Just the Two of Us ⚔

Love Comes in Different Forms

TaekWoon made his way through the narrow hallway built of stones as old as milleniums, protecting the inhabitants of the castle for good hundred years at least through generations and will continue protecting them for even more. His helmet was in his hand, his lighter indoor cape, more meant for status rather than warmth or protection, freely hung from his shoulders, his boots clicking against the cold tile floor. His armour was not present even though war was announced to the kingdom and the young king, still too unaware of this cruel world, was set to lead it. Exactly he had called for TaekWoon.

 

The blond stopped in front of the heavy wooden door and took a breath before knocking at them. It was odd that no guards were at the king's door, but he had to figure that out later, now the king himself was the priority.

 

“Come in,” a voice that was more of a blessing for TaekWoon’s ears than an actual prayer said and he made his way into the room. It was redecorated, a lot more simpler and plainer than in the times of the previous king who had passed away a year ago from an illness.The room now was not filled with embroidered fabrics and luxury items just for display, it was simple yet elegant just like its current owner.

 

“Please, close the doors and bolt them,” came a request from somewhere in the room and TaekWoon contemplated on it for a second before turning around to do as asked. When he turned back to the room, a force he didn’t expect pressed him against the said door, lips pressing against his desperately, hands clutching onto his cloak. A wave of agonizing need washed over TaekWoon himself and he couldn’t help but to kiss the man back, his hands slipping under the loose white cotton shirt other was wearing.

 

His hands were hungry to touch other’s skin like he had done so unforgivably few times before. His mouth longed to taste every bit, every nuance of other- to swallow his voice as a drink of eternal youth and savour it. His ears burned to bask in the glory that was the symphony of pleads and moans. Not a single part of him but a small corner of his mind opposed to this, yet unfortunately that one microscopical part won over and he gently pushed the already in anticipation shaking male away from him.

 

“My king…” he began, despite the heavy term leaving his lips, he rose his hand to affectionately caress the young ruler's cheek. “We can’t. Event his is too much -  my dirty hands touching you,” he spoke, contradicting his own words, his fingers threading through the chestnut brown locks.

 

“But if I allow it? If I say it’s a must for you to be here, to touch me like you had not done enough times before,” two doe brown eyes looked at TaekWoon and if he could he would place the world at the young king’s feet just for this look alone.

 

“My king…” he begun again, the term so dense, so lifeless and dry on his lips he near choked when saying. And he had though switching from ‘sire’ to ‘king’ would be an easy transition.

 

“No, don’t call me like that,” the younger male said with pain in his voice, his hands grabbing onto TaekWoon’s and keeping it in place against his cheek. “Just for one night, before we all travel to hell and back with this war, let me be nothing more and nothing less, but HongBin in the arms of my TaekWoon,” he pleaded, his voice full of fear and shaking. He had always been so brave, so bold and now, now he was a scared child thrown into a lake to learn how to swim on his own with nobody next to him. No one but TaekWoon.

 

TaekWoon didn’t say anything. He pressed his lips against HongBin’s again, noting the sigh of content other let out. The younger one’s hands went to undo the cloak, letting it to pool on the floor. His finger fiddled with the ties of the shirt TaekWoon was wearing. He pulled and tugged on the fabric, making TaekWoon to walk along with him until the bed was the only place they could go further. Like in a dead end battle, there was no way of turning back.

 

Clothes were scattered away, their heated bodies colliding in the chilly air of the room. Hands they had kept to themselves now traveled the old routes over each curve of muscles, each scar, each pleasure spot remembering everything so well as if they would have done this for hundreds of times. Their lips eagerly found more and more ways to move together, more places to kiss, more words of love and devotion to whisper to each other. The voices both of them adored mingled in unison in moans and grunts, growls and mewls and no sound on earth or beyond could compare to this.

 

Each moment of them together, each sense - the scent of heated skin; the sound of lips parted in gasps and silent, breathy confessions and promises; the sensation of skin sliding against skin, their heat mixing and becoming one; the view of kiss bruised lips, tousled hair and lust hooded eyes; above all the feeling of souls becoming one - created heaven, paradise of their own. From the very first kiss to the last breathy moan escaping into the nothingness of the high ceilings above them.

 

The moment was gone, the night slowly slipping away from them like sand through one’s fingers. Tomorrow, when the dread sun would rise, TaekWoon won’t be able to hold HongBin like he did now - so close they were nearly one. He won’t be able to repeat how much he loved the man in his arms over and over again, nor he will be allowed to kiss him, to touch him. That was a realisation, a rough reality both of them knew - TaekWoon could see it in HongBin’s eyes. The sadness accompanying the knowledge of inevitable was unbearable as he couldn’t do a thing to make it go away. They had till sunrise to be nothing more and nothing less but HongBin and his TaekWoon until the sunlight, like in an old fairytale, turned them back  into a king and his knight. But until then, until then they existed just for each other.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

CHECK OUT: VIXX fic list; Steal Heart; Twitter; Tumblr; Instagram

 

Came out quite angsty… Hmmmm…. That happens when you listen to BTS - Butterfly when writing (P.S I really love BTS, if you didn’t know. And the new album is super dope.)

I added AU indicators to few of the chapters, that already had a common setting:

stands for idol AU - aka them as a part of VIXX;

stands for Medieval knight AU, which just grows stronger after Moorim School teaser with HongBin.
I will add more if the rest of the drabbles will have a common AU. I hope this would help in selecting what to read.

BONUS: Handsome HongBin with a sword from Moorim School teaser