Before the storm

Yeppeun Sunbaewa Na (Beautiful Senior and I)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Taeyeon's POV)

Just another gloomy day. Just like yesterday, today too heavy rain pouring down in Seoul. I sighed inwardly for the nth time since i realize i didn't bring my umbrella with me. I have been trapped inside this minimarket for 20 minutes already and waiting for the rain to stop falling is the only option that i have. I need to take a bus to go back to my apartment but if i'm running to the nearest bus stop, i must be soaking wet from head to toes and ends up catching cold.

*drrt* *drrt* my phone is vibrating hard in my grasp.

I take a look at the phone screen and immediately make a smile crept into my face.

"Hi." I greet while looking above, watching the raindrops falling from the sky.

"I did told you to always bring umbrella to wherever you go, didn't i?"

"Yeah, and i regretted it now for not being a good hoobae who listen well to her sunbae's words."

"Or for not being a good lover who listen well to her girlfriend's words." Hearing that making me feel giddy. Girlfriend. Yes, she is my girlfriend now and i am hers. Now i'm grinning widely by myself like an idiot because of her. She's not even physically here with me and yet she still has the power to 'messed up' with my feeling, my mood.

"Right. I like that better." i smiled, even when i know she can't see me right now.

"Yeah, you better be."

"*giggle* anyway Fany-ah, where are you? Still being a lazy bum in your cozy living room while watching your favorite drama?"

"I'm....in.your.heart."

"Hahahaha~ yah, cheesy Fany."

"Stop laughing and look at your right."

"Huh?" I quickly turn to look at my right side.

"Not that side. The another one!" She scolds.

I turned to the another side and soon my eyes gets widden in surprise.

She walks towards me with that eyesmile of hers, making my breath hitched because i can never get used to that breathtaking eyesmile. She's wearing skinny jeans with plain pink sweatshirt. Her right hand is busy holding the umbrella to protect her from the rain, and her left hand still holding her phone before she hung up the phone and put it back inside her jeans pocket.

 "Come here you dork." She pulled me to stand beside her and then fixing the hold of umbrella in her hand so it will securely protecting both of us from the cold rain.

 She used her free hand to hug my waist sideway, pressing my body closer against her to make sure i'll be safe from the raindrops. I had to smile at her protectiveness toward me. Without hesitation i slung my hand on her shoulder, hugging her back while my another hand clinging onto her arm. She must sense the sudden warmth engulfing her, because now she's tilting her head to take a better look at the person beside her which is me. Her stare was intense making me involuntary blushing.

"Yah, stop staring. Look at your front if you don't want to get tripped and fall." I playfully scolded her.

"I'll blame you though if i did trip onto something and fall."

"Eh why me??" I asked confusedly.

"Because you were distracting me. With your beauty."

"HUAHAHAHA, gosh! You're so chessy you're killing me~" i playfully nudged her with my shoulder.

"i never know i can be this cheesy either, Taeyeon-ah. so again, i blame you for bringing out this side of me that never exist before you came into my life." she retorted.

"whatever. i love you too, Fany-ah."

"i even didn't say anything. where's that confidence come from?" she's raising one of her eyebrow in challenging manner.

"you know, people said love could change someone. guess because of the love you have for me has change the shy and timid Tiffany Hwang become the new you. the one who is superrrr cheesy and shameless."

"YAH!" she slapped my arm quite hard.

"ouch! Eshhh~" i yelped in pain and then hissing lowly.

"s-sorry, Tae. did i hit you too hard?" She gently rubs my arm, trying to ease the pain.

"hahaha, see, you love me so much, don't you?" I smirk victoriously while look at her with that i-knew-it look.

"damn, you were just acting earlier? damn you, Tae!" she's huffing in annoyance. but i know how to make her smile again..

"again, i love you too, Fany-ah." i quickly leaned in and give a peck on her cheek after make sure no one will see us. yes, it's successfully replacing the earlier pout with a shy smile on her flawless face now.

*******************

 

"here's your hot cocoa." she handed me a cup of hot cocoa she made for me in her kitchen.

"thanks." i muttered and take a sip on my cup.

"you want some?" i asked her, because i didn't see her make another one for herself.

"no, thanks. i'm good." she replied while turning on the TV using the remote control in her hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter