Safe

Yeppeun Sunbaewa Na (Beautiful Senior and I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taeyeon's POV)

I run and run. Never in my life i'm running this fast not even when i have a final PE test back in high school. I pushed the toilet door harshly while trying hard to keep my balance. You know it's so damn hard to keep your own body balance when the floor where you're standing on is keep moving from time to time.

"Sunbae!! Tiffany sunbae! Where are you?!" I keep shouting for her name. I have checked all of the toilet cubicles but still there is no Tiffany. Maybe she's out already? Just when i want to leave the toilet, i feel the shock gets bigger. I almost fall down because the lose of balance. I try hard to hold onto anything that can hold me steadily. I'm afraid, no, afraid is an understatement because i'm really scared right now. I don't want to die yet, i haven't successfully make Tiffany as my girlfriend. The hell, what am i talking about? As if she wants you, Kim.

"Kim Taeyeon!" Wait, did my ears hear it wrong? Why i heard Tiffany's voice?

"KIM TAEYEON WHERE ARE YOU?!" now the voice is clearer and louder. I'm sure it's indeed Tiffany's voice.

"I'M HERE, FANY-AH!"i shout back. Then the toilet door is flung open. And there she is, my angel.

"YOU!" why she's yelling at me? She looks pissed. She holds my hand and pulled me to run with her, which i believe toward the emergency exit.

I was still in daze, because i thought i would die in that toilet, but turns out that God send me an angel to save me.

"Watch out!"

Everything happen too fast. I can't even really grasp the situation. All i can see is her who's shoving me away, making me fall somewhere not too far from her. And then i saw it with my very own eyes, how the big filing cabinet fall down and fall right on her. It should be me who feel the impact but she saved me.

"TIFFANY!!" I yelled in horror once i see her get hit by the cabinet. I quickly lifted the cabinet from her, moving it to other side.

"Fany-ah, you're okay?" I'm in the verge of crying by now. Seeing her get hurt like this, even worse because of me, really pained me.

"I- i'm fine." She hardly say. I know she's lying. Her cracked voice giving it away. I know she's trying so hard to hide her pain.

"C'mon, we should leave this building now." I'm trying to pull her up but when she tried to stand up, she's hissing in pain.

"Yah, what's wrong? Are you get hurt somewhere?"

"I think i get my left leg sprained, Tae."

"I'm sorry, Fany-ah. I'm so sorry." Now tears have falling down freely from my eyes."

"Hey, don't cry. I'm fine. It's just a minor injury. Not a biggie." She tries to reassuring me while showing her smile.

"C'mon, i'll piggyback you."

"No, i'm heavy, Tae."

"No, you're not." With that i made her to crawl on my back before i place both of my hands on her thigh for support, and give her a piggyback ride.

"Hold onto me tightly." I ordered and she quickly complied.

---------------------

 

"TIFFANY!"

"TAEYEON!"

"OH MY GOD THANKS GOD YOU GUYS ARE SAFE!"

I can hear Hyoyeon's voice, Yuri's voice and the other people voice once i successfully get out from our office building. I can feel the earthquake is stop already. Thanks God.

"Somebody please call ambulance! Tiffany get injured!" I shouted, desperately asking for help.

"I'm fine, Tae." Tiffany said weakly behind my back. She's still hugging me tight by the neck.

"No, you're not Fany-ah."

"Oh my God Tiff! I thought i'm going to lose you, you !" I don't know who is this woman, but judging by the tears that keep streaming down from her eyes for worrying about Tiffany, she must be someone close with her. Maybe her sister? Her best friend? Her girlfriend? Please be anything but girlfriend. Or fiancee!

I slowly put Tiffany down and let her rest on the long bench.

"I'm sorry Jessie. See, i'm fine. Don't cry anymore." Tiffany open up her arms wide, and signal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter