Thank You

Yeppeun Sunbaewa Na (Beautiful Senior and I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tiffany's POV)

"Since she's my kid please just let me alone to handle this. The others may not interfere."

"Okay then, i trust you Tiffany-ssi so i let you to handle this. But you do know how serious this matter right? Our company have a strict rule. I'm afraid that we'll have no other option except let the directors know and probably get her fired. I'm sorry."

"Yeah i know. Don't worry i'll do my best to solve this as soon as possible. Just please give me some time."

"3 days is all i can give. You have 3 days start from today. I hope that will be enough."

"Okay then. I got it. Thank you, Sir." I bowed deeply at him as my way to show how thankful i am.

Once Mr Ok close the door and leave, i finally let out a heavy sigh that i have been holding in for awhile. I slump my tired body quite harsh on my chair. I keep massaging my throbbing temple until i heard a faint knock on my door.

"Come in." I open my eyes and sit back properly to greet anyone who might stand behind that door right now.

"Sunbae.." it's her. My lips automatically curved upward when i see her. Even though seeing her means remind me about the problem that we have right now.

"Hi, Taetae." She smiles widely when she heard me calling her by that nickname. That's also a sign for her that she can speak comfortably with me right now.

"I'm sorry for causing trouble like this." She said while bending her head low. I hate to see her sad like this.

"It's okay, you silly. People made mistake. That's life." I said and get up from my seat, walking toward her.

I stand in front of her and patting her shoulder lightly. I let my hand to stay there for awhile. I really want to pull her into a hug and telling her that everything is gonna be okay, but i don't think that action will be appropriate for now. People might see us because my office room only have this transparent glass as the wall. And people might misunderstand us. So i decide to play safe by do this instead.

"You know i will do my best to help you, right?" She nodded weakly as the answer.

"Then stop putting up that ugly gloomy face." I pinch her on the cheek lightly and it made her smile a little. At least she can smile again now.

I don't know why but the more i know her, the more i spend my time with her, the more i find myself liking this girl. She is a type of person who will make you want to take care of her. She's strong yet fragile. She's soft yet stubborn. I just can't help but to fall into her charm. Maybe it's because i am a maknae in my family and i usually always get surrounded by older people. So now that i have a younger girl beside me, i just can't help but to take care of her as if she's my own sister. Yeah, it must be like that.

"Thank you, Pani-ah."

"You're welcome, Taetae." I smiled.

********************

 

Once she left, i once again slump my tired body on my chair and let out yet another heavy sigh. I might still able to put up a smile in front of her, but not when she's not around. Since i'm her supervisor, i have to look calm and strong in front of her because i'm like a pillar where she can lean on in this not so good situation.

I can't focusing on my work right now because somehow my mind still can't stop thinking to find a way to fix this problem. Just where might all of this mess started in the first place?

 

flashback 2 hours ago..

*ddrrtt* *ddrrttt*

My phone is vibrating on the table. I take a look at my phone screen and it shown, 'Ok Sajangnim'

"Yoboseyo Mr Ok?" I greet with my formal speaking tone. He's my boss so what do you expect? Formal speaking is a must when it comes to the people in the higher level.

"Tiffany-ssi, can you please come to my office room?"

"Okay sir. I'll be right there in a minute."

 

Once i enter Mr Ok's office room, i saw Mr Ok sitting on his seat, facing me with three persons who's sitting in front of him, with their back facing me.

"Oh Tiffany-ssi you're already here. Please come take a vacant seat beside Taeyeon-ssi."

Taeyeon? Why she's also here?

"Tae?" I look at her wonderingly while taking a seat beside her.

"Sunbae.." she politely greets me back while smiling weakly, not forget to bow her head a little to me, showing her respect and professionalism. I bowed back at her before focusing on my superior in front of me. Somehow i feel uneasy about this.

 "Now that you're already here. We shall begin it now."

Huh? Begin what?

"Tiffany-ssi, i have a little bad news. Since you're the supervisor of Miss Kim Taeyeon here, i want to discuss this with you too. We have a problem here."

"What problem?" I asked impatiently, but still manage to cover it well with my calmness.

"Few hours ago, 10.15 AM to be exact, Miss Choi Baekhee here asked Miss Kim Taeyeon to bring one of company's important document to Mr Park Shikyung. But few hours later, i received a report from him that one paper is missing. In that paper, there are contact number of our soon to be investor, the details information about them, also our plan and our offers for them. So it surely will be a lost for us if we lose that paper and some bad person use it for bad intention that might harm our company."

I try to digest all of the information given to me and completely realize how serious this problem is. It's like missing one of confidential document of our company.

"Miss Choi said that she have checked the envelope and surely saw all of the documents are completely inside of it. All still intact. She even make a double check on it before hand it to Miss Kim. Miss Kim said she just accept the amplop and put it on her table for a minute or two because she has another thing to take care of first and it supposed to be quick so she think it's okay to carelessly leave the amplop on her table without anyone surveillance. And then she brought it to Mr Park in his office. Mr Park later check the document and realize a missing document in it and immediately report it to me. I don't want to suspect anyone here nor blame someone for this problem because actually the 3 of them have their own mistake here. Miss Choi, she didn't sealed the envelope even though she knows very well how important the information inside that envelope. Miss Kim who's carelessly left the envelope on her table without carefully considered about the risk. And Mr Park, he supposed to realize this incident earlier, not few hours later which is worsen the situation and also the possibility to find the culprit faster, if there is." He speaks calmly and look all composed but i know him too well because i have worked with him for almost 4 years already. He is not fine. He must be fury mad on the inside but being a superior, he knows how to put his anger aside and talk calmly in front of us.

"I'm sorry." Yeah, it's Taeyeon.

"Stop saying sorry, Miss Kim. You have said it for i don't know how many times already, besides your sorries won't change anything. What happen happened."

I want to say something to at least d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter