know I know you hate surprises but it will be a good one I promise." He says and you smile looking out your window. 
 
The town passed by slowly and you wondered where he was taking you. He had passed by all the places you thought he would take you and kept going. It did bother you not knowing but you didn't want to push it. So you sat quietly as the town passed by and you finally saw the ocean. 
 
He parks in one area and you can see lights and a gazebo set up on the sand. You look over at him and furrow your eyebrows. 
 
"What?" He says with a little blush creeping up on his cheeks. You smile and bite your lip. 
 
"You remembered." You said looking away back at the gazebo. 
 
"Yes." He says turning off the car and walking out. He opened your door and held out his hand to you. You smile taking in his hand. 
 
When you were little you had told Jimin that your dream first date would be on the beach. There would be a gazebo filled with white lights around it to give it that fairytale vibe. And you and your date would enjoy a little picnic as you enjoyed the ocean. You couldn't believe he actually remembered. You both walked hand in hand towards the gazebo. 
 
"How did you even find this place?" You ask as you finally reached the gazebo. 
 
"I did a lot of research while you were away. Not a lot of beaches have a gazebo but I found one after searching so long. You know I don't give up." He says pulling you towards him and giving you a kiss on the lips. You crumbled in the kiss having missed him this whole time. 
 
"I love you." You say as you both pulled away. 
 
"I love you more." He says interlocking your hands with his and taking you into the gazebo. 
 
------------------ 
You both ate and talked about anything and everything. Yes you talked nonstop while you were away but this time was different. You were together and enjoying this moment. You couldn't stop smiling the whole time. He made you the happiest girl in the whole world. 
 
"I actually have a question for you." He says and you turn from your chair and look at him across the table. 
 
"Yes?" You said waiting for him as he started looking really nervous. He bites his lip and walks towards you. Your eyes furrow as he stops in front of you and pulls out something from his pocket. 
 
"I've loved you for as long as I can remember. You have been through everything with me and always stayed by my side. I love everything about you. Your beautiful inside and out. I want to make you happy and I never want to hurt you ever again. I've been busy with your mom and my mom that's why I haven't responded to you because I've been trying to set this all up for you to ask." He goes down on one knee and your heart started racing and the tears start falling. 
 
"Will you marry me?" 
 
~~~~~~~~
I hope you guys enjoyed this last chapter. Finally clicking the Story Complete button hurts. Lol  I didn't want it to end but I will continue this love into another series. :) 
 
I want to thank all of you for commenting and subscribing and actually taking time to read my story. You guys have pushed me to continue and actually finish a story of mine. I hope you guys enjoyed this as much as me. ❤️ 
 
PS: Yes I know Jimin just got divorced and he's rushing into another relationship but he's doing it right this time with someone he truly loves. ;)