A new start

Yeppeun Sunbaewa Na (Beautiful Senior and I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taeyeon's POV)

Ti-Tiffany? It's too good to be true. Am i not dreaming? But she looks so real. She felt so real when i touched her.

*cup* something soft and wet landed on my forehead. Even though it's happening very quick, i know what is that. My eyes widen in surprised. Tiffany just kissed me! She kissed me!

"Fa-fany? I- u-"

"Now you know it's not a dream right? How do you feel? Aching somewhere?" She asked full with concern, fluttering my heart all over again.

"I.. my head kind of spinning right now but the pain is still bearable."

"Wait here. I'll make you a cup of warm milk."

"But Fany-"

"Rest." She ordered and causing me to close my open mouth again. Maybe she doesn't want to talk right now. It can wait. Later, whenever she's ready. I said to myself.

"Here. Drink it." She handed me a cup of milk.

"Thanks." I said after finished up the milk.

"Now that you already sober enough, i'll be going."

"Fany-ah. Don't go. Don't leave again." I pleaded while holding onto her arm tightly.

"Hm? Do you need anything else?"

"We need to talk."

"About?"

"About us."

"Okay." She sits back on her previous seat. Even though she still looks kind of cold toward me, but at least this time she stayed. She didn't run away again from me and willing to listen. That's enough to make me feel a little bit at ease.

"It's been almost a month, Fany-ah. I'm tired. I'm not tired of waiting for you. No, i don't mind about that. But i'm so tired living in the dark. Living in the suffocating uncertainty. Leaving me keep guessing by myself for the answer. I can wait for you as long as it takes if i have the answer for my one and only question. How long should i wait until i can get back into your arms again? I don't care how long, i will wait, even though it's hard to stay away from you, i will do it if i know in the end we'll be together again. So please tell me, Fany-ah. How much more time you need so you can forgive me? So we can be the old us again? I'm tired, Fany-ah. I'm tired. I want to give up but i know i can't. I have grown to love you too much to let you go. But nowadays it's getting hard to bear. If you really want to end this, i'll try, Fany-ah.. i swear i'll try.. to let you go if that's what you want. But please just tell me so i won't live in the uncertainty anymore. Even if the truth will only killing me more." I try my best to speak clearly despite my quivering voice. I must not break down into tears in front of her. 

"I'm sorry." No, that's not come from me. It's her. Why she apologized? What for?

"Fany-ah.."

"I didn't know you were struggling this much. I didn't know you were hurting this bad because of me. If only i knew, i will end your torture earlier, Tae." She smiled sadly at me. Wait, is this mean she's forgiving me? And we're okay now?

And as if she can read my mind..

"I forgive you, Tae. But i can't say i have forget everything. Call me childish, immature, whatever you like, but i just can't forget it easily, Tae and i too hate myself for that. Why can't i just put everything behind and move on?" She chuckled bitterly.

"Hey, it's okay. That's understandable and normal, Fany-ah. Like i said before, i don't mind to wait for you, until you can really accept me back, but at least don't let me live in uncertainty again. Tell me what we are, what is my position in your life, in your heart. And that's enough for me."

"I.. i still love you, Tae. My love for you hasn't change, not even lessen a bit. It's still as strong as before. I want to continue what we have. I don't think i can let you go. I know that's so selfish of me. I'm the one who's asking you to leave me alone, and yet i don't want to let you go. I'm only making it harder for you. I'm sorry."

"Why you keep saying sorry, Fany-ah? Why you have to apologize for holding onto someone you love? Especially when that someone also want to be hold back by you. She wants you to never let her go because she'll surely lost her mind for real this time if you ever decided to leave her. Totally leaving her and never come back again. And don't feel bad toward her either. She's fine. And she said to me she will try her best to gain back your trust. So please give her a chance to repent and redeem her sin, will you? To start anew."

"Sure, a new start it is." And that's short answer is more than enough to reassuring my restless heart. Now i can breathe again without feeling suffocated whenever i try to inhale some amount of air into my lung.

**********

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter