Mending

Yeppeun Sunbaewa Na (Beautiful Senior and I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taeyeon's POV)

What is the worst feeling in the world? for me it's regret.

If only i can turn back time and prevent it from happening.

I hate myself so much to the point i don't care anymore if i'm torturing myself by keep blaming myself for everything that happened.

I don't have any appetite, even when i feel my stomach is grumbling, i won't eat. this is just one of my way to 'punish' myself.

I can't sleep so i took sleeping pills, helping me to forget the throbbing pain in my chest even just for awhile by sleep it off.

My body is aching, but it was nothing compare to my broken heart. it's funny isn't it? i'm the 'bad guy' here. i was lying to her, broke her trust, took the second chance that she gave me for granted, and now i just got what i deserve. 

I want to just end the pain by keep swallowing the sleeping pills, don't care anymore about the harm it might caused to my body. But one thing, or more like one person who still indirectly keeping me sane. Tiffany. I have to take care of her no matter what, i have to make sure she will be alright. With that thought in mind, i try my best to keep my sanity. besides i think she will hate me even more if she found out i was doing something stupid like suicide for example. or even worse she might blame herself for the rest of her life. nah, i have hurt her bad enough. adding more is the last thing i want to do.

It still hurts.. To waking up every morning just to realize how bitter the reality is. To cry yourself to sleep everynight. Until there is no more tears to shed. It actually hurt less when i'm crying.

The pain is just getting more painful and unbearable each day. Can someone please save me?

********************

 

(Tiffany's POV)

It's been almost a month since the night i left Taeyeon alone and asked her to give us time away from each other. I know we've been dragging the problem for too long but i just still can't face her without feeling betrayed. I know she didn't actually cheat on me, but she did lie to me when in fact she knows how much i despised a liar, and that's enough to broke my trust. At the first two weeks, she constantly sending me messages, even trying to call me, trying to explain everything, but i always reject her call. i didn't reply to any of her message. she tried to come to my apartment but again, i ignore her. i never open my door for her. In the office, she will try to approach me whenever she got a chance to, but i always avoiding her and talk to her only about work matter. i have to keep my professionalism in my working place no matter what. and finally in the third week, she understand that i really can't be bother when i said so. Yes, i am a stubborn person. and she too i know that. but this time, i won't easily give her what she wants. she broke my trust, it surely will take some time before she can get it back. i want to teach her some lesson so she won't dare to repeat the same mistake in the future. well, she did repeat it once though.

**********

 

*ring* *ring*

who the heck is calling in the middle of the night like this?

i checked the id caller and saw Taeyeon's name on it. I unconsciously gulped hard. Should i answer it or ignore it? But somehow i have this feeling telling me to answer it so i follow my instinct.

"Hello?"

"Hello? Sorry for disturbing in the late night like this. But is this Tiffany?" Huh? It's not Taeyeon'e voice. Wth, it's a man voice? What??

"Yes, who is this? Where is Taeyeon? Is she alright?" I asked worriedly, afraid something bad might happened to her.

"Uh.. she's fine. It's just that she got drunk and keep mumbling your name. I am one of the bartender in Lion Heart Club and i have been serving drinks for her for few hours already before she knocked out. Since we already at our closing hour, i try to wake her up but she seems can't be bother. So i decide it's better for me to call her friends using her phone, luckily she didn't locked it. Since she keeps mentioning your name, i try to find your name in her phone contact list and called you." He explained.

"Okay. J-just please keep your eyes on her and take care of her until i come. Can you send me the address of the club? Yes, thank you. Sorry for troubling you. I'll be there soon." I quickly said and rushing to take my car key.

you stupid midget, why get yourself wasted like this? what if someone bad taking an advantage of you when you're drunk? you have a low alcohol tolerance and yet you still do this to yourself. pabo midget!

**********

 

(In the Lion Heart Club)

"excuse me, i'm here to fetch my friend." i aksed while panting hard. i practically running like mad from the parking area to here.

"Tiffany-ssi? i'm Junsu, the one who called you earlier." said the young man in front of me.

"yes, i recognized your voice. where is she?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter