One stormy day pt 2

Yeppeun Sunbaewa Na (Beautiful Senior and I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*PS: i will use both Tae and Tiff's POV in this chapter. Make sure you read carefully who's POV that you read so it won't make you feel confused later. Sorry, i need to do this for the sake of the story ^_^V

 

(Tiffany's POV)

w-who is Hyeri? Lee Hyeri? i didn't remember Taeyeon ever told me about meeting, even worse, sleepovering with her friend. i thought she only said her mom wanted to meet her and asked her to spend this weekend in Jeonju. but it turned out she has a guest waiting for her there?

and why she's ignoring me a whole ing day today? i mean i texted her through Kakao Talk. Not only leaving one or two messages, but she didn't reply to any of it. she even haven't read it yet. i try to called her but again, she's not picking up the damn phone. and now that she or what so i thought is her, answering the call, it turned out to be like this. she's not cheating on me right?

damn it, why it hurts? why i feel like being betrayed? no no.. you should not feel like this, Tiffany Hwang. i can't accusing Taeyeon because she might be innocent here. i have to believe in her. yeah, that's the right thing to do. but she's ignoring me for a whole day today! that's enough to be the reason for me to get mad at her right? yeah, i'm not jealous. nor i'm doubting her love for me but it's simply because she has been ignoring me. yeah.. heck, who am i kidding?!

Kim Taeyeon, you're so dead.

**********

 

 

(Taeyeon's POV)

"hi old friend.." i playfully greet Hyeri once i'm back.

"hi to you too, my smelly old friend." she replied.

"yah, i'm not smelly okay? just because i haven't take my bath, doesn't mean i'm smelly." i retorted.

"haha geurae, just go take your bath. it's late already. you know it's not really good for our body to have a late night bath."

"okay, seonsaengnim (teacher)!" i do the salute.

"dork!" she chuckles.

"ah right. Taeyeon-ah!" She called me again when i almost leave the room.

"ne?"

"earlier someone called you. but since you were nowhere to be seen, i pick up the phone for you. i hope you don't mind i did that."

"oh, it's okay. i don't mind. And who is the caller?"

"it's..um if i'm not mistaken.. Tiffany?"

DAMN!!!! i totally forget about my baby. ! i was too busy today, start with the sudden meeting with my long lost old best friend, and then helping mom cooking and cleaning the house, do little shopping and also spending q-time with the funniest unnie in town, Shinyoung unnie. i left my phone in my room for a whole day and put it into silent mode. damn damn damn, Tiffany must be so angry at me right now for forgetting about her and didn't contacting her at all. no phone call, not even short message. And even worse, knowing how easy she can get jealous, she must be felt jealous when another woman answering the call from my phone. She must be thinking about the weird things about it. i'm so doomed.

"i'll be right back." i shortly inform Hyeri before running down toward the small park oustide my house. i think it's better to find a secluded place to talk with Tiffany. i might use so many aegyo as well just so she can forgive me and i don't want anyone else see this side of me. you know the i'm-so-whipped side.

tut.. tut..

"pick up the phone, Fany-ah.. please pick it up.." i silently mumbled to myself, while keep pacing back and forth.

damn, she's not picking up the phone. she must be so angry at me. eotteohkeeee???

 

Kim Taeyeon: baby, pick up the phone please? please.. i'm so sorry. at least let me apologize to you :( let me explain..

she read it. but she's not replying.

 

Kim Taeyeon: baby i'm really sorry. please forgive this stupid midget T_T

again, she read it but i receive no reply. but i won't give up easily.

 

Kim Taeyeon: Tiffany Hwang, please don't be like this. it hurts, Fany-ah. just scold me. yell at me. whatever as long as you're not giving me this silent treatment. you're killing me now.

just like earlier, she read it and no, there's no reply. i'm so hopeless now. guess i should give her some time.

 

Kim Taeyeon: Fine, if you really don't want to talk right now, i won't force you to. just text me, or call me if you're ready to talk this out with me. sleep tight, baby. have a nice dream. i love you :)

 

i gave up. she really don't want to talk to me right now. maybe i better try again tomorrow. hope at that time she's already cooling down a bit. Sigh, i just hate to go to bed while knowing she is angry at me. that feeling alone is enough to make my heart feels so heavy and restless.

 

i don't feel like sleeping either so i decide to stay longer here outside my house, breathing the cold night air, looking aimlessly at the dark sky above. to kill some time i decide to check on my twitter account. scrolling down in my timeline, reading people's tweets randomly. i almost log it off when my eyes saw one of the most recent tweet from one of the people that i followed in Twitter.

Tiffany Hwang @TiffanyHwang:                                                                                          2m

it keeps on falling no matter how hard i try to stop it. ah silly me..

 

i feel like my heart just being jabbed by something sharp. it hurts so much. knowing i made her cry and probably she still is. she's crying because of me. i am the reason behind her tears. that's all because of me. my fault. Without i realize my tears has falling down too from my eyes, wetting my cheeks.

I try to type down on my phone screen. It's kind of difficult since my vision gets blurry because of my tears and my hand is slightly trembling.

 

Kim Taeyeon: Fany-ah, my baby, my love. Stop crying. Please.. it hurts me more knowing you're crying over there because of my stupidity. And even worse i can't be there to wipe away your tears. Stop crying because this idiot didn't deserve your tears.

 

and much to my surprise, suddenly my phone is ringing loudly. My eyes widen in shock when i see the caller id.

 

Tiffany Hwang is calling..

I quickly swap my phone screen to the right to answer the call. This is it.. she finally willing to talk to me. I have to use this chance carefully to fix the mess that i made. But since i'm still crying like a crybaby, i can't utter anything.

 

"Tae.." she croaked with her hoarse voice. Damn, it pained me more. Her weak voice is killing me, making guilt to eat me up. Tears start to spilling out again from my eyes.

"Taeyeon-ah.." she said again and there, i gave up. I starts to sob, softly at first but soon it's getting uncontrollable. no matter how hard i try to muffled my crying sound, i still failed in the end.

"Taeyeon-ah! Are you crying? Hey hey, don't cry." Now the table is turning. It's her turn to get panic and worry about me.

I still can't utter any word though. I can only continue my sobbing. So embarrassing.

"Baby, stop crying please? I'm sorry. I'm not mad at you anymore. So stop crying. I love you." Hearing that my heart finally can be at ease. It feels so much lighter now. Just how much power you have over me, Tiffany Hwang? You're really my kryptonite.

"R-really? You're not mad at me anymore?" I finally could hardly uttered while harshly wiping away the remaining tears on my face.

"Yes, i'm not. I-"

"J-just please don't ever ignoring me again. It hurts, Fany-ah. I was so scared that you're going to ignore me forever. I can't.. i just can't bear the thought of you ignoring me, avoiding me. I-" now it's her turn to cut me off.

"Listen, i think i won't able ignoring you forever because that's just too long. Not talking to you for a whole day is such a big torture for me already so stop overthinking. And yes i'm not mad at you anymore, and i'm sorry for made you cry and ignoring you earlier. But i haven't forgive you just yet because you also have ignoring me for a whole day today. You made me cry too and you surely have a lot of explanation to do. But since it's so late already, and i believe both of us are all exhausted because of this fight, i think it's better for us to sleep it off and talk again tomorrow when we both already get enough rest and a fresh mind. Just knowing that i'm not mad at you anymore. I just still slightly feel hurt and disappointed at you but i believe i'll be alright by tomorrow. Hopefully. So now go have some rest, Taeyeon-ah. Have a nice sleep tonight. And we'll talk again tomorrow."

"Okay." That's all i can said since i know what she said is all true. Maybe it's also because she's the older one in our relationship so she has a stronger instinct in 'leading' and be more mature, more cool headed in this kind od situation and i couldn't be more grateful for having her doing that for me, for us.

"Good night, Taeyeon."

"Good night, Tiffany. I love you."

"Hm.  I love you too." And we end up the call. As expected i can't have a good sleep that night. Heck, i don't think i even have a peaceful sleep for more than 2 hours. My eyes are hurts and felt so heavy but my mind just can't stop thinking. Fany-ah, i missed you already. I hope you can forgive me soon.

*********************

 

My original plan is to take the last bus from Jeonju to Seoul but now the plan in changing. I want to take the first bus but then i remember that must be too early. My mom might feel sad if i'm not at least have a breakfast first with her before i go back to Seoul and i also have to send Hyeri back to her home. And also saying goodbye (for now) to Shinyoung unnie or else i might get beaten up by her in my next visit. She knows judo! x_x

But in the other hand i also really want to meet Tiffany as soon as possible. I missed her so much and we haven't talk about our misunderstanding yesterday. I can't say we're totally in a good term right now because just like what she said yesterday, she hasn't forgive me yet and i have so many explanation to do. This drowsiness didn't help me either. Lack of sleep and lack of spirit. What a good way to start my Sunday. *sighed*

I just hope Tiffany and i can settle this down as soon as possible. I want to have my peaceful sleeping time again. And surely i won't able to have it if Tiffany hasn't forgive me.

**********

 

Done with sending Hyeri back home, done with saying goodbye to Shinyoung unnie and also done with the breakfast time with eomma and oppa. Now what i have to do is packing my stuff and go to the bus station.

 

"Eomma, oppa, i'll be going now okay? I'll visit you two again soon. I promise." I hug my brother then my mom. Not forget to kissed both of her cheeks just like always.

Fany-ah, i'm coming..

 *******************

 

(Tiffany's POV)

*ding dong*

"Wait a minute!" I yelled out from the kitchen. I was trying to cook something edible for my lunch because i really not in mood to go out. Well actually i'm not in a good mood to do anything all thanks to my so called girlfriend.

"Duguseyo? (Who is that)?" I asked before opening the door.

"It's me, Fany-ah." Ttae-taeyeon??

"Hi." She weakly smile at me once i open the door. I can't even manage to smile back at her because my heart still feel kind of heavy somehow remembering the 'incident' happened yesterday.

"Uh.. c-can i come in?" She awkwardly asked.

"Oh sorry. Come in." I moved aside and let her to walk in. I close the door behind us and locked it, out of habit. When i turn my body around, i see her standing not too far from me while staring at me with that sad look in her eyes.

"Fany-ah.." i'm curious from where would she starts so i kept mum and waiting for her next words.

"Fany-ah.." again she just calling out for my name but this time she starts to walking closer and closer. Somehow it's making me feel nervous.

"I missed you." I finally let my eyes closed and enjoying this familiar wamth engulfing me while secretly inhaling her sweet scent. I'm not hugging her back but that doesn't mean i didn't like her hugging me. I'm not struggling in her embrace, i just stay still unmoved. But weirdly i'm feeling my body reacted by itself by leaning deeper against her, as if this closeness is not enough, as if my body is craving for more. gosh, i missed you too, Kim Taeyeon. so much 'till it hurts.

We stayed like that for a minute or two, without any word came out from our mouth. I almost give up on trying to be strong in front of her and want to hug her back but suddenly she breaks the hug.

"I missed you so much,  Fany-ah." She leaned in again and this time she gives me a lingering kiss that lasted for few seconds on my cheek. It sends shiver through my whole body.

"Now let's talk, shall we?" She asked. Her voice full with tenderness. Her smile calming my heart, make it feels at ease. Now you tell me how can i stay mad at her?

"Okay." i shortly answered. She smiles and hold my hand, softly pulling me to follow her while she leads the way to my living room.

**********

 

"I'm sorry, i didn't mean to ignore you. You might think that i'm just making an excuse but really i'm not. I just want to explain it to you. It's your choice to believe me or not but please let me explain first." i nod. she inhales deeply before she starts to opening again to speak.

"i DID NOT mean to ignore you. that day was really 'hectic'. start with the sudden visit of my long lost best friend, Hyeri. wait, don't stop me just yet. i'll tell you about her later." she quickly add when she saw me opening my mouth attempting to cut her off.

"go on.." i told her.

"since i met my long lost best friend, we both girls right and you know how chatty a girl can be. we have so many things to catch up with each other's life. we talk and talk for hours, and then i also help my mom cooking and cleaning the house. i also went out to buy some out of stock groceries, by myself, no, Hyeri didn't come along so you may rest assure." damn, is she a m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter