I'm back

Yeppeun Sunbaewa Na (Beautiful Senior and I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tiffany's POV)

I don't know how long i've been doing this. I just can't stop my legs from moving aimlessly, pacing back and forth in the same area. Once in awhile i'll steal a glance at my phone screen to check whether there's a new chat notification or missed call but nope, i didn't see any. Much to my dismay.

"where is she?" I mumbled to myself. And not long after that i see a bus coming nearer and nearer until it finally stops not too far from the spot where i stand right now.

"And there she is.." i unconsciously smiling when i see a petite familiar figure walking out from inside the bus. She tied her hair in simple ponytail. She wears a white v-neck t-shirt, showing her sharp collarbone and paired it with a black skinny jeans. She looks...stunning. even without a heavy make up, even without too fancy clothes wrapping her body, she still looks flawlessly beautiful. Damn, i didn't look so obvious right? I mean, checking her out and stuff.

"Hi." Her melodic voice snapped me back from my daydreaming. I didn't realize she already stand this close with me.

Act normally, Tiff! Act normally! I give a pep talk to myself.

 "Hi!" a normal greet, check. Now hug!

So i did. I launch myself forward and wrap my arms around her. Ah, this warmth. This scent. This closeness. I missed them all so badly.

I can feel her hands wrapping around my body, even better she's tighten our already-tight-hug, much to my liking.

But sadly we need to break the hug after few good seconds passed.

"Thanks for picking me up here. Even when i already told you not to. Seriously, i feel bad for troubling you like this."

"You silly, you're not troubling me. I was the one who keep insisting to pick you up here today. So stop feeling bad toward me. We're good friends right?" I try to smiled sincerely at her, even though i can't lie, my heart betrays me because it's aching when my mouth had to say that words. "Good friends."

------------------------------

 

(Taeyeon's POV)

"You silly, you're not troubling me. I was the one who keep insisting to pick you up here today. So stop feeling bad toward me. We're good friends right?" She said to me while smiling. A smile that didn't reach her eyes i must say. But that's not the reason why my heart is aching right now. My heart is aching after hearing those 2 words coming out from . I should be happy because she's referring me as her good friend, i'm not merely just her friend but a good one. But this greedy heart of mine is asking for more. I want more than just a friend. Can i? Or at least, may i, Fany-ah?

"Y-yeah, we are. A very good one." I playfully winked at her to hide the sadness in my voice. And her response is seriously my favorite. She flashes me her eyesmile in return. I can never get enough of that captivating smile.

"Oh right, how was company when i took my days off?" I casually asked, trying to find a new topic to be discuss. No need to keep reminding me about our 'status' as good friends, the pain is painful enough to bear.

"Nothing special, Tae. Just the same boring daily routine in the office. The only difference is it was getting more and suffocating because you were not there." Her face was priceless! Hahaha. She immediately shut tight after realizing her mistake which i believe is speaking out her supposed to be inner voice(?) way too loud. Haha she's cute! And now her face is turning into her favorite color, pink.

"Well, i missed you too." I smiled. I decided to be bolder this time. She acted like a blushing woman after indirectly confessing her secret feeling toward her crush, so can i at least trying a little bit harder this time? Who knows it might work? I mean trying to steal her heart. Or if i already steal her heart, this time i should claim it and make her officially as mine. Come to think about it again, she indeed showering me with so much love and care like non stop whenever we were together. Even when we're not physically together, she still showing her concern through the constant phone calls and text messages. Maybe this is her way to tell me how she actually feels? But i really don't want to get my hopes up just to be crushed down in the end. It'll surely hurt like hell. I mean my feeling toward her is getting stronger and stronger, up to the point i can't control it any longer. It scares the hell out of me but i find no way out from this. I can't deny it nor run away from it anymore. So guess there's only one option left which to face it.

"Fany-ah, don't you have any good news to share with me?" Suddenly i remember something that Hyoyeon told me 2 days ago.

"Good news? Wait, don't tell me you know it already?" She gets kind of panic now. Maybe i ruin the supposed to be surprise news from her? Haish, stupid me. I should pretend as if i know nothing about that.

"Err.. maybe i don't know." I try to take back my words but guess it's too late.

"You know you're bad at lying, Kim Taeyeon." She sighed.

"Haha, r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter