Hair Problems ♬

Love Comes in Different Forms

TaekWoon let out a frustrated growl and threw a hair-band across the bathroom. Long hair was the worst idea the stylists could come up with for this comeback. It was okay when they were taken care of professionally but when he was left alone to struggle with the shoulder-length black locks, he was near in despair. Washing and drying them was a struggle, as they tangled and formed knots and somehow controlling them at least when going to bed wasn’t a single bit easier.

For good 20 minutes he had been trying to gather the disobedient mane in to a ponytail but it had ended with him throwing the hair-band way and now considering in how much trouble he would get in if he would just cut his hair. TaekWoon made his way to the kitchen and began to go through the cabinets and drawers looking for scissors, as that seemed like the only way out. He found the searched item and if not a sleepy form dragging itself in to the kitchen he would have probably done something incredibly stupid.

“Ouh, hyung,” deep, sleep thick and raspy voice belonging to no one else but the second youngest – HongBin - said. “I didn’t even notice you were not sleeping,” the younger of two admitted and slowly walked pass TaekWoon to have a glass of water. “What are you doing?” he asked and blinked a few times before registering the scissors in TaekWoon’s hands and staring at them.

“Go back to sleep,” TaekWoon murmured, feeling embarrassed that he has been caught in the middle of such reckless and impulsive act. He placed the scissors away and already began to walk away when HongBin’s voice stopped him.

“Hair problems?” HongBin asked and despite the pride crushing embarrassment, TaekWoon nodded once. He heard how the glass is placed down and how the younger one walked around him. “Do you have a hair-band?” he asked rather casually, still sounding half asleep.

TaekWoon reached in to the pocked of his hoodie and pulled out the item requested, that being the last one he hadn’t broken or thrown away. He handed it to HongBin who pulled it on his wrist and then as naturally as he would do it on daily basis raised his hands and threaded his fingers through TaekWoon’s hair.

If it was completely okay to look at the younger one before then now TaekWoon averted his gaze, fighting back a light blush that crept on his pale cheeks and which he couldn’t explain. It was nothing to be shy about, it was nothing to be embarrassed about, it was nothing to blush about but there he was – almost nervous because of a simple touch.

HongBin’s delicate fingers worked like a comb, getting rid of all the big knots and gathering the very last disobedient strand in a high ponytail. He worked quickly and skillfully and soon his hands were gone from TaekWoon’s head.

“I think this should be okay till the morning,” he said with a small smile and smoothed back an extremely naughty strand that was falling over TaekWoon’s forehead. “I totally understand your struggle, hyung. Been there myself,” he added, probably not even noticing he kept on fixing strands of hair that all in all were perfectly fine.

“Don’t stay up too late, hyung,” he finally took a step back and slowly made his way to the bedroom. TaekWoon remained in the kitchen for a moment longer before he shook his head to snap out of the moment and walked the same direction HongBin went. “Weird kid,” he murmured, yet noted to himself that he should thank HongBin… one day.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CHECK OUT: VIXX fic list; Steal Heart; Twitter; Tumblr; Instagram; hongbinstaekwoon’s LeoBin drabbles

Subscribe, comment, up-vote and share!