One Last Time

First Love

 

"No remember that time we went to that party?" He said as he played with your fingers. You laughed. 

 
"Yeah! Where we both got in so much trouble from our parents." You say rolling your eyes. "It was all your fault we got caught!" You both laugh as he looks up from your hands to your face. 
 
You both were laying down in his pull out bed in the basement. You couldn't go up and sleep in his bed since Mina slept there. 
 
"Only because of that guy! He really pissed me off!" Jimin says and you roll your eyes. 
 
"Just because he pushed into you." You say glaring at him. 
 
"I lied to you. That wasn't why I fought him." You furrow your eyebrows at him. 
 
"What?" He clears his throat and looks back at your fingers. He interlocks them and rubs his thumb across them. You knew he was playing with your fingers to avoid telling you the truth. "Jimin." You say pulling back your hand. He smiles and turns to face the ceiling. 
 
He was so handsome. He was the same Jimin but he's worked out more so his features were more defined. When you guys had earlier you couldn't help but feel self conscious. He was muscular and had a perfect body while you were just you. But he made you forget all your flaws and made you feel beautiful. You had changed back into your bra and underwear and he changed into his boxers. You poke his cheek while he laughs. 
 
"He was saying some ....." Then he mumbled the rest so you couldn't hear him. You laugh and lightly push him. 
 
"Jimin it was a long time ago! Just tell me!!" You yell. 
 
"Ok ok I'll tell you!" He smiles and turns to face you this time. "He was saying how he wanted to do stuff with you. You were dressed so beautiful that day. You weren't even dressed up that much and barely had any makeup but you looked so good in that tight dress. It pissed me off that he kept saying that so I fought him." You laugh and push his shoulder. 
 
"Ugh Jimin. You know I got in so much trouble." 
 
"Like I didn't. I couldn't even go to dance practice for 2 weeks! It's actually your fault not mine!" He says laughing. You open your mouth wide. 
 
"Mine!? How is it mine!?" 
 
"Where were you going with the tight dress?" You both continue laughing and you shake your head. 
 
"To a party. Nobody told you to fight anyone and get us in trouble." You say sticking out your tongue. "I was so mad at you for getting us in trouble." 
 
"Remember your first boyfriend?" Jimin says and starts dying laughing. You cover your face embarrassed. 
 
"Can we not." You say turning away. Jimin continues laughing. 
 
"You guys were so weird together. Was it 3 weeks or 4 you guys dated for?" You shake your head. 
 
"How about you and Eun-Joo!?" You say laughing. "You guys were so disgusting! Making out all the time." Jimin smiles and looks up at the ceiling. 
 
"Yeah I remember Eun-Joo." He closes his eyes smiling. 
 
"Ya!" You say lightly smacking his shoulder. He starts laughing and looks at you. 
 
"She was a good kisser!" You roll your eyes. "It's crazy how everything turned out." He says continuing to look up at the ceiling. 
 
"Yeah." You say sighing. "Since I've been in love with you since we were little I always thought we would end up together." 
 
"Me too." He said turning to you. "Every time we would talk about our futures and what we would do, I would always say I'd travel the world alone just to make you mad." 
 
"You're such a jerk." You say laughing. He laughs and pokes your cheek. 
 
"Your face would scrunch up and you'd always say how I was selfish to not think of taking you." 
 
"Because I would always say to travel places with you and you would say 'I'm going to be a famous dancer traveling the world by myself." He sticks out his tongue. 
 
"Because I loved getting you mad." 
 
"I hate you." You say laughing. He takes your hand and kisses it. You both laid in silence. 
 
"I'm tired but I don't want to go to sleep." He says coming closer to you. He rests his hand on your stomach as his body curled up at your side. You interlock your fingers with his. "I don't want to wake up and go back to normal. I want to stay like this with you." Your heart felt heavy as you thought about tomorrow. 
 
"Me neither. Jimin you had to go and get Mina pregnant!" You say joking around. He laughs and squeezes you tighter. 
 
"You know hormonal boys!" You laugh and he stops squeezing you. He lays his head on your chest. "I really regret it. Especially that night we had together. When she told me she was pregnant I cried. I thought everything was right the day before with me and you finally being together. Then she calls me the next morning saying she's pregnant just shattered everything." You played with his fingers as he talked to you. 
 
"I cried so much after you told me. I lied to you so you wouldn't think you were hurting me and that I didn't want us to be together." 
 
"When you told me it didn't mean anything my heart sank." 
 
"I'm sorry." 
 
"No it was my fault. My mistake caused all of this." He sighed and pulled you in tighter. "I'm happy we agreed to have this night together." 
 
"Me too." To lighten the mood you think to change the subject. "So who's the women you think you're in love with?" He starts laughing and picks up his head. 
 
"This really beautiful lady. She has a really nice body. Especially her ." You laugh and lightly hit him. "She's really smart and has a big imagination. Hanging out with her is the best because she always fun to be around. She's always there when I need her. But she can be such a pain in the ." You continue laughing and hit him again. 
 
"Really? She sounds like an amazing women." 
 
"She is." He says and leans in to kiss you. "She has a better effect on me than Eun-Joo." You laugh and kiss him. 
 
"Good." He smiles and pulls you in for another kiss but kissing you longer this time. 
 
"One more time?" He says as he pulls away for a breath. You nod biting your lip. He gets up and hovers over you. 
 
---------------------------------
 
The sunlight from outside hit your eyes as you laid in bed. You slowly open your eyes and look around forgetting where you were for a moment. You smile and look to your sides for Jimin but he wasn't there. 
 
You furrow your eyebrows and get up. Putting on your shirt and shorts you walk out of the basement and up the stairs. As you got closer to the door you could smell pancakes. You smiled to yourself and open the door. 
 
You continue walking down a hallway until you come into the kitchen. Standing by the stove only in his boxers was Jimin making pancakes. You leaned on the door frame and watched him smiling. He was so focused on his pancakes that he didn't notice you standing by the door. 
 
"What are you doing?" You say and he jumped up. You start laughing and continue standing there. 
 
"Just making pancakes. Don't tell me you don't like them anymore." He says looking at you waiting for your answer. 
 
"How can I stop loving pancakes!?" You yell as you walk over to him and the stove. 
 
"Good I got scared for a second. Good morning by the way." 
 
"Good morning." You say smiling up at him. You look down him up and down and then look up at his face. You gulp as you notice he was staring at you smiling. 
 
"Are you checking me out?" He says laughing. 
 
"No!" You say lightly pushing him away from you. 
 
"Mmhhmm." He says and continues to make pancakes. You could feel your face turning red. You touched them and walked away. 
 
"Don't you have work today?" You asked. Putting forks on the table. 
 
"I told them I'm going to be running late today." You furrow your eyebrows and look over at him. 
 
"Oh." It that today everything went back to normal. You wanted so badly to lean in and kiss him when you came in but you couldn't. He was your best friend that was married. 
 
"So do you want one or two?" He asks. 
 
"Two." You say as he puts them on the plate. As he hands you his plate you see he didn't put his ring back on. "So when are you going to work?" He looks over at the clock.
 
"Maybe in an hour. I'm the boss so I get to go in whenever I want but leaving work is always hard." 
 
"Because of your dad?" You say as he sits down to eat with you. 
 
"Yeah. He doesn't want to leave work and I force him to because he's tired but he wants to keep working." 
 
"He's still the same." You say shaking your head. 
 
"Yeah." Jimin says laughing. "My parents actually wanted to see you before you leave." 
 
"Yeah I'd definitely go and visit. They practically raised me because we were always together." He smiles and continues eating. 
 
"Yeah they missed you." 
 
"I missed them too." You said and silence followed. You finished eating your breakfast and placed it in the sink. He finishes after you so you both clean the dishes. As you were drying them you felt water hit your face. You look up and Jimin starts laughing. 
 
"Jimin." You say and glare at him. He smiles really big. 
 
"Yeah." 
 
"Did you just splash me with water?" 
 
"Yeah." He says laughing. 
 
"Jimin!" You yell as he splashes you with water. "Oh no!" You say and run over to the sink. You grab water and throw it at him as he runs to the other side of the kitchen. 
 
"Are you trying to get my kitchen all wet?" He says laughing. 
 
"You started this!" You say as he grabs a water bottle out of the fridge. You start shaking your head. "No no that is cold water." He slowly walks up to you with a smirk. "Jimin no!" You yell as you start running. He starts chasing you as run around to the other side of the kitchen. You both started running around the table. 
 
As you stood at the other end he stops and smirks at you. 
 
"You know I could just throw it from here. It's a small table." 
 
"Jimin! Please don't that's too cold!" You yell laughing. 
 
"It's not that cold." He says rubbing the water bottle with his hands. 
 
"But it's cold." You say looking at him. He starts running towards you and you scream and run away. "Jimin!" You scream as he grabs you. Your back is on his chest and he holds you with his arm. The other hand is holding the water bottle.
 
"Say I'm the best." 
 
"Are you serious right now. How old are we?" You say just standing there. He was stronger than you. 
 
"Say it or this whole water bottle is going on you." You close your eyes and flinch waiting for the water to get poured on you. 
 
"Jimin.." You say. 
 
"I'm opening it." 
 
"Jimin is the best!" You scream still flinching waiting for the water. 
 
"You forgot something." 
 
"Jimin!" You scream louder.
 
"Oppa." He says laughing. 
 
"Jimin!" You yell and you try to run but he holds you against him. You tried so hard not to think of his muscular body against yours. "Jimin oppa is the best!" With that he lets you go. He starts laughing. You turn around and glare at him. 
 
"Don't tell me being called oppa is one of your fantasies?" He looks away as he opens the water bottle to drink it. "Jimin!" He starts laughing. 
 
"What?" 
 
"You really like that?" 
 
"Yeah." You laugh and shake your head. 
 
"You get when a girl calls you oppa?" He drinks more water and walks away. "Ew Jimin!" 
 
"What like you don't have stuff that turns you on?" 
 
"I do." You say feeling your face get red. 
 
"Like what?" He says walking closer to you. You bit your lip and look away. 
 
"I don't know. I don't sit there and think about stuff like that." 
 
"That's such a lie." He stands in front of you and touches the side of your face. You gulp as he places his thumb on your lips. He starts rubbing it. You could feel yourself getting . He then comes closer and whispers in your ear. "See your getting right now." 
 
"No I'm not." You say moving away. He starts laughing. 
 
"You're such a bad liar. I can tell when I do certain stuff to you, you get ." 
 
"Fine I do. Happy?" He laughs and shakes his head. 
 
"You're so stubborn." He says and walks away. You look over at the time. 
 
"I should get going. I didn't realize it 10 am already." He looks over at the time. 
 
"Oh wow it's 10 already." He then turns to you. 
 
"Bye." You say as you start walking away. 
 
"Your phone." He says as he walks up to you. 
 
"Oh yeah." You say feeling awkward. He stands in front of you. "So." 
 
"So." He says. 
 
"Bye." You say and lean in to hug him. He hugs you back and you turn around and start walking towards the front door. 
 
"Wait." He says as he turns you around. He pushes you lightly so your back hits the wall and he kisses you. You kiss him back as his hands go in your hair. You pull him closer to you by his waist. His body was so muscular that you thought about last night and kissed him faster. As he pulled away he let his forehead touch yours. You both were panting. 
 
"I know I said just for last night but I wanted to give you one final kiss before we go back to normal." 
 
"Ok." Is all you can say. This but this is how your life is. Complicated. 
 
"I love you." He said and you quickly look up at him. He's said that phrase so many times to you but this time felt different. 
 
"I love you too." You said back and he gave you a little peck. He moved away from you so you can go. You fake a smile and walk out the door. This time you didn't look back at the house as you walked to yours. 
 
Luckily yours parents were both at work so they couldn't question you. You went inside and went upstairs. As you laid down in your bed you could help but smile. 
 
Last night was incredible but it hurt that you couldn't be together. Going back to normal definitely was going to be hard. 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So far this was definitely my favorite chapter to write for this story! I hope you guys enjoy it! Please comment what you guys think :)