A girl meets love

Yeppeun Sunbaewa Na (Beautiful Senior and I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taeyeon's POV)

"Hello?"

"Are you free today?"

"Uh.. i'm afraid i'm not."

"What are you gonna do today?"

"I have to meet someone."

"O-kay. How about tomorrow? Or the day after?"

"I can't."

"You can't tomorrow? Or the day after tomorrow?"

"Both."

"WHAT?!" i have to pull my phone away from my ear because of the high pitched voice of my sunbae attacking my poor eardrum.

"I'm sorry, Fany-ah." I said apologetically.

"It's okay. Just ring me up when you have free time." She said calmly but i can sense the disappointment in her voice.

"Okay. Once again i'm sorry." And she hung up the phone first. Guess i made her upset? Crap.

--------------------

 

(Tiffany's POV)

Why she becomes so busy lately? And she said she wants to meet someone. Who is that 'someone'? She's not dating someone, is she? And why she keeps on rejecting my indirect proposal to ask her out? Hoksi.. she's avoiding me on purpose? Hoksi.. she already knows my true feeling for her and it scares her away? 

 

"Bae~" i whine once the person in the another line pick up the phone.

"What again this time, Hwang?"

"I think i fall in love."

"Aww~ really?? I'm so happy for you. Finally Stephanie Hwang!" She chirped happily.

"But this time it's kind of complicated, Jess."

"How so?"

Am i ready to tell her the truth? How would she react once she knows that her best friend falling for a younger woman? I repeat, a woman! Instead of a man. *sigh*

"Uh.. i.."

"Yah, speak properly!" She scolded.

"Ithinkifallinlovewithawoman!"

"What? I'm afraid i didn't catch it. Can you speak slower and..clearer?"

"I.. i think i fall in love with a woman." There, i finally said it. Loud and clear.

"Oh.. i see.." What?! That's it?

"Yah, that's all? You're not going to scold me? Dragging me to the Church? Asking for mercy and forgiveness to God. Or at least smack my head hard to bring me back to my right mind? Anything else Jess aside from that super short response? You're scaring me you know."

"Hahahaha, stop being so dramatic, will you? And why should i do that? Nothing wrong with loving a woman. Love is love, bae. We're both born and raised in States before we moved back to Korea. This kind of thing will not surprising me. Okay, i might slightly, just slightly get taken aback when i heard your confession but that's simply because you never loved any woman before, your exes were men. All i know that my bestie is as straight as a pole but knowing your new preference.."

"Wait, so you were saying that you're fine with my new preference?"

"Uh yes. I'm totally fine with it as long as you promised me one thing."

"And that one thing is..?"

"To never ever ever fall in love with me." And then she laughs like a mad woman leaving me dumbfounded for few seconds before i can find back my voice.

"YAH!!!!!"

 ********************

 

My heart feels lighter now. Much more lighter because i have shared my deepest secret with someone. Now i can show my trueself with no more pretending and denying at least in front of two persons now. Myself and my best friend. Even though i haven't tell Jessica who is the woman that i fall in love with. And she too, being the understanding person she is, she didn't ask me nor forcing me to tell further. How i wish Taeyeon will be the next person who will know this. I really want her to know my true feeling towards her but at the same time i don't. Funny isn't it?

Ah speaking of the devil..

"Hello?"

"Fany-ah, where are you?" How i missed her voice. No matter how many times i've heard it, i'll still missing it once i can't hear her voice anymore. I must be crazy.

"I'm at home, Tae. Today is Sunday. What do you expect?" I unintentionally sound kind of cold when i answered her. But who can blame me? I really don't have anything to do nor anywhere to go because of my fault mood these past few days thanks to her. She keeps rejecting my offer to go out with me since two days ago.

"Ah right. So i assume you're free today? Let's meet up this evening."

"Eh? Why suddenly..? You said you're going to be busy today. That's why you can't go out with me when i asked you 2 days ago. But look like you're not that busy huh?"

"*chuckles* don't be mad. I'm sorry okay? I'll redeem my sin tonight. So please say yes?"

"Why would i say yes when you keep saying no to me?" Yes, sometimes i can become so childish and irrational especially when i'm still in my sulking mode.

"Hahahaha~ aigoo, guess i'm really in big trouble. My boss is angry at me. What should i do then? Should i go to your apartment now, bringing your favorite cake and flower, and then dressed myself in pink, so you will forgive me?"

"That's sounds like a good idea."

"Seriously, Fany-ah?"

"Yes."

"Okay then. Give me 30 mins and i'll be there. By-"

"Wait! I was kidding, you dummy. Your apartment is quite far from mine."

"Fiuh~ good to know." She mumbled lowly but i still can hear it.

"Dork." I mumbled back but loud enough to make sure she heard it.

"So see you tonight, yeah?" She asked tentatively.

"Hm. What time and where?"

"I'll text you later to inform you about the time and place. See you there, Fany-ah."

"Okay, see you."

 

 

*beep beep*

 

From: Taeyeon

@ Check Cafe. 8PM ^^

-----------------

 

(At Check Cafe, 08.05 PM)

"Haish, where is that dork? She hasn't reply to my last text. And now how can i find her in this crowd?" 

I walk aimlessly while trying hard to spot a certain someone that i have grown fond of, but right now she really annoys me for playing 'hide n seek' like this with me.

"Welcome~ Miss Tiffany Hwang, right?" Suddenly one of the waitress walks toward me and greets me warmly.

"Yes." Before i could ask how could she know my name, she speaks again.

"Please follow me. This way.." she walks in front of me and lead the way. I don't know whether this is because i'm still in daze or what, i can just silently following her from behind.

"Here." She stops in front of one room before ask me to open the door. What the hell is going on? She won't kidnap me, right?

I slowly open the door. For a sec, it's only darkness that greet me before a very loud noise snapped me back.

"CONGRATULATION TIFFANY!!!" the lights has and i can see so many familiar smiling faces in front of me. All of them wearing the same kid party hat which making them look cute.

I found my best best friend, Jessica. Oh, she's bringing her little sis too, Krystal. I can see my best workmate, Yuri along with the other co-workers like Chorong-ssi, Bomi-ssi, Hyoyeon. Oh there is also Mr Ok and beside him is, Taeyeon.. I believe my eyes has turned into the crescent shapes once i see her.

"W-what? H-how?" I can speak human right now but my heart is swollen in happiness right now.

"Congrats, bae for your promotion. You deserve it, but please don't work too hard. I know you are a workaholic, a work freak, and this promotion might causing you to be more busy than ever but please promise me to have more proper rest and eat well no matter how busy you might become later. I'm going to really get mad at you if you get sick because you overworked yourself. You hear me?" Jessica said while still hugging me. I gladly hugging her back while listening attentively to what she had to say. I know she will say things like this because c'mon, she's Jessica Jung. She will always love to nag me just like a mother. One of the reason why i love her. Because behind all of those nags and scolds, there is a very big love and care.

"I hear you, bae. Loud and clear." I give her a soft pat on her head before let go. I automatically throwing her my eyesmile once our eyes meet.

"Unnie, congrats! Just like what my unnie has said, please take care of yourself, and don't get sick. You know i have handcuffs with me and i might as well use it on you if you keep being stubborn by forcing yourself to work when you already feel tired. Understand, unnie?" Like sister, like sister. They both are too similar sometimes it scares me. I mean having one scary ice princess as your best best friend is more than enough. But then she also has a younger version of her. Now i have to handle 2 ice princesses at the same time.

"I understand, baby Jung." I pulled her too into a quick hug. I ruffled her hair lovingly just like what an older sister would do to her little sister.

Next is Yuri who also congratulating me, followed by the others.

Mr Ok has to take his leave earlier because he has a promise to have a dinner together with his wife and his children. I bow at him and offering myself to accompany him to the front door before we bid each other goodbye.

"Hi again.." Finally i have the chance to speak privately with Taeyeon.

She smiles once she saw me walking closer and closer toward her.

"Do you like it?" She asked still with that charming smile of hers that i believe could turn any straight girl become gay for her.

"I love it! Thank you, Taeyeon-ah." I said sincerely and use this time to pulled her into a hug. Gosh, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter