Friends

First Love

 

"Jimin." You say pulling away. Your heart sank looking at him. He moved back into his seat and looked down at the ground. 

 
"I know I'm being selfish and irresponsible but can we?" Your breath starts quickening as he slowly looked up at you. 
 
"Y-you and I both know this is going to get worse if we keep sneaking around. I think we should just stop it here and not talk to each other. I'm being serious Jimin." He nods biting his lip. Starting up the car he backs out and leaves the parking lot. 
 
The car ride was silent except for the music that was playing on the radio. You knew it hurt to say that to him but you had to be the responsible one. It was just going to escalate from here. 
 
As you reached your house you were happy to get away from him. He parked the car in his driveway and got out. You opened your door and got out too. 
 
"Do you want me to walk you over?" He asked and you shook your head no. 
 
"I live right next door." You say laughing but lightly but he just nodded and looked away. "Bye." You say and start walking away from him. 
 
As you reached the side walk you turned around and he was standing there staring at you. His face had fallen and he looked so sad. Before your heart can break and you run back to him you continued walking. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*3 days later* 
 
You haven't seen or spoken to Jimin since the incident. Luckily Mina or Myung haven't come over either since you went out all day and night. 
 
Right now you were getting ready to go out with your old friends. They complained that you've been here for a week and haven't even went to see them. 
 
You looked in the mirror again and sighed. You wore a cute short dress that fanned out a little from the waist down. You debated on wearing heels or flats. 'Flats' you thought and walked out. Your mom was out with your dad at some event for work. 
 
You got outside and noticed someone else getting out of their house too. You quickly look over and see Jimin. 'Oh no' you say quickly walking down. He got in his car as you started walking down the street. 
 
The restaurant you were going to was down the street from your house so it would be pointless to take the car. He drove past you and you sighed in relief. 
 
You walked in silence as different people passed by you. It was nice to just go out in your town with your friends. You smiled to yourself as you walked. You reached the restaurant and looked around for your friends. 
 
You spot one of your friends and they wave to you to come over. 
 
"Hey!" You say and they get up to hug you. 
 
"We missed you so much!!" They said as they hugged you. 
 
"I missed you guys too!!" You pull away as you see them smile really big to someone behind you. 
 
"Glad you finally got out to join us." You turn around and your heart sinks. It's Mina. You look past her praying Jimin isn't here either. One of them for the night is enough. 
 
"Myungs at Jimin's parents." She says rolling her eyes and sitting down. You take a deep breath and sit down. 'This is going to be a long night' you thought to yourself. 
 
"Where's Jimin?" Your friend Seo Jun asks. She shrugs her shoulders and rolls her eyes again. You almost laugh out loud at how childish she still is. She was always a stuck up brat but you thought people grow up as time goes by but you guessed not. In front of your parents she acted like such a responsible adult. 
 
"Wherever he feels like being." You look up and she's staring at you. After you catch her looking at you she looks down at the menu. In front of your friends she was making it seem like Jimin was a horrible person meanwhile she never let him do anything. 
 
"Men." Your other friend Doo Na says flipping the page in her menu. 
 
"Hey! All men aren't like that." Sung Hoon says furrowing his eyebrows at her. 
 
"Your excluded from that comment." Doo Na says to make him feel better. 
 
Everyone continued talking and asking each other questions. Mostly they asked you questions about what you've been doing while away. Mina mostly ignored your existence and talked to the people next to her. 
 
You've been out with them for one hour and you couldn't wait to finish your food and leave. Even though there were 7 people here you felt out of place and alone. Everyone is exactly the same but you felt like you grew up. You just wanted to leave and be with Jimin. You froze a little at that thought. 
 
Jimin. 
 
You've tried to live without him but your thoughts continued to go to him. You close your eyes a little and take a breath. 
 
"Are you ok?" Someone asks and you open your eyes to Mina staring at you like your some kind of a freak. You laugh a little and continue eating ignoring her question. 
 
You tried to finish so you can leave. As you ate your friends kept asking you questions and you guys kept talking. 
 
You finished and left. You made up an excuse that you had to help your mom and they let you go without questioning it. 
 
You quickly walked to your house and only fate would have it that Jimin was already home and walking towards his front door. 
 
"Park Jimin!" You yelled as he held the door open about to walk in. He stops and turns around. You walk faster and are standing in his driveway. You really couldn't make out what his facial expression was but you know he was confused. 
 
"What?" He asks after a minute went by of you staring at each other without speaking. You look away trying to think of a lie. 
 
"Do you have my spare key I gave you?" He looks up trying to think of where he put it. 
 
"I honestly haven't touched it in years. I don't know where I put it. Why? You're locked out?" He asks and you nod your head. He sighs walking towards you. 
 
"Your mom told me she put one." He walks past you towards your house. You follow behind him waiting for him to stand by the front door. As he reaches it you stop him as he bends down to get the hidden spare key. 
 
"Come in." You whisper in his ear and you see him gulp. His mouth partly open. Slowly he turns to you as you put your key in the knob and turn it. 
 
Without saying anything he walks in with you. He closes the door behind you two. 
 
"W-why do you need me to come in?" He asks as you turn around and push him lightly against the door and kiss him. He kisses you back and you pull away. 
 
"I don't care." You say and kiss him again.