Fun Day

First Love

 

You wake up to your alarm going off. You sit up and turn it off. Smiling really big you stretch and climb out of bed. Jimin told you to be ready by 9 because he has a lot of stuff he wants to do with you. 

 
You kept thinking about where he would take you as you got ready. It kept a huge smile on your face as you thought about it. When you finished you walked downstairs and the time was 8:30 am. 
 
"Good morning." You sang to your mom as she sat drinking her coffee. She gives you a weird look. 
 
"Why are you up so early and so happy? Your not a morning person." She says laughing. You continue smiling. 
 
"I feel like today is going to be an amazing day." She starts laughing even more at what you just said. 
 
"Ok. You're really starting to freak me out. I don't see you for one day and you change. Not that I don't like this new person but it's weird." She looks over at the clock. "I would continue to ask you questions but I'm kinda late for work. So I'll ask you after work. You'll be here right?" She says and gets up. 
 
"Yeah." You say and she kisses you on the forehead and walks out of the room to get her coat. You follow her to the door. "Bye." She says as she leaves. 
 
"Have fun at work." You say waving at her. 
 
"I'll try." She says laughing while she closes the door. You turn around and walk back into the kitchen. You grab something quick to eat while you wait. You wanted to text him but you didn't want to seem desperate. 
 
As you sat down in the living room you started watching tv. You look up at the clock and it was 9:03 am. You look at your phone and nothing. 
 
"Obviously he's not going to be here at 9:00 on the dot." You say to yourself as you continued to watch tv.  After a couple minutes you look at the clock and it was 9:32 am. You look over at your phone and nothing. Biting your lip you take your phone in your hand and call him. 
 
"Hey. I'm so sorry! Myung got hurt at daycare and I had to go pick him up. I'm coming right now." He says frantically on the phone. You laugh and shake your head. 
 
"It's fine take your time. I thought you forgot." 
 
"Why would I forget when I wanted to do this for you?" He says laughing and you smiled really big. 
 
"True! I'll see you soon. Be safe"
 
"I will. I'm close so be outside." He says. 
 
"Ok I'm going out right now." You say and hang up. You laid down on couch and smiled really big. He was honestly so cute. Jumping up you grab your bag and walk to the door to wait for him. 
 
As soon as you walked out Jimin's car came into view. You smiled and walked towards his car. Opening the door you got in. 
 
"Hey." You say to Jimin. 
 
"Hey." He says smiling really big at you. You smile back and look to the back to see Myung as Jimin starts driving. "Hey Myung." You say waving. He waves back but then pouts. 
 
"I got hurt." He says reaching out his arm to you so you can see it. You pout back at him. 
 
"What happened?" 
 
"I fell." He says pouting and looking down. You reach your hand and touch his fingers. 
 
"Do you want me to kiss it?" He looks up at you and nods cutely. You smile and turn to look at where Jimin was driving. 
 
"Hold on one second." You say holding up your finger. "When we get out of the car I'll kiss it to make it feel better. Ok?" You say and he smiles and shakes his head again. 
 
---------------------
You guys spent the whole day playing at the park. You first had a cute little picnic that Jimin had set up for the both of you but you both gave most of your food to Myung. The park was big with different playgrounds to play on. 
 
Then you played on the playground. Jimin had secretly told you that he planned a cute little picnic at the park and some other places after you ate. He said he can use those other places for another time. You didn't mind because Myung was important in his life right now. You couldn't expect him to leave his son for you and you didn't want him to. 
 
You both really didn't get to talk because Myung had you guys playing all day. So when you finally got in the car and Myung fell asleep you both sat down in the park parking lot and talked quietly. The time was 6 pm. 
 
"Don't you have work?" You whispered to him as he turned to look at you. You both had your backs to the car doors facing each other. He shrugs. 
 
"I took off for three days." Your eyes widen. 
 
"Jimin." You whisper loudly. "You don't have to take off for me. We could go out to eat when you get out of work." 
 
"No I want to make these three last days the best days. I want to make it up to you." He says reaching out for your hand. You quickly look to the back to see if Myung was awake before you interlocked your fingers with his. "I'm sorry about today." You shake your head.
 
"Why would you be sorry? I had a great time." You said smiling really big. He smiled back while he played with your fingers. 
 
"Do you really have to leave?" He says looking up from your hands. You nod looking down at your hands. 
 
"Yeah I have to finish school." He nods looking back down. His phone starts ringing. He lets go of your hands and looks at it. 
 
It was Mina. He gives you a look and answers it. 
 
"Hello?" You could hear her yelling on the other side of the phone. 
 
"We're at the park and coming home in like an hour." He says while he looks at the clock on the dash. 
 
"Ok." He says and hangs up the phone. He looks at you and shrugs. 
 
"She was wondering where Myung was." He says laying his back and closing his eyes. You lean over and kiss his lips. Closing your eyes he places his hand softly on your cheek. You pull away remembering Myung was in the backseat. 
 
"Don't stress." You say sitting back in your seat. 
 
"Being with you is the only thing that keeps me happy and stress free besides Myung of course." He says laughing and you laugh along with him. 
 
"Why are you still with her?" The question spills out before you could stop it. 
 
"Because I have nothing else." He says and your heart crumbles. You felt guilty at his confession. But it wasn't your fault. 
 
"What did you want me to do Jimin?" You ask looking at him. 
 
"To stay." He says and you feel frustrated and angry at him. 
 
"And do what? Watch you marry and have a baby with her? How would that help? You're the one that messed it all up so don't put the blame on me." 
 
"I'm not blaming you and you know that. I told you it was my fault..." Before he could continue you cut him off. 
 
"Can we please not do this?" You say taking a deep breath in. "I only have two more days and I don't want to bring up stuff from the past. What's done is done we can't go back. Let's just go home." You say and Jimin nods without saying another word. 
 
You both drive in silence until you get to the house. Mina's cars not there so Jimin drives into his driveway. You get out and help him with Myung. As you opened the front door you let Jimin go inside carrying Myung. 
 
"Tomorrow?" He asks as he notices you not coming in. He didn't want to push it tonight. You nod and close the door. 
 
"Goodnight." You say walking away and you hear him whisper it back. 
 
-----------------------
 
"Did you have fun?" Your mom said as you came in. 
 
"Yeah." You said plastering a smile on your face. 
 
"What did you do?" She asked as you sat down next to her on the couch. You told her about your day with Jimin and Myung. You lied about some things like Jimin wanting to spend the last 3 days with you. She didn't really ask about your relationship with him just if you had fun and some things about Jimin's mom. 
 
"I'm glad you went to see her. She's kept asking me about you every time I went to visit." She said. 
 
"She told me." You said laughing. "I missed her so much." You said and your mom gave you a look. 
 
"Nobody told you to travel around and never come home." You laugh and fall back on the couch. 
 
"I'm sorry but you know I love traveling." You say as she pats your leg. 
 
"At least you finally came home." She says and turns her attention to the TV. "We missed you." She finally says as you both paid attention to the show on the tv. 
 
-------------------
 
"Goodnight." You said as your parents walked past you to their bedroom. 
 
"Goodnight my love." Your mom said followed by your dad mumbling a goodnight as he followed behind her. You laugh and went to bed. After getting comfortable you were about to close your eyes when you phone started vibrating meaning someone was calling you. You get up looking for a light from your phone. When you find it you see it's Jimin. 
 
"Hello?" You whisper and you could hear him panting. 
 
"I-i..." You hear him sniffle. You wait for him to finish it. "I-I need you." He says. 
 
"Ok I'll come.." He cuts you off. 
 
"Can I spend the night?" He asks and you freeze. He does know he leaves next door but by the sound of his voice something was definitely wrong. 
 
"Yes." You say getting up to go open the front door. 
 
"Ok open your window." You turn around to the window and notice a dark figure standing there. You jump back surprised by him standing there. Running to the window you open it. 
 
"Jimin why didn't you use the front door?" 
 
"Because she can see me." He says as he comes in. You help him in as he walks in your arms. "She's pregnant." He says as he falls deeper in your embrace. 
 
---------
I was very indecisive on which way I wanted to do this but I guess I'll just go with this one! Hahah this is my favorite story to write chapters on so I love that other people enjoy reading it! Thank you for your comments I love reading them! ❤️