Take it off ✿

Love Comes in Different Forms

INSPIRED BY: wonderfully cute art of my wonderful fellow Starlight Lery (@Lerrryyyyy on Twitter, lerrryyyyy on tumblr and roseateflare on IG), who allowed me to use it here as a chapter image. Check her 30 day OTP challenge out! It's SUPER cute!

 

 

“Why are you wearing that old rag?” TaekWoon turns his head to HongBin, who has just stepped out of the bedroom. “Where did you even find it?” He adds another question from the couch on which he is sprawled out as he usually did on Saturday mornings. A book was resting on his black tank top clad chest, arms bent, flexed in a very distracting manner; the blue jeans he as sporting clinging around his thighs in an appetizing way. His grown out, pitch black hair formed a cute bed-hair mess on his head and his naturally intense eyes bored straight in HongBin. An absolute teasing jackpot.

“It’s comfortable. And it was at the back of the closet,” HongBin replies, keeping his cool and looks down at the old jersey he had found in the said closet. It was meant for football, so by all means it was a comfortable piece of clothing. Beside, it belonged to the tall man that was still observing HongBin from the couch. The latter might or might not developed a habit of wearing his lovers slightly bigger clothing because it felt cosy.

“I thought I had thrown all of them out,” TaekWoon says in half whisper and HongBin shrugs. In spur of a moment, angry at the whole world and himself he did indeed throw all of his uniforms out, well, almost. HongBin manages to save a few and stack them away for “some time in the future”, this, however, was not one of them and indeed was just collecting dust at the back at the closet.

The conversation doesn’t really continue as the topic of the uniforms and why they had met their fate in the dumpster was still taboo. It was a bit more than a year ago - when the world they both, especially TaekWoon, knew so much turned upside down - but it all was still too fresh. HongBin started to consider changing, but a hand grabbed his wrist as soon as he was close enough to the couch and he was pulled down.

With a small ‘oooof’ he landed on the sturdy chest he loved to call his pillow and looked up to meet the deep brown eyes looking at him. “It looks good on you. Cute,” TaekWoon smiles slightly and runs his fingers through HongBin’s brown locks. The latter slowly sits up, settling more comfortably on other’s lap and in the process his hand rests on the taller one’s left knee - the root of all changes in their lives.

HongBin was there for that fateful game. From the very morning something ominous was in the air, but the ignored it. Like always he sat in his reserved spot, observing how his other half - the promising team leader Jung TaekWoon - gave his all on the field, bringing his team to another victory and a chance to move up in the league. The last minutes were on the clock, TaekWoon leading an attack in full force, leading a ball to the opponent's gate. Maybe he was too fast, maybe the impact was too specific, but a blockage from the opponents coming out of the blue sent him flying, knee first to the ground.

HongBin remembered well enough the terror suddenly going through him. How he jumped out of his seat and ran to the dressing rooms, anxiously waiting at the door until TaekWoon was carried off the field, his knee literally in pieces. With those few second his career ended.

He quit everything connected to sports, threw out his uniforms and gave away other equipment, the dark cloud of depression lingering over his head months after the cast from his leg was gone. It was a rough time for both of them but now, slowly, everything was back to normal he had found another passion in turning his hobby of music into teaching it. He was happy again, coming home with wonderful stories about how cute the kids were, just like he once spoke about being on the field.

“I think you should take it off tho,” TaekWoons spoke and HongBin returned from the depth of his thoughts and blinking confused at the older. The latter sits up, his large hands softly cupping HongBin’s cheeks and pulling him a tad closer to kiss him tenderly and lovingly. It’s a simple, sweet kiss - nothing more but their lips pressing together, but HongBin has billion butterflies in his stomach from that alone.

He let’s his hands to rest under TaekWoon’s jaw for a moment before he circles his arms around the broad shoulders. Their lips being to move, a wonderful unison with no rush - perfect for a lazy Saturday - tongues entering the playing field slowly, adding a layer of translucent passion to something as simple as a kiss.

TaekWoon’s hands leave HongBin’s cheeks and sneak under the jersey, his hot palms going the warm skin yet making it to shiver. The kiss is broken for a moment, their eyes meeting, playful smiles on their lips. “Even though it looks great on you, I think it would look even better off you, somewhere there,” TaekWoon says and looks at the floor.

“Then do something about this,” HongBin replies and the jersey is soon on the floor along with TaekWoon’s tank top, their pants joining the clothing party on the floor soon after. Indeed, sometimes clothing didn’t belong in the closet or on someone, but scattered on the floor while moans and quiet praises and whispers of love fill the air with no rush, fully enjoying a Saturday afternoon.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHECK OUT: VIXX fic list; A Piece of Heaven; Twitter; Tumblr; Instagram

I probably should write something nice and graphic as I haven't done that in a while, right? Which AU would you prefer for it? Domestic, CEO Jung, idol or medieval?