Missing

Yeppeun Sunbaewa Na (Beautiful Senior and I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taeyeon's POV)

I constantly keep glancing at my watch like once in a minute and i'm not even lying. I'm so restless on my chair.

"Yah, what's wrong with you Tae?" My workmate on the cubicle beside me asked.

"Nothing's wrong, Hyo. Keep working on whatever thing you're work on right now. Don't bother me." I told her playfully.

"Yah! I was being a good friend here." She retorts.

Since our cubicle are next to each other, even better, we're in the same age, and she's also a new employee here, we get along in no time and become friends.

It's already 9.35 but why she hasn't come yet? She's not sick, is she? Omo! Nothing bad happen to her right? Damn it. Should i call her now? But.. won't she think i'm a creep? Calling her just to ask about her whereabouts and her condition when i'm just her co-worker. Nothing more. Okay, we're friends but still.. arrghh! Hope she's alright wherever she is right now.

(10.00 AM)

That's it! There goes my patience and also my logic. Screw my logic! I need to make sure that she's fine. She is a type of person who always appreciating time. She never comes late to the office. Even if she did, it never longer than 10 minutes. Now 1 hour already passed! And her office room still empty.

Should i call her? Or text her? Or just email-ing her? Send a letter? No? Aish!

I'll just text her through Kakao.

 

Good morning sunbae.. i'm sorry if i'm disturbing you. But are you alright? I didn't see you in our office.

5 minutes passed.. 10 minutes passed.. and finally!

 

Tiffany Hwang: G'morning Tae! :) yeah, i'm okay. Of course you didn't see me because i was and still in Mr Ok's room since morning. We have a big project coming up, so Yuri and I have to stay and locked inside Mr. Ok's office room with him for awhile. Like 2 days or 3 until we decided what to do with this project. Staying together inside one room hopefully will make our teamwork work better. That's what Mr Ok said to us but i know his real reason to put us together like this is because he can keep his eyes on us easier this way. Haha Ah i see.. so you won't come to your office in the next 2 days?

Damn! It means i can't see her for 2 days. Damn damn damn damn!!!

 

Tiffany Hwang: I don't know. If i have to take something from my office room or anything else, maybe i'll go there for awhile.. Okay then. Hwaiting sunbae for your project. Break a leg! ;) And have a nice day! Tiffany Hwang: Thank you :) you too have a nice day, Taeyeonie ;)

*sigh* i doubt it, Pani-ah. How can i have a nice day when i can't see you? Not even a glimpse.

********************

 

5 minutes before the lunch time, i decide to go to the toilet to wash my hand and go get my lunch after that.

After finished with my business in the toilet, i walk back to my cubicle to take my purse. But i smell something familiar. I smell her scent. Weird.. am i missing her too much up to the point to make my mind hallucinating like this? She has this sweet scent, maybe her perfume, maybe the fabric freshner that she used for her clothes, i don't know. All i know it smells so damn good and intoxicating. And now i could smell her sweet scent around me when she's not around. It's so weird right?

"Taeyeon-ah, you're back." Hyoyeon already standing in front of my cubicle, waiting for me to grab a lunch together.

"Yeah, c'mon.." i signaled her to go with me.

"Anyway, Tae. Tiffany unnie was here earlier. She was looking for you and i said you're in the toilet."

So this is why i can smell her scent earlier. She was here. And she was looking for me.

"Why she's looking for me? Did she said something?"

"No. After i told her that you're in the toilet, she thanked me for telling her and then just directly go to her office room. She stayed there for awhile and leave after that."

"Ah i see. Later i'll ask her. Maybe she needs something from me."

With that thought, i take out my phone and call her. Okay fine you got me. I call her because i want to hear her voice. I want to talk with her. I missed her. And now that i have a reason to call her, why not?

"Yoboseyo?" Her soft melodic voice greets me. It makes me feel giddy even just by hearing her voice.

"Sunbae.."

"Yes Taeyeon-ah?"

I missed you. "Hyoyeon said you looked for me earlier but i was in the toilet. Is there anything you want from me or something i can help you with, sunbae?"

"Ah, nothing Tae. Actually i just want to check on you."

"Eh? Check on me? On my work?"

"Yeah, if you want to put it that way. Besides must i have a reason to see my hoobae?"

"Aniyo.. it's not like that. It's just.. i thought you need my help or something."

"Have you get your lunch?" She suddenly asked me and changed the topic.

"I'm on my way to have lunch with Hyoyeon right now."

"Ah i see. Okay then. Eat well, kay?"

"Ne sunbae. You too. Bye." We ended the call much to my disappointment because i stil want to talk with her.

I hope she'd said she need a help from me to make a report or need me to bring her something from her office ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter