Not a chance, bae

Yeppeun Sunbaewa Na (Beautiful Senior and I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tiff, go out and play with us! C'mon!" My best friend is still trying hard to persuade me. She really can't take no as an answer, can she?

"I'm tired, Jess. This week was a crazy hectic week. I want to spend my weekend peacefully inside my crib."

"Geez, and you guys said i'm the laziest." She complains.

"Hahaha, you know we're kind of resemble each other. We're best friend not without a reason, bae. Like you have a great interest in fashion, while i have a good sense in fashion thingy. And then you're lazy, i'm lazy too, sometimes. You’re still lazier than me. Then when you're angry, you'll change into your another self, your alter ego named hellsica while i also have one, her name is hellfany. See? We're really a match made in heaven, Jess."

"Eww.. that's gross, Tiff."

"Love you too, Jess."

"Whatever. But seriously, when was the last time you're hanging out with us you tell me.."

"Umm.. 2 months ago?"

"EXACTLY!"

"Wow, my memory is good as always." Tiffany goofily grinned.

"Yah, that's not the point you idiot. The point is, you have been keeping yourself locked in that bedroom of yours for only God knows how long."

"It's just for 2 months, Jess. Don't be exaggerating."

"But still, 2 months Tiff? Without having fun and work for 24/7? You're a crazy workaholic. Are you a robot?"

"Yes i am. And you're a witch."

"Yah!"

"Hehe, you know i love you Jessie."

"You know i love you too, that's why i'm dragging you out right now. I mean look at you. It's been quite a while since you have a boyfriend. You're 27 this year, Fany-ah. And you have been single for 3 years! If you're keep dating with your works and only your works, when will you be able to meet your Mr right?"

"Aww Jess. I know you're just worry about me. But about my Mr right, i know he will come someday when the time is right."

"Tiff you're 27, grow up! You and your obsession with disney princess' love story. Your Mr Right won't find you if you keep yourself locked in your room. Like how could he knows where you live?"

"Like i said Jess. He will come sooner or later. Give it some time."

"3 years Tiff.  I think the waiting time is enough. Don't tell me you still haven't move on from your ex?"

"WHAT THE HELL JUNG?!"

"I'm dead. Did i just unleashed Hellfany? Fany-ah, is that you? Just listen to my voice okay. Just follow it and you'll find your way back. I know you're still somewhere in there so please come back to me. Don't let the Hellfany win over you, Fany-ah!!"

"Here comes the drama. Stop it Jess. You didn't unleashed her. But you ALMOST did. Be more careful next time."

"Hehehe sorry bae."

"But seriously, why you have to bring him up again? You know how much i hate that topic."

"Sowieee, i was just kidding. But Tiff, come to think about it. All of your ex-es, all of them were older than you. Why don't you try to find a younger one this time? Maybe it'll work this time."

"Nah uh.. not a chance in hell, Jess. I really can't imagine myself dating someone younger than me. You know me. I need someone to lead me, to take care of me not the other way around. So dating someone younger is a big no no for me."

"Well, i don't know why but somehow i have this feeling telling me that your soon to be lover will be someone who's younger than you."

"Yah don't say things like that! Your words are scary! You have this power to make things happen when you said it will. That's why i'm suspecting you as a hidden witch!"

"Hahahaha, yes i am. I am a witch, Hwang. And let's see whether my power will work out or not this time. Let's see whether Tiffany Hwang's next lover will be a younger person or not." She evilly smirks and i start to have a bad feeling about this.

*******************

 

"Morning Tiff." One of my co-worker greet me when we walk passed each other in the office hallway.

"Morning Yul." I shortly replied as i'm giving her a small smile.

"Tiff wait!" She's suddenly snapped making me abruptly stop on my track.

"Yes?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter