Mistletoe ♬

Love Comes in Different Forms

The first victim of Hakyeon’s decoration spree in the dorm was Hyuk. His long arm was grabbed by the caramel-skinned leader, his tall frame pulled in the door aisle, overly enthusiastically lips on his. That resulted in the older being pressed against the door post for 10 minutes until TaekWoon walked in on them.

 

The second fallen for the century old tradition was Wonsik. A simple peck on the cheek from JaeHwan and a bright smile from the latter. It resulted in Wonsik beaming like a sunshine and pulling his giggling hyung into a quiet corner for more.

 

The final encounter with the leathery leaved  plant hanging in the door aisle happened late at night. The whole dorm was quiet and empty, fairy lights flickering around a plastic Christmas tree in the living room, above the window and the kitchen counter. Small reindeers and snowmen sat on shelves and tables, blending in with books, keys, mugs and earphones dropped everywhere it was as if they stood there all the time. And, of course, the juicy green plant hanging in the doorway completed the simple festive setting.

 

It was a simple collision in the doorway - not knowing which way to turn to pass each other. TaekWoon tried to get to the kitchen while HongBin tried to walk to the livingroom, their paths crossing. One awkward step to the left, then one awkward to the right from both of them, not letting them to move any further. That was world’s most annoying dance and it might have been how distant they were forced to be due to schedules that made it even worse.

 

“This won’t work,” TaekWoon sighed after long minutes of pointless pacing left and right like mirror images of each other and placed his hands on HongBin’s waist, spinning both of them so they could pass each other. Yes, he wanted to pass the younger but at the same time he didn’t want to let go of him now when he had finally grabbed him, when he was finally holding him.

 

HongBin stopped their movement mid way, his eyes locked with something above his head and TaekWoon glanced up as well. Right. The reason why Hyuk had basically air out of Hakyeon’s lungs, or more poetically - kissed his breath away - here earlier today. It was a rather ridiculous tradition that made no sense in TaekWoon’s head yet suddenly he loved it as HongBin’s lips pressed against his.

 

The kiss was unforgivably short, HongBin drawing away after mere seconds, his doe eyes looking straight at TaekWoon. “It’s a tradition,” he said in half whisper, averting his eyes yet TaekWoon curled his fingers under the younger one’s chin and made him look back at him again. He didn’t speak, no, he didn’t have to speak - he simply let his lips to find HongBin’s again.

 

A shaky breath left HongBin, his body as if melting in TaekWoon’s arms, molding together with him. His arms circled TaekWoon’s shoulders, his warm body pressing close. This definitely was something he had missed, missed and longed for almost desperately.

 

The taller of two gently pushed HongBin back until his back his the door post. His fingers found their way under HongBin’s loose, pastel green t-shirt and made their way over his skin. The younger one’s in return threaded through TaekWoon’s ash blond hair, keeping him close and not letting the messy and yet meticulously precise dance their lips and tongues were creating to stop. It would be a sin to stop. It wasn’t much but they had to continue, they had to have more, they had to...

 

“And you were judging me for decorating the house,” a raspy voice that sounded like it should belong to Hakyeon spoke on the living room side of the two, startling them and making HongBin to bang his head against the door post.

 

“Are you okay?” TaekWoon asked immediately, gently covering the hurt spot with his palm. He glared at Hakyeon who sauntered past them in an odd manner, took a water bottle from the fridge and made his way back the same way. The collar of his shirt was riding low, revealing purple-ish and red-ish marks over his macchiato colored skin.

 

“Have fun!” the man smirked before making his way back from where he came, leaving the two where they were before. A minute of silence passed, neither of them really looking at each other, TaekWoon’s hand still on the crown of HongBin’s head.

 

“You… you wanted to get something from the kitchen,” HongBin stammered out, finally looking at TaekWoon who instantly looked at the younger one as soon as the first word his lightly kiss swollen lips.

 

“I already got what I needed,” TaekWoon admitted quietly. His hand made it’s way to cup HongBin’s cheek, bringing the shorter male closer for another kiss. They fell into a rhythm again, the rude and sudden interruption gone from their minds, and this time nothing came to separate them until the morning light.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHECK OUT: VIXX fic list; Steal Heart; Twitter; Tumblr; Instagram; hongbinstaekwoon’s LeoBin drabbles

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR from me!


 

Here’s a little something I thought of while going home from family New Year’s celebration.

Hope the next year will be even better, more fun and more exciting that 2015!

In case if you are wondering what I am planning regarding writing in 2016, check out THIS blog post!

 

Drop a comment on how you liked this! Each comment really means alot to me!