Jimin's Mom

First Love

 

 

He pulls away and combs your hair out of your face. 

 
"What made you change your mind?" You bite your lip and look away. Just as you were about to answer his phone starts ringing. He pulls it out of his pocket and its Mina. "Sorry." He says huffing. 
 
"Don't apologize." You say and he answers it. 
 
"Hey." He says and you can hear her yelling. You couldn't make out what she was saying but she sounded pissed. He rolls his eyes and leans his back on the wall. 
 
"I'm home." He says and you hear her continue her rant. "Ok bye." He says ending the call. He looks over at you and shakes his head looking upset. You touch his face placing your lips on his. 
 
"Go before she comes." He looks away sighing. 
 
"Why do you have to live right next door?" He says and you laugh. He starts to walk away and then turns around. He walks up to you and places his hands on your cheeks. He then lightly places his lips on yours. When he pulls away he starts rubbing his thumb across them. "You didn't answer my question." 
 
"Jimin." You say biting your lip. "Shes right down the street go." He stands there. "Jimin." You say laughing moving away from him. 
 
"Tomorrow can we meet up?" He asks and you nod. 
 
"Yeah." He smiles really big and turns around. 
 
"I'll text you." He says and leaves. You smile really big walking to your room. 
 
----------------
 
"Wake up." You hear someone say as they were shaking you. You slowly open your eyes. Jimin was standing next to you. You jump back covering yourself with your blanket. 
 
"What are you doing here?" He starts laughing and points over at the clock on the nightstand. 
 
"I've been calling and texting you and it's 10 am." You look over and your eyes widen. 
 
"Why were you calling me?" 
 
"I'm going to pick Myung up from my parents and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me." He says smiling. You smile back even though he couldn't see your lips from the blanket. 
 
"Ok give me like 30 minutes." You say staying in bed. 
 
"Ok." He says standing there.
 
"Can you get out?" He looks at you confused. 
 
"You act like I...." He says and you cut him off. 
 
"Jimin." He laughs and shakes his head. 
 
"Why are you so embarrassed?" 
 
"Because I just woke up and I look really bad." You whined and he laughed looking around the room. 
 
"You didn't act like this that day you stayed at my house." You felt your face heat up thinking about that night so you just covered your whole body. You hear him laugh and the door closes. You peek through and see that he had left the room. 
 
You quickly get up and get changed into an cute outfit. You look in the mirror at your hair. It looked actually normal. You smiled and walked out to go brush your teeth and went back in your room to put on a little makeup. As you finished you walked downstairs to see Jimin sitting down on your couch playing on his phone. 
 
"I'm ready." You say and he looks up at you checking you out. 
 
"You look really cute." He says as he walks up to you. He places a kiss on your lips and walks out. You smiled following him out. 
 
"Where's Mina?" You ask as you step in his car. He sits down and shrugs. 
 
"She went to her parents this morning." You look at him with furrowed eyebrows. 
 
"Doesn't she have work? And what about Myung?"
 
"She doesn't care. When we get in an argument she leaves in the morning and goes to her parents for the week. She does this all the time so it's not a big deal." You just look at him while he's driving. The more you learned about Mina you more you didn't like her. 
 
You didn't want to ask more questions so you placed your hand on top of his. He takes your hand and kisses it. 
 
"You didn't answer my question." He says and you start laughing. 
 
"You're still thinking about that." His cheeks turn a little pink and he smiles really big. 
 
"Yeah because I wanna know. You give me this whole speech about it and then you lie to me to come in your house and you kiss me. Wouldn't you be curious?" You laugh. 
 
"Yes I would. The reason is I can't stop thinking about you. I tried to stay away but nothing helped. Then at the dinner Mina was there and everyone including her we're all childish. I feel like we grew up and they didn't. I just missed having you to talk to and you being there for me. I just missed you."
 
"I missed you too." 
 
"The only thing I hate about this." You point between the two of you. "Is that your married and have a kid. I want to be able to date you and be happy every morning like that day waking up to you." 
 
"I know I want those things too. I'm sorry for making it so hard." 
 
"It's ok. Anyways in a couple days I'm going back to college so we'll be together only for a little while." He nods and you guys fell into silence. Your heart was heavy at the realization. Three more days and your going back. 
 
"So can I make these last three days worth it?" You smile and nod your head. 
 
"Yes." 
 
---------------
 
"Oh my! You look so beautiful! I've missed you so much!" Jimin's mom said as she hugged you tightly. 
 
"I've missed you too! I'm sorry I haven't come to visit I've been busy with school." 
 
"I know your mom would tell me that you wouldn't come for vacation." She says looking at you with a serious expression. 
 
"Mom." Jimin says and she starts laughing. 
 
"You'll understand when you have kids." She says to you and you laugh along with her. 
 
"Speaking of kids, where's Myung?" Jimin says looking around. At the sound of his father looking for him, Myung runs out from one of the rooms. 
 
"Appa!!!" He says hugging him. Jimin scoops him up giving him a big kiss on the cheek. "I missed you!" 
 
"I missed you too." He said and you just smiled at how cute they were. 
 
"Where's Omma?" Myung says looking around. 
 
"She had to do some work." Jimin lied and Myung nodded. He then turns his attention to you. 
 
"Hi!" He says waving and you wave back at him.
 
"Hi Myung." 
 
"Appa. I have to show you something!" Myung says as Jimin puts him down. He holds onto Jimin's hand and walks away leaving you with Jimin's mom. 
 
"I love what you've done to the place! It's exactly how you said you wanted your second house to look." You say looking around trying to start a conversation with her. 
 
"I completely forgot you haven't been to this house!" She says interlocking your arm with hers. "I'll give you a tour." 
 
"I would love that." You said smiling up at her. "You guys built this house?" She nodded smiling. 
 
"My husband surprised me for our anniversary with it." She said smiling really big. She walked in each room and explained the decor and what each room was. The house was exactly how she wanted it. As she was almost done Jimin and Myung walk up to you guys. Jimin looks at you smiling really big and you smile back. 
 
"While you two ladies have your catching up time, me and Myung are just going to the store to get some ice cream." He looks at you then his mom. 
 
"Go right ahead." His mom says smiling at him. 
 
"Do you ladies want anything?" He asks and you both shake your heads no. 
 
"No thank you." You say and he glares at you. 
 
"Really? Not even for later?" He says laughing at you. You laugh and shake your head no. "Fine." He says and turns around. "We'll be back." With that they both left. 
 
"Do you want any tea or coffee?" She turns to you to ask. 
 
"Yes I would love some tea." You said as you followed her downstairs. "You can just show me where it is and I can make it myself." You say and she turns around and smiles. 
 
"No your a guest." She says. "Have a seat in the living room and I'll get you tea." She says as she disappears in a room. You sat down on the couch. After a couple minutes she comes in holding two mugs. 
 
 "Are you dating anyone?" She asks as she sat down. You shake your head no. 
 
"No not at the moment." You say coughing and trying to change the subject. You take a sip from the tea. 
 
"Can I tell you a secret?" She says looking around to see if anyone was around. 
 
"Yeah." You said smiling up at her. 
 
"I always thought you and Jimin would get married." She said laughing and you fake laughed along with her. Your eyes widened a little as you looked away from her. "I know under the circumstances that it's different now. But I see how unhappy he is with her and it breaks my heart. When he was with you he was always smiling and so happy. Even now when I saw him I have never seen him look at Mina the way he looks at you." You could feel your face turning red. She could tell she was making you uncomfortable. "I'm sorry for telling you all this. Obviously it won't change anything because he won't divorce her. I just want what's best for him." 
 
"Of course why wouldn't you want anything less than the best for him." You smile and take another sip from your tea. 
 
"Yes." She says taking a sip from her drink. "I just don't like her. She treats him so bad and he always has to lie to Myung about her. Don't tell Jimin I told you." You laugh at how she hasn't changed. She would gossip to you all the time and you would promise not to tell Jimin. You missed talking to her. 
 
"Yeah Jimin has told me something's she does." You try not to sound like you hated her because you really didn't like to gossip. 
 
"Did he tell you about how she left for two months when Myung was 1? Jimin had to stay with us so we can help him take care of the baby. She wouldn't answer her phone at all. Her parents told us she needed a break from everything. Leaving Jimin all alone to take care of the baby and go to work. After the second month she came back and acted like nothing happened." Your eyes widened at the story she just told you. 
 
"Wow I wouldn't think she would do something like that." You lied. She nodded her head and rolled her eyes. 
 
"It's happened a lot but Jimin never leaves her and she takes advantage..." As she was going to continue she stopped as the front door opened. 
 
"We're back!" Jimin yelled as he walked into the living room. He was holding two bags while Myung walked in with ice cream in his hand. 
 
"We got you something." Myung says walking up to his grandma. She smiled really big and gives the little boy a kiss on the cheek. 
 
"What did you get me?" She asks rubbing his cheek with her thumb. He covers the side of his mouth and whispers to her. 
 
"Ice cream." He says and smiles really big. She laughs and picks him up setting him on her lap.  
 
"What kind?"  She asks and you stand up. 
 
"I'm just going to help Jimin in the kitchen." You say and she nods. He was walking around putting the items he bought in the cabinets. 
 
"Do you need help?" You ask walking next to the table. He looks up at you and smiles. 
 
"No but you can keep me company." He says smiling at you. You laugh and roll your eyes. Your eyes widen when you realize that his mom probably heard him. 
 
"Your mom is in the next room." You whisper pointing to the door. He shrugs. 
 
"So it's not like I asked you to have with me in the kitchen." He whispers back to you. Your eyes widen even more. 
 
"Jimin!" He starts laughing and turns around to put something else away. 
 
-----------------
 
"Goodbye my little lovebug." Jimins mom said to Myung as you guys were leaving. Myung hugged his grandma and gave her a big kiss on the cheek. "I'm going to miss you." 
 
"I'm going to miss you more." He says letting go of her. "I love you!" He says giving her another kiss on the cheek. 
 
"I love you too!" She says as she put Myung down. Next Jimin kissing her and saying his goodbyes. After he was down you went in to say your goodbyes. 
 
"Come again ok. I missed having you around." She says hugging you tightly. 
 
"I missed spending time with you." You say hugging her back. She then moves a little to your ear. 
 
"Thank you for putting a smile on his face." She whispered and you smiled as she let you go. 
 
"You're welcome." You say and she smiled back to you. 
 
"Bye." She said waving. You waved back as Jimin was putting Myung in the car. You got in the car as Jimin's mom went back inside. 
 
"You definitely made my moms day." Jimin said as he got in and started driving. 
 
"I haven't realized how much I missed her until I saw her." You say smiling. You guys drove in silence with only the radio playing. You kept thinking about the stuff Jimin's mom said about Mina. It made you feel bad for him. You left him all alone to do this all by himself with the help of his parents. 
 
After a couple minutes of silence Jimin was stopped at a red light and he looks back at Myung. 
 
"He fell asleep." He says as he looks at you. You look at him and he lightly places a kiss on your lips. "You don't know how badly I wanted to do that." He says biting his lip. You smile and look away as your face felt hot. 
 
As you guys drove into Jimin's driveway you noticed Mina's car in the driveway. 
 
"I guess she's home." You say as he parked the car. 
 
"I guess so." He said as you both got out. 
 
"I'm gonna leave before she sees me. I don't wanna cause any problems." He nods and rolls his eyes. "Thank you again for today." You say as you walk away. 
 
You walk inside your house and it's empty because your parents were still at work. You walk into the living room and turn on the tv. Your phone vibrates and you look down. It was a text from Jimin. 
 
"Don't make any plans tomorrow." He says and you smile rolling your eyes. 
 
"I won't." You say putting it back down and looking back at the tv.