Weird

Yeppeun Sunbaewa Na (Beautiful Senior and I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tiffany's POV)

"Thank you for today, Taeyeon-ah. You prepared lunch and dinner for me. You become my living cane. *chuckles* helping me to walk here and there tirelessly. Now it's late already. I know you said you won't leave until you see me sleep peacefully on my comfy bed but really, you can go home and have some rest now. I know you must be so tired today. Right Taeyeon-ah? Tae?" I heard no response from her so i tilted my head to see her. I try my best not to let out a squeal because i might wake up this cute sleeping baby. Taeyeon is already fast asleep. Her head is swinging unsteadily to the left and to the right. I want to laugh at this cute-funny scene in front of me but somehow i feel guilty too for causing this cute young woman all worn out like this. She's helping me a lot today and i couldn't be more grateful for that.

 Slowly i cupped her head with both of my hands. I scooted closer to her and gently i lay her head to rest on my shoulder.

I don't know how long i've been staring at her. She's just captivating me somehow. Her flawless porcelain skin, her little pointy nose, her onyx eyes, though i can't see them now. Her pinkish lips, even her not-so-hairy-yet-pretty eyebrows. Everything.

"Just what the hell is wrong with you, Stephanie Hwang?" I mumbled to myself after realizing my weird act earlier. Like the hell, why i keep staring at her like that? That's rude and creepy.

I don't have a heart to wake her up so i let her be. If she wants to take a nap, then i'll gladly let her to do that.

Without i realize, my eyelids also gets heavier. And in no time, i join her in the dreamland.

------------------------------

 

I feel someone's caressing my cheek softly. The feeling is good, i like it.

"Fany-ah, Tiffany.. wake up.." then i heard her soft melodic voice calling for my name. I slowly open my eyes and stirred. I blinked few times to adjust with the brightness in this room.

"Aigoo how cute.." she said while giggling.

"Nghh~ Morning Tae." I'm mumbling groggily 

"Well, it's still midnight, Fany-ah." She let out a light chuckle

"Really? I thought it's morning already."

"Nope.. i'm sorry i fell asleep while i supposed to look after you."

"It's okay, Tae. I know you must be tired from all of the babysitting activities you did today. Thank you Taeyeon-ah." I softly patted her head.

"You're welcome, unnie~" she said with aegyo which successfully cracked me up. I mean, Kim Taeyeon doing aegyo? That's rare dude!

"Now since it's still midnight, and i surely won't let you go home in the middle of the night like this, you have no option, Tae. You have to sleepovering here tonight. Don't worry i have another vacant room."

"What if i don't want to sleep in that vacant room?"

"Huh? Then where do you want to sleep?"

"With Tippani unnie~"

I gasped dramatically.

"Where is Taeyeon?! You're not her right? The Taeyeon that i know will never keep using her aegyo like this. So tell me who are you? What did you do to uri Taeyeonie?!"

"Hahaha such a drama queen, you Miss Hwang."

"But really, what happen to you? What's with the sudden aegyo attack?"

"Can't i act cute too?"

"Sure, you can Tae." but please not too often because suddenly i have this strong urge to hug you when you show that cute-childish side of yours. But i can't do it. You might think i'm a creep. Well this feeling is weird.

"C'mon, i help you to stand up from your seat. We need to sleep, Tiff. Today was a tiring day." She said while standing up. Later she stretch out her hand to me, indirectly asking me to hold it.

"Right. Today was such a tiring day, especially for you." Once hold her hand, she pulled me a little to help me to stand up. Soon after that i feel her hand circling around my waist. Why suddenly my heart beating so fast like this? Why this simple skinship makes my heart to skip a beat? Why my cheeks getting warmer? Am i blushing?!

"Pani-ah, you're alright? Why you become so silent all of sudden? Where's the talkative Tiffany Hwang that i know? Yah, you are not her, are you?" she teased me back the way i earlier.

Hearing no response from me, she curiously tilted her head to my side. damn, wrong move Kim. you shouldn't do that. now our face is way too close to each other. a slightly move may cause our skin to touch each other. i quickly turn my face to the other side, make sure to hide my redden face away from her sight. 

"ehem." she fake a cough, bringing me back from daze.

"you're alright?" she asked worriedly.

"y-yeah. c'mon, help me to walk. i'm sleepy." i lied. i just want to avoid her and any kind of skinship with her for now. My body acts weirdly whenever she touched me. Not that i didn't like it. It's just feel new and strange to me.

--------------------

 

"Good night, Taeyeon." I pulled the blanket to cover my body and swiftly turn off the bedside lamp.

"Good night, Fany-ah."

--------------------

 

"Appa.. Appa.."

Huh? What is that? Am i dreaming?

"Appaaa~ *sniff*"

Did i forget to turn off the TV in the living room before i went to sleep? Why i heard this wailing woman's voice?

Shot! Taeyeon!

I abruptly turn my body so i can take a good look at the young woman who's laying beside me. Since it's dark in my room, i can't really see her face. I quickly turn on the bedside lamp beside me.

She has her eyes shut tightly. But tears keep falling down from her eyes, dampen her cheeks. Her body slightly trembling. She must have a bad dream right now.

"Taeyeon-ah.. wake up. Tae.. wake up." I keep shooking her body while calling for her name, trying to wake her up. Trying to end her torture.

"APPAAAA!" she shouted and open both of her eyes in shock. I immediately pulled her into my embrace.

"Ssttt.. it's okay. It's okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter