The visit

Yeppeun Sunbaewa Na (Beautiful Senior and I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taeyeon's POV)

I can't help but smile seeing the fidgeting young lady beside me. Nervous is written all over her face.

"Hey.." i reach out to hold her hand and yes, her hand is cold. My poor baby.

"Hm?" She asked without looking at me.

"Baby, look at me." I gently cupped her chin with my hand and turn her face to faced me.

"Now what?" She asked rather coldly.

"Haha, why so grumpy, babe. Are you nervous?"

"Is that even a question?" She glared.

"*chuckles* alright, i'm sorry for asking the obvious." I said and smiling apologetically at her.

"No, i'm sorry for snapping at you. It's just.. *sigh*" She leaned her head on my shoulder and groaning softly. Instinctively i wrapped my hand around her waist, hugging her closer.

"I understand. Look, i don't want to force you. If you don't want to, then we won't go. I mean, you won't go..with me today. I can't not go since i already told my mom i will go home today."

"I- i don't know Tae whether i'm ready for this or not. I'm sorry." She buried her face in the crook of my neck.

"Stop saying sorry. You didn't do anything wrong. I know we just made up after our first ever serious fight and cold war for almost a month. Having you back in my arms and starting anew with you is more than enough for me. But then i was thinking, whether it was enough for you too or not? Because i'm so scared of losing you again. You said you want to see my effort to gain back your trust, so i thought by introducing you to my family as my girlfriend will make you feeling more secure with me, with our relationship, and maybe will helping me in regaining your trust. That's why i came up with that idea. But if this idea just making you feel restless and uncomfortable, then we can cancel it."

"Really, Tae? Like really really okay?" She looked at me with her round puppy-like eyes. How can i say no to that?

"Yes, baby. It's really really realllyyy okay." I grinned and patted her cheek softly.

"Thanks, Tae." She hugged me tighter and rewarded me with a peck on my lips, causing me to grin wider.

"Luckily we haven't buy the bus ticket yet. Or else, the money will get going to waste. Besides if you really go, i'm afraid mom will somehow bringing up about Hyeri and you might burning in jealousy again." I casually said without really thinking about it first.

"Wait. Hyeri? What do you mean?" I can sense the sudden cold aura coming for the person in my embrace causing me to involuntarily shuddered. Did i just unleash the HellFany? NOOO! But what did i do? I did nothing wrong, did i?

"Uh.. it's.. ermm" dammit, why stuttering Kim? You did nothing wrong so act normally will ya?

"Kim.Tae.Yeon. You still remember what happened the last time you hide something from me, right? Or should i remind you?" Oh why she has to be so scary right now. But it's not my first time to face the HellFany. So i think i can handle this.

"O-of course i remember. It cost me to weeping for almost a month just like a widow that lost her husband after 50 years of marriage." I pouted.

"Drama queen." She cracks up a little. Phew, at least i made her laugh.

"But really, i was so lost. A month without you making me feel so soul-less. You won't understand how worse that feeling. And i hope you will never feel it either." I said seriously.

"Who says? You think i'm alright when i didn't talk to you for almost a month? For not feeling your warmth around me for almost a month? I too, was a total mess at that time, Tae." She suddenly look gloomy.

"Okay okay. Let's say we both suffered enough so we shouldn't ever ever have a fight like that anymore. At least not that long." I kissed her head and let my lips to stay there for awhile.

"Which that's why you should tell me, what was the meaning behind your unfinished story earlier. What do you meant by your mom will bring up about Hyeri again in front of me?" She pried. Sigh, she still remember.

"Ah.. that.. you still remember eh?" I chuckled nervously.

"Just spill it already!" She scolds me frustratedly and slap my thigh quite hard. Ouch, that surely will leave mark. My girl is so scary when she's jealous.

"Fine. But don't be mad okay? At least don't be mad at me because i am innocent here. *i paused and wait for her answer. Once she nodded in agreement, i continue* So the last time i visited home and met Hyeri there, my mom said to me that she really likes Hyeri. Hyeri is such a sweet kid, *Tiffany glared at me*. Ehem, i mean such a sweet kid for the elders. She treats them well and full of respect and care. My mom grown to fond of her. Especially since my family and her family were once a neighbor in Jeonju. So we already know each other well. And my mom thinks that it's better for me to date someone that she already know her family, her personality, and all. My mom know my preference and she also know i was so close with Hyeri in the past. So she thinks it'll be good for me if i'm dating her." I ended my explanation and waiting for her reaction. Hope it'll be a good one though.

"WHAT?" I flinched a little hearing her loud voice.

"I said.."

"No, i heard you. So what did you say when your mom asked you to date Hyeri?" She asked through her gritted teeth.

"I said to her that dating someone is not an easy thing. It's involving feelings. Just because i was close with Hyeri in the past, doesn't mean i can date her now. Besides i only see her as a friend. A good old friend. And that's that." I answered.

"I see." She answered shortly and then start to move, pacing back and forth in her room. I can only watching her in confusion. What is she doing? Why she's stuffing her clothes into her pink lugagge?

"Um.. Fany-ah.."

"Hm?"

"What are you doing?"

"I'm packing."

"Y-yeah i can see that. I mean, are you going somewhere?"

"Yes. I'm going to Jeonju with you. To meet your mom." I know i should not laugh at this. That's why i try my best to suppressed my laugh seeing the cute/scary side of my possessive girlfriend.

 

To : 엄마 (eomma)

From: Taetae

Mom, i'll bring someone with me today to our house. Please welcome her warmly. But don't too warm either you might scared her. Keke~ She's someone special for me. The further explanation will be given later, okay? Love you eomma!

 

Sent. With that i put back my phone inside my leather jacket pocket. Waiting patiently for my girl who's busy packing her stuff right now, so we can go to the bus station together.

********************

 

"We're here, Fany-ah. Welcome to Jeonju!" I cheerfully said and jumping a little in the process.

"Hahaha, aigoo. Guess i'm dating a 5 years old kid." She said and pinch my cheek.

"And i'm dating 50 years old ahjumma." I sneakily retort causing her face to fell and then gets harden. Shoot, i'm dead i'm dead i'm dead!

"Yo Kim Taengoo!" I heard a familiar male voice calling for my name. Just Thanks God for your help!! Right on time, Ji.

"Oppa! Thanks for saving m- i mean, for coming. Ah right, oppa, this is Tiffany my ex co-worker who become my superior now, and also sunbae in my office. Ah one more one more. She's also my girlfriend." I smiled proudly.

"Whoaa, pretty girl you got there, lil sis. Hi Tiffany, i'm Jiwoong, this kid's oppa. Nice to meet you, my soon to be sister in law." Damit oppa! Now both Tiffany and i are blushing like mad after hearing the sister in law thingy Jiwoong oppa just said, out loud if i may add.

"H-hi Jiwoong-ssi. Nice to meet you too." Tiffany slowly regain her composure and managed to greet back.

"Uh, ahem, where's your car oppa?" I try to divert the topic.

"Over there. C'mon, i'll show the way." Oppa said and walking in front of us, leading the way when Tiffany and i can only following him closely from behind, still in kind of awkward silence. All thanks to Ji oppa and his big mouth. Aish.. don't get me wrong. It's not like i don't like the idea of marrying Tiffany, it's just that i haven't really think about that. I'm still young, and my career just begin. But Tiffany.. how about her? Damn, i forget she's 5 years older than me. *gulped hard*

********************

 

"Eomma~" i greets once i saw my mom opening the door for us. i hold Tiffany's hand and pulled her to get inside my house with me. her hand is cold, she must be nervous. That's understandable.

"relax, baby. my mom is not that scary." i whispered to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter