Buttons ♬

Love Comes in Different Forms

The hype of the first win was still in the air, ‘congratulations’ coming from all possible ways as HongBin made his way to the dressing room after the encore stage. It was a quite awkward walk, as SangHyuk had confiscated his jacked on stage and now refused to give it back, waving it above his head. So now HongBin had to walk in the tight, a bit too scrappy for his liking vest, that rode up once in awhile. He already stood on stage like this and all in all there was absolutely nothing wrong with that and he would have lived through with no problem… if not a certain blond someone fiddling with the not so stable buttons of the piece of clothing.

 

He could feel a pair of eyes locking on him as soon as they reached the dressing room and even though he should have taken the vest off to change, the pressure from the gaze that came from across the room was too strong. Not for the first time he felt like a pray in front of a predator - a lion, if one had to specify.

 

The brunet gathered his courage, which was faltering right now due to excitement and slight embarrassment, and turned away from the powerful gaze to finally undress. Yet it didn’t take half a minute for two well familiar hands to settle on his waist slightly under the vest, just slightly pulling HongBin back.

 

“Can I borrow you for a minute?” soft voice whispered right next to his ear and without even considering why he nodded, allowing himself to be guided out of the room to small, empty locker room next to theirs, door locking behind him.

 

The very moment lips pressed against HongBin’s neck, hands that were still holding him went under the black fabric more boldly. This was it. The hunter had caught HongBin and he had nowhere to run, calling for help not being an option because… he liked to be the prey.

 

“Light,” the same soft voice said, its owner's hands too busy gliding over HongBin’s skin to flick the switch themselves. The moment the light , HongBin was spun around, facing the blond lion that had hunted him down. “I didn’t get to do something earlier,” the blond said with a small grin, leaning forward to capture HongBin’s lips in a kiss, receiving a response with no resistance.

 

The blond’s long, delicate fingers found their way to the buttons of HongBin’s vest, undoing one after another. A bit chilly hands landed on HongBin’s abdomen, running over the tensed muscles over to his sides and back and then back. This was some sort of therapy, some sort of kink for the current blond since forever - to simply kiss HongBin and let his hands to freely roam over other’s body. HongBin had his own guilty pleasures connected with the man holding him close now too, so he couldn’t judge at all.

 

“I guess it’s for the best I didn’t get to open those darn buttons on stage,” the taller of two said in half whisper, his forehead resting against HongBin’s, their hair becoming a unified mess at some points. His hands still rested on HongBin’s abdomen, his fingers dancing over the muscles a if HongBin would be a piano and this feeling somehow oddly made the younger feel extremely special. Who else could say that they were someone’s personal piano?

 

“Don’t take the jacket off next time. I might not hold back then,” came another whisper followed by a kiss, while the same fingers that were playing a melody HongBin knew by heart since the first time the older of two had touched him, closed the same buttons they had craved to undo.

 

“This… was it?” HongBin didn’t hide his disappointment when the kiss was broken. Even tho he was the pray, who said he didn’t want to be completely devoured instead of being just bitten and left bleeding for more?

 

His lips were immediately captured again, making his head to spin from the sudden attack. Hands went from his middle to his , groping it with no mercy, before the lion attacking him stepped back completely.

 

“Later, at home,” the hunter himself was breathing heavy, his eyes hungry and lust filled. “Later…” he repeated and unlocked the door of the room, making his way out and near tripping over the doorstep.

 

“Later it is…” HongBin said with a sigh, doing his very best to calm down his raging breathing before returning to the dressing room. It was as if he hadn’t left the room and the last 5 minutes didn’t happen, as the same predatory gaze followed him, but this time it was accompanied with one more.

 

“Hyung… the buttons of your west ar buttoned wrongly,” SangHyuk said with a grin making HongBin to look down at the by no hatted piece of clothing to see it for himself. Indeed, the 4 buttons were buttoned wrongly.

 

“Maybe you should have opened them on stage instead,” the younger continued with the same grin, being amused about the deep pink coloring HongBin’s cheeks and his frantic attempts to finally get the cursed piece of clothing off, but now the buttons didn’t listen to him at all.

 

“Damn buttons,” he uttered under his breath, ignoring the confused looks he was given. The buttons were at fault for everything and “later” had to be great to pay up for this.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

CHECK OUT: VIXX fic list; Steal Heart; Twitter; Tumblr; Instagram; hongbinstaekwoon’s LeoBin drabbles

Subscribe, comment, up-vote and share!

Jung TaekWoon has a thing for HongBin’s body… I get him, because I have a thing for HongBin’s body too and would be the same.