Coming Home

First Love

*Break

 
Here we go again. You thought to yourself as you sat in the cab. You take a deep breath and smile. Yes you were nervous but in a good way. You and Jimin have been constantly contacting each other while you were at school and now you were finally seeing him again. 
 
The car parks in front of the familiar house that you call home. Looking over to the house next door you see a little girl running to the car with her little brother in hand. 
 
Jimin sold the house and lives in an apartment closer to his parents house. From what you've seen on video chats with him it's perfect for him and Myung. 
 
You thank the car driver and pay him. Getting out of the car with your suitcase you take a deep breath in as the car leaves. Since break was only a week you only brought a couple things with you this time. Walking towards the house you smile big and ring the door bell. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"No! I tried to scare him and he hit his head." Your mom said laughing as you guys sat down eating dinner. You look over at your dad as he shook his head laughing. 
 
"Thank god it didn't bruise." He said and you couldn't stop laughing at the embarrassing stories they were telling you from when they first met. 
 
"So does Jimin know you came or was that just a secret for all of us?" You bite your lip taking a spoonful of your soup. 
 
"He knows...." You say as you swallowed. You look up at your mom and she rolls her eyes. She hated surprises as much as you. 
 
"I actually saw him a couple days ago when I went to visit Jimin's mom. He was talking about you and his eyes lit up the whole time. She kept eyeing me and smiling cause she was so happy." Your face grew hot and you looked at her and your dad. 
 
"Mom." She looks at your dad and shrugs. This was so embarrassing. 
 
"Your dad doesn't care." 
 
"I know but still." You mumbling sighing. 
 
"Is he coming to see you today?" She asks. You shrug looking at your phone. No new messages. 
 
"I'm not sure." You had texted him when you got home but he must have been busy with work and dance that he didn't have time to text you back. 
 
"He's been working hard so don't worry." She says smiling at you. 
 
"Yeah. And it's not like I'm leaving today." You say laughing a little. You did wish he came or even answered but your mom was right he is busy. Besides his actual job he has dance. Something he loved as much as you. 
 
"How long until your done?" She asks changing the subject. 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry I haven't updated this story in a while! I know this chapter is short and boring but I wanted the last chapter to end with a bang! It will be the last chapter until I start the next series. I hope you enjoy it :)