Museum Part 2

First Love

The rest of the museum you guys just talked about the different artwork. After his one comment about you being cute he just kept the conversations about art. 

 
Now you were walking back to the train. All that was heard was both your footsteps hitting the cement ground. After a couple seconds Jimin coughed. You look up at him and he looks at you. 
 
"Can I ask you something?" You nod your head not trusting your voice. "Do I make you uncomfortable?" You look at him with furrowed eyebrows. 
 
"No, why would you think that?" He shrugged and put his hands in his pocket.  
 
"Because you barely talk and when I try to make a conversation your eyes widen and you cut it short. Did I do something wrong?"
 
"No...it's just..." He looks at you waiting for you to finish. You try to come up with an excuse but he was right. Everything was different now and you couldn't go back to how you were in high school. He leans a little closer to you and your breath hitches. 
 
"Was it because of that one night together?" Your eyes widen and you stop walking. He stops and looks at you. 
 
"Jimin...." You say and he nods. 
 
"It is. You don't have to lie." He says ruffling his fingers in his hair. "I'm sorry I keep making mistakes with you. To be honest I haven't stopped thinking about that night. I can't get you out of my head. It's only been two days since that night and I just want to go to bed and wake up to you not her." You just look at him as he continued to pour his heart out. 
 
"Jimin..." Was all you could say. Your heart beat so fast. 
 
"Please don't tell me I'm the only one feeling this way. Did it mean anything to you?" You hesitated for a minute and then thought of your mom. 
 
"No it didn't mean anything to me." You lied and his face fell. 
 
"It didn't?" He said and nodded looking away. "I guess I'm the only one holding on to my feelings since we were little. You clearly moved on." You tried hard not to cry. Should you continue lying and hurt him or tell the truth and break up his marriage. Especially hurting the one person who loved you the most. Your mom. 
 
"Ugh." You say and pull him in for a kiss. You pull away and start walking away angrily. This was probably the worst idea but you couldn't hurt him. He ran up to you and walked next to you. You look up at him and he's smiling looking down. "We can't do this. I think we should stop. I was going to lie but I can't when I do have feelings for you. But this is wrong..." You say waving your hand back and forth between you two. He cuts you off. 
 
"I know." He said. Your heart kept beating so fast as you both continued walking. This was so wrong but felt so right. You needed to stop and this was the end. 
 
"Really Jimin. I'm leaving in two weeks and don't want to cause drama while I'm here." 
 
"Ok we won't." 
 
----------------------------
 
You both sat quietly on the train. You kept your gaze out the window as you let your mind wander. Thinking about that night wouldn't hurt anyone. 
 
As you continued to daydream you were pulled out of them as you felt Jimin graze his hand against your leg. You look over and you notice he was just putting it on the arm of the chair. He had his attention out in the aisle of the train. 
 
Your heart beat quickened just by this little act and you quickly looked away as your mind raced. He so did this on purpose because he knew the affect he had on you. Especially when he touched you like that. You look back out the window. 
 
'DO NOT THINK ABOUT IT!' You said in your head. You tried to let you mind think of different things but you couldn't. Not with him so close to you and how his hand just grazed your leg. He then shifts his hand and it is lightly placed on your leg for a second before he moved it away. 
 
Now you definitely knew he was doing it on purpose. You glare at him and he looks over at you with an innocent expression. 
 
"What?" He says with furrowed eyebrows. You roll your eyes and continue to glare at him. 
 
"Jimin stop touching my leg." You whisper to him. He laughs and shrugs. 
 
"I'm just putting my hand on the arm rest. Do you want me to move it?" You shake your head.
 
"No." You said
 
'Maybe you were overthinking it.' You thought to yourself and looked back out the window. 
 
The rest of the train ride was silent. You looked out the window daydreaming and he fell asleep. You envied him sometimes. He could fall asleep on anything without having to be comfortable. As long as he was sitting or laying down he could fall asleep. 
 
You looked over and watched him sleep. He looked so peaceful and beautiful. You wanted to run your hand down the side of his face or in his hair. As you watched him the train made its final stop. You looked around and start shaking Jimin to wake him up. He wakes up and looks around stretching. 
 
"Wow it's dark already." He says looking outside. 
 
"Yeah and we're here." He nods and gets up. You get up and follow him off the train. You both continue walking until you reached his car. You couldn't wait to go home and be away from Jimin. You couldn't keep seeing each other with all these feelings mixed in making things complicated. It was 7:34 pm. 
 
Of course Jimin had to park it at one of the furthest ends because it was busy that morning you left. As you reached the car you both got in. Jimin sat there for a second hesitating on putting in the keys in the ignition. He turns and you both make eye contact. He takes your face in his hands and crashes his lips on yours. 
 
_________________________
I hope you guys like this chapter! I love reading your comments so please let me know what you guys thought and what would happen if you guys were put in this position?