Museum

First Love

"YA WAKE UP!" You feel someone shaking you. You open your eyes looking at the person. It was your mom. You look at her with a confused look. "Get ready Jimin is waiting for you downstairs." 

 
"What?" You say getting up. 
 
"He's been waiting for you for the past 30 minutes." She says and walks out. "She's awake now!" You hear her say as she went back downstairs. You stretch and get up out of the bed. 
 
--------------------
 
"Good morning sleeping beauty!" Jimin says as you walk into the kitchen. Him and your mom were at the table drinking coffee. 
 
"Good morning." You say as you walk over to the coffee machine. 
 
"Did you fix your bed?" Your mom says. You turn around and glare at her. 
 
"Yes. You're asking me like I don't fix my bed." She just shrugs and takes a sip out of her coffee. 
 
"Well I have to get ready for work. Thank you Jimin for having coffee with me so early in the morning." She looks over at you and rolls her eyes. "Unlike some people." 
 
"Mom." You say rolling your eyes. "I come home late that's why." 
 
"Sure." She says and walks out of the room. Jimin clears his throat and you look at him. 
 
"So Mina and Myung went out of town for the day. Mina has to go shopping for her best friends wedding and I have off today so I was thinking we can hang out." You turn back to the coffee and start making it. 
 
"Um I'm actually going out of town too." As you stirred your coffee you walk over and sit down on the other side of him. 
 
"Oh where are you going?" He looked a little disappointed.
 
"I've been traveling to different art museums. The one I'm going today is two hours away." You started feeling bad by trying to blow him off. He sat there and took another sip from his coffee. "You can come with me if you want. I don't know what time I'll be back but if it's fine with you..." He starts laughing. 
 
"I feel like we're in high school again. I don't have a curfew." You laugh and shake your head. 
 
"Im just saying. If you're expected to be back for Mina at a certain time.." 
 
"I'm not." 
 
"Ok then I guess we're going." You say smiling and taking a sip from your coffee. 
 
--------------------------
 
You sat there on the train with Jimin next to you. He sat by the window, watching everything pass by. 
 
"Remember those times we would sneak away and go to different places." He said as he looked out the window. 
 
"Yeah and we got caught that one time because my mom went to run an errand in one town." You both started laughing. 
 
"We were really bad kids. If Myung did that he would be grounded for life." 
 
"You should let him." You say smacking his chest. 
 
"You say that now and watch when you have a kid. Your life changes completely." He says and you felt something tug at your heart. Biting your lip you avoid eye contact with him. 
 
"Yeah that's what people say." You say forcing a smile. Silence followed. You tried to come up with something but you couldn't so you got yourself comfortable and closed your eyes. 
 
"You're going to sleep?" You open your eyes and look at him nodding your head. 
 
"Yeah I'm tired." You say yawning. 
 
"Ok." He says and goes back to looking outside. You close your eyes and rest your head back. You started feeling uncomfortable so you started moving around to find a perfect angle. "You can put your head on my shoulder." You hear him say and you opened your eyes. He was looking at you. 
 
"No it's ok. I'm fine." You say smiling. 
 
"You act like I never knew you. You would always put your head on my shoulder on the train or buses because you weren't comfortable sleeping on the chairs." 
 
"It's different now." You say and want to take back the words when you see his hurt expression. "I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that I meant as I changed." 
 
"It's ok." He says and looks outside. You close your eyes and sigh. This trip was probably the worst idea ever. 
 
After the train ride you guys were quiet. Just talked about directions and how to get to the museum. It felt awkward because everything was different now. 
 
Not only were your lives different but you kept thinking about that night didn't help. His lips on yours and his fingers in your hair. 
 
"(YN)?" You were pulled out of your thoughts. 
 
"Yeah?" You said looking at him. 
 
"That's it right?" He says pointing to the building. 
 
"Yeah that's it." You said with a huge smile. You both walked in and started looking at different types of artwork. 
 
You started walking around and taking notes of each artwork you liked. Jimin just followed you looking at each piece of art.
 
"What are you writing?" He asks pointing to your notebook. 
 
"I want to write down my first opinion of the artwork and then later on I can research what the piece is really about." You rambled on smiling. He started laughing and you looked at him confused. "What?" 
 
"Nothing." He shrugs and walks to the next piece of art. You walk over to him. 
 
"That was not nothing." He looks at you and smiles. 
 
"Whenever you talk about art you light up. It reminded me of when we were younger." He looks away and puts his hands in his pocket. "I think it's cute." You look up at him again. Your heart raced a little bit. You look at the painting as he turns to look at you. He clears his throat. "So what about this one?" 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this is probably a really boring chapter and I haven't updated in a long time but it will get interesting in the next chapters! :)