Just One Night

First Love

 

 
"Good morning." Your mom says as you walk in the kitchen. 
 
"Good morning." You say as you looked in the cabinets for something to eat. You also were trying to avoid her questions about last night. It's not like you did anything bad. She was never like this when you were growing up. 
 
"So....what did you guys do last night?" You grab a bowl and a box of cereal and walk to the table. 
 
"We ate dinner and then I came home." She looks at you not believing you. 
 
"Why weren't the lights on?" You glare at her. 
 
"Because the kitchen is on the other side of the house. And I'm 22 years old it doesn't matter if we slept together. I'm an adult." She looks at you with wide eyes. 
 
"So you did? Did you use protection?" You glare at her again. 
 
"Mom! No we didn't." 
 
"Fine fine. Whatever you say." She looks at you from the corner of her eye. You roll your eyes and start eating. "What are you doing today?" 
 
"I'm just going to stay home today. When do you go into work?" 
 
"Soon." She says looking at the clock. "I'll leave you money and you can order something to eat. Nobody will be home." You look at her with a confused look. 
 
"Don't you come out at 6 or 7?" You say and she smiles. 
 
"I have a yoga class after work." You start laughing. 
 
"Really?" 
 
"Yeah! I started going with Mina a couple weeks ago." You stop laughing and eat your food. 
 
"That's good."  
 
"You should come with us when Mina comes back." 
 
"No it's ok I'm not into yoga." You lie. Last year you started going to a yoga class but school got more demanding so you had to stop. You actually missed going. 
 
"You don't know how good it is for you." She says with a smile. 
 
"I'll pass." You say. 
 
"Fine." Your mom says as she finishes eating. "I'll see you later." She says as she grabs her bag and leaves out the door. 
 
Your phone vibrates on the table. You look over at it and see it's from Jimin. 
 
'Are we still on for tonight? :)' 
 
--------------------------
 

You press the button for the doorbell. You hear it echo in the house. He opens the door and smiles at you. 

 
"Hey." He says and goes in to hug you. You lean in and hug him back. 
 
"Hey." You say as you're hugging him. 
 
"I got the stuff I wanna show you." He says with a big smile. He motions you to follow him. You guys walk the same way to the kitchen. But this time you just go through the kitchen and into a hallway. He continued walking to the end of it until he stops at the very end. He stands in front of a door and opens it. You follow him as he walks down the stairs. 
 
"Is this the part where you take me down into your basement and kill me?" You say laughing. He glares at you and laughs. 
 
"Ha ha very funny. Mina has all her stuff upstairs so I called that the man cave is in the basement." You rolled your eyes. Of course she does. As you reached the bottom it was definitely what Jimin said he wanted when you were younger. 
 
There was a mini bar in the corner with those spinning stools. In the middle was comfy couches with a flat screen tv hanging on the wall. On the other end of the basement was a pool table. He had different types of painting hanging on the wall. 
 
"Really?" You say pointing to the calendar with a lady in a bikini by the pool table. He laughs and his cheeks turned a tint of red. 
 
"Out of all the things you can talk about in here you talk about the lady in a bikini. It's a man cave." You roll your eyes and laugh. 
 
"I didn't know you were into the whole bikini wearing." He shakes his head laughing. 
 
"I'm a guy we have our fantasies. So what I wanted to show you was..." He says as he walks over to the couch. You follow him and sit down onto one part of the couch. "I have these old videos from when we were younger." He says putting it on the tv. He then walks over to the bar. "Do you want anything?" 
 
"Whatever your having." 
 
"Ok." He gets cups and mixes drinks together. He walks over and hands you yours as the video starts playing.
 
---------------------------
 
"I can't believe your dad got this on video it's so embarrassing!" You say laughing. You were about 10 years old and you thought you were so cool with your sunglasses and dress. 
 
"Like I'm any better." Jimin comes up on the screen and he had a leather jacket and sunglasses on. Your cheeks hurt so much from laughing watching the videos. 
 
"These are too funny." You say wiping the tears running down your face. The video ends and silence followed. "That's it?" 
 
"Yeah for this DVD. My parents have the other ones." He says. You felt a little tipsy from the alcohol you were drinking. You only had two cups. You looked at him as he watched you. 
 
"What?" You ask him. 
 
"Nothing." He says shrugging his shoulders and taking another sip from his drink. You could tell he was getting a little drunk too. "I missed hanging out with you like this." 
 
"Me too." You say taking another sip from your drink. He laughs and you look over at him. 
 
"I think Mina is cheating on me." He says and laughs again. 
 
"What? Why do you think that?" He looks over at you with a serious look. 
 
"She's with him right now." You look at him confused. 
 
"Isn't she at her parents?" 
 
"Yeah but he lives around there." He drinks his drink and gets up. "Do you want more?" He says. 
 
"No thank you." You say. He walks over and pours himself another glass. "How did you find out about him?" He walks over and sits down again. 
 
"Myung told me. He kept saying her cousin was with them. Some guy that I've never heard of. She tells Myung that he's her cousin so he wouldn't have it slip out of his mouth in front of me." 
 
"Maybe it is her cousin." You lie trying to make him feel better. He glares at you. 
 
"I know her family. She's never once talked about a Hyun-Ki." 
 
"I'm sorry." You say playing with your fingers. He laughs. 
 
"Why are you sorry? The bad thing is that it doesn't even hurt?" 
 
"You're not hurt by her cheating?" You say looking at him confused.
 
"No because our marriage is not good. It's never been good." He stops and takes another sip from his drink. "And I think I'm in love with someone else." You look at him and just nod. 
 
"So your cheating on her too?" You ask confused at his statement. 
 
"No. But this whole time I've been married to her I've always thought about this other women." 
 
"Then get a divorce and be with that person. You should be happy not living a lie." Your heart ached a little as you said this. Helping your first love be with his true love. 
 
"Can I ask you something?" He says with a serious face. 
 
"Yeah." 
 
"Why didn't you respond to any of my emails? You told me that night that everything was a mistake and it didn't mean anything. Then I go to your house and your parents tell me that you went to study abroad in another country. Do you know how alone I was?" You gulp loudly and felt your heart grow heavy. Silence followed as you tried to think of a response.
 
"It wasn't a mistake....it did mean something to me." You say. 
 
"Then why did you lie to me?" 
 
"Because you got Mina pregnant!" You yelled at him. You felt the tears run down your face. He then places his hand on your cheek and pulls you closer to him. You felt his breath on your face. He then closes in and kisses you. His lips on yours felt so right. He started moving and you followed. 
 
"I'm sorry." He said as he pulled away for air. He pulled you closer to him as he continued kissing you. You crawled over and sat on his lap. He then moved away from your lips and started making a trail of kisses down to your neck. He turned you guys over so you were laying down on the couch as he was on top of you. He went back to kissing your neck. 
 
You closed your eyes and leaned your head back to give him more access. He started kissing on your neck until he found your sweet spot. When you moaned he stopped and started lightly onto the area. You continued his name. When he finished he pulled away and looked at you. 
 
"Sorry." He said as he looked down at your neck. You touched it and felt the soreness on your neck. You laugh. He places his hand on your face and rubs it with his thumb. "I've thought about kissing you since the day I dropped of Myung." He then moves his thumb to your lips. He lightly rubs his thumb across it as you open your mouth slightly. He leans in and gives you a peck. You closed your eyes at the feel of his lips. 
 
"I'm sorry for making you leave." He says getting up. You get up and shake your head. 
 
"I was planning to go abroad but that night we slept together I was going to cancel my plans and stay here." He laughs. You watch him and he bits his lips as he looks down at the ground. 
 
"And I had to go and mess things up." He looks at you. "You were gone for 4 years and I never stopped thinking about you. I wished that every break I would look outside and see you but you never came home." You look away. 
 
"Because I didn't want to run into you." 
 
"Why did you come back this break?" 
 
"My parents kept begging me to come because it's been 4 years. And a part of me wanted to see you again." You said looking at him. He leans over and kisses you again. 
 
"I'm sorry for making things so complicated." He says. 
 
"It's ok. But this isn't right." You say pointing from you to him. 
 
"What?" You glare at him. 
 
"Jimin." You say picking up his hand and showing him his ring finger. "You're married with a kid." His face falls into a frown and your heart fell. How much you wanted this right now you knew you couldn't. "We can't do this." You say getting up. He gets up also. 
 
"I wish everything was different but I don't think I could give up Myung." You smile. 
 
"He's a great kid." He smiles. Silence followed. "I guess I'll get going." You say as you walk away. 
 
"Wait." He says and turns you around to face him. "Do you have to go or can you stay with me?" You look at him confused. 
 
"Jimin." You say and he cuts you off. 
 
"Just for tonight can we forget about everything and just stay together? Tomorrow I'll go back to being Jimin that's married and has a kid. Please." He pleaded. You look at him as your thoughts became clouded. You couldn't think straight. Your heart said one thing while your brain said another. 
 
"Ok." You said as he took off his ring and placed it on the table. You knew this was so wrong but you wanted this as much as he did. Tomorrow you can go back to normal. He walks up to you and pulls you in for a kiss. 'Just one night' you thought as he placed his lips on yours. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as I did writing it. What do you guys think is going to happen next? I love reading your comments so please comment how you feel or what you think is going to happen! :)