Can I?

First Love

 

Your heart started racing and you couldn't think straight. 

 
"W-what?" You breathlessly said as you held him. This was not happening again. He just held you super close to him. 
 
"W-Wait one second." He said just soaking in your embrace. You raised your hand and combed the back of his head. 
 
You don't know how long you stayed there holding him. The only thing that was running through your head was he was having another baby with her. You should have never done this. Why didn't you just stay at school? You felt like crying but you held it in. He needed you right now. 
 
As he took a deep breath he stepped away from you and sat down on the bed. You turn on the light. 
 
"What happened?" You said sitting down next to him and rubbing his back while he kept his gaze on the floor. 
 
"I-I found a pregnancy test and she came home so I asked her about it." He looks up at you. "I haven't slept with her since a year after Myung was born so that's not my child." 
 
"So it's that guys from her parents town?" You ask closing your eyes letting out a breath that you didn't know you were holding. 
 
"He's married and he wants nothing to do with her and the baby." You open your eyes and look at him.
 
"Jimin." You say and he looks away. "Don't." You say shaking your head. 
 
"I don't know. That's why I came here. I left and I...." He took a deep breath. "I don't know what I want to do. She was crying to me that she was sorry. She confessed everything about them to me as she cried. They've been together for two years." He says scoffing and biting his lip. "The worst part is I'm not even hurt. I don't know what I'm doing with my life anymore." He then looked at you taking in a deep breath and started looking down again. "Can we just lay here and let me forget about my problems? I know when I'm with you I'm happy and you make me forget about it all and I feel stress free." He says looking up at you. 
 
You had so much to say but you couldn't. You wanted to yell at him but you know he was a nice guy so it would hurt him to leave her when she needed him. 
 
So you take a deep breath and nod not trusting your voice. You crawl into your bed and he stands up. 
 
"Can I?" He says pointing to his pants as you got under the covers. Your eyes widen and he laughs a little. "We literally saw each other a bunch of times why do you still get like that?" He says and you cover your face. 
 
"Because my parents don't even know your here and they're right in the next room." He laughs and takes off his pants. 
 
"Like we didn't..." You cover your ears and turn away from him. He laughs and closes the lights. 
 
"Jimin." You say uncovering your ears and you feel him come closer to you in the bed. He wraps his arm around your waist and pulls you closer to him. 
 
"Thank you." He says giving you a kiss on the cheek. "I know I'm being selfish with all of this but I promise....." He stops and you turn around to face him. 
 
"You promise what?" He hesitates and then speaks. 
 
"I-i promise I'll fix the bed and make you breakfast tomorrow before I have to go back." You laugh and shake your head. 
 
"Unless you want my parents to see you I don't think so. But you need to go back and fix everything. This is bad what we're doing but I feel bad for you so I'm letting this happen. I'll be leaving in a day so I won't be here as your go to." His face falls a little. He was silent for a second and then he started talking. 
 
"If I call you'll pick up this time right?" He asks and your heart breaks a little. 
 
"I'll be here for you, Jimin." You say placing your hand on his cheek. "Can I just ask you one thing? You have to answer it honestly." 
 
"Of course." He says. You kind of hold back a little but you wanted to know. 
 
"I'm sorry to bring it up but are you planning on staying with her?" 
 
"I don't know. My life is a mess and it keeps getting worse." You place your hand on his cheek again.
 
"Can you do me a favor?" You say and he nods. "Join dance again. I know you stopped for Mina and all but do it for yourself. You loved it so much. Don't stop your dreams and be happy." You say as you place your lips on his. "Even if your life's a mess at least you have something to look forward too." 
 
"I'll try." He says kissing you. "Do you have to leave?" He asks as he laughs pulling you in closer to him. 
 
"Yes." You say laying your head on his chest. He kisses the top of your head. 
 
"Thank you for being my rock." He said. 
 
"Anytime." You say as your eyes started to close. 
 
-------------------
 
You wake up to an empty bed. Thinking last night was just a dream you sigh and look at the clock. It was 10 o'clock. You sigh and stretch getting up. 
 
It Jimin wasn't next to you this morning when you woke up but he has a family. Is this how the secret lover of a married man feels? Your heart kind of sank as you stared up to your ceiling. 
 
"Why did you do this to yourself?" You ask just as the door opens. 
 
"Do what to yourself?" Jimin asks as he walks in. You jump back staring at him wide eyed. 
 
"I-i..." You try to think of a lie as he lays down next to you. "I stretched and got a cramp in my leg." 
 
"Do you want me to massage it for you?" He asks turning his body to face you. You do the same to face him. 
 
"No I think it's good now." You say smiling and he leans in to kiss you. "Aren't you supposed to go back home?" You ask and he shrugs turning to look up at the ceiling. 
 
"You don't want to spend time with me?" He asks and you laugh. 
 
"Jimin." 
 
"I'm kidding. Today's your last day and I probably won't be able to spend it with you so I thought why not have the morning with you." You bite your lip smiling. "I had a lot of plans for today but you know life's not fair." He says turning to you. You lean in and give him a kiss. 
 
"So then let's make the most of it." You say getting up. He laughs and gets up. "You promised to fix the bed and make breakfast." You say smiling really big closing your eyes. You stand on one side of the bed while he stood on the other. You felt a pillow hit your face. 
 
You open your eyes and stare at him with your mouth wide open. He stands there with an innocent smile. 
 
"Did you just throw a pillow at me?" 
 
"No." He says shaking his head and you glare at him. He starts fixing the bed. "I simply moved it out of the way so I can fix the bed. It just happened to have.." Before he could finish you throw the pillow at him. He looks up at you with his mouth wide open. 
 
"Did you just throw a pillow at me?" He asks mimicking you. 
 
"No. I was simply..." You stop talking as he starts climbing on the bed to get to you. You scream and run before he could get you. Laughing you open the door and run out of the room as he's chasing you. "Jimin!" You scream as he catches you when you both get to the end of the hall. 
 
He holds you close to him and whispers in your ear. "I got you." 
 
"Ok you got me. Now go fix the bed." You say laughing. He doesn't move and just holds you. You try to turn but his strength is stronger than yours. "Jimin." You say and he lets you turn. 
 
"I'm going to miss you." He says as he kisses you. 
 
"Me too." You say as he pulls away. Then you push him and he smiles mischievously. "You saying this will not get you out of fixing the bed." He laughs and shakes his head. 
 
"Fine!" He says letting go and walking towards your room. You follow behind him but go to the bathroom. As you look in the mirror your eyes widen. Your hair was a mess. You put it in a messy bun and start getting ready. 
 
As you walked out you go in your room and notice your bed was fixed but Jimin wasn't nowhere to be found. You shrug and walk out to go downstairs. As you walked you could hear someone downstairs opening cabinets. You smile and walk a little faster. 
 
You get to the kitchen and see Jimin bent down looking in a cabinet. You walk next to him. 
 
"What do you need help with?" He looks up and shakes his head smiling. 
 
"Nothing." 
 
"Nothing?" You ask looking at him. 
 
"Nothing. It's just pancakes." He said and you smiled. 
 
"Ok." You go and sit down at the table watching him as he started making the pancakes. He looked so cute trying to make the breakfast because he was so focused. You giggle and he looks up with furrowed eyebrows. 
 
"What's so funny?" 
 
"Nothing you just look so cute." You say smiling really big and he laughs. 
 
"Don't distract me while I'm making something. That's very dangerous." He says sticking out his tongue. You laugh and stand up. 
 
"Then I'll go in the living room." You say walking to the door. 
 
"No I need company." He says mixing the pancake mix. You turn back around and sit down at the table. 
 
--------------------------
 
You guys ate and barely talked just enjoyed the delicious pancakes Jimin made. You both were now in the living room. Your head on his chest as he your head. 
 
"So I've been thinking about what you said." He breaks the silence and you look up at him. 
 
"About?" 
 
"Dance." You smile at the word. "This morning I called my old teacher and he said he'd love for me to come in. He offered me a position in this dance group that travels around the world." 
 
"Are you going to take it!?" You ask with the biggest smile on your face. This is something he's always wanted. His face falls. 
 
"It's different now with Myung." Your heart sinks at the realization of his reality. 
 
"You can still do it." 
 
"I can't because their gone for months and I don't think I can just leave Myung with Mina alone." 
 
"How about your parents? I don't think they would mind watching him if you followed your dreams." 
 
"They wouldn't but I don't want to burden them. I needed to grow up after becoming a father. I can just do dance on the side." 
 
"Jimin." You say leaning up and placing your hands on his cheeks. "You are grown and you can do this. Myung will understand. He will probably be so happy for you. Try it and if it doesn't work out then you know you at least tried to follow your dreams under these circumstances." 
 
"What am I going to do without you?" He says kissing your lips. 
 
"Living your life." You say smiling as he pulled away. You get up and smack his leg. 
 
"Ow!" He says rubbing it. 
 
"Come on! You gotta get home!" You say laughing. "Myung is definitely missing his dad." He gets up and pouts. "Nope." You say pointing to the door. 
 
"Fine." He says as he stands up. "But I probably won't see you. Even when your leaving." Your heart sinks at the realization. Your leaving. 
 
"This isn't goodbye. I'll be back in a couple months." You fake a smile while your heart ached. 
 
"Then no goodbye kiss?" You shake your head. 
 
"Nope! No goodbye kiss. Because it isn't goodbye." He laughs and leans in to kiss you. 
 
"If you ignore my calls or texts or emails I'll get on the first flight and kick your ." You both laugh as he kisses you again and again. You pull away and point to the door. 
 
"Ok ok I'm going." He says smiling. 
 
"If you plan on staying with her know that I'll always support you in any decision." He bites his lip and nods. 
 
"Thank you. I still haven't figured it out but I guess I'll go talk to her." 
 
"Good now go and fix everything. But just know when I come back. This..." You say pointing between you two. "Won't happen."  He glares at you and then turns around. 
 
"Ok we'll see." He says laughing and you chuck a pillow at him. He continues walking towards the door. Before he goes he turns around and sticks out his tongue. You laugh about to throw another pillow but he runs this time. You hear the door open and close. 
 
You lay down as your heart beat so loud. You let out the cry you've been holding. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I'm sad to say this but I think I'm going to start wrapping up this story! I was thinking about making a sequel since you all love it so much! Let me know what you guys think! I have some ideas for the sequel so if your interested in reading it please let me know! As always thank you for your comments and positive feedback! ❤️