Teddy ♬

Love Comes in Different Forms

HongBin had sunken in such state of mundane routine he couldn’t see the end of each day as they melted together. Filming was fun, the cast was great and he could always turn to HyunWoo if he wanted to talk, but it simply wasn’t the same. Especially now when a row of 5 suitcases stood at the door waiting for the next morning when the members would depart to Japan. All but HongBin.

 

He let out a sigh, digging back into the script. He was away from home a lot and so were others but he at least met them here and especially one of them. Each night, when only few hours desperately tried to separate one day from another, he could find the familiar warmth he loved so much and indulge in it, gaining energy. He could hide in the safest embrace behind the scenes when their schedules matched and knowing how much empty, meaningless air would be between them was not a pleasant feeling.

 

HongBin’s thread of thoughts was interrupted when a purple and blue gift bag was showed under his nose right above the script he wasn’t reading already for a while. He looked up meeting his favorite coffee brown eyes looking at him through the ends of ash blond bangs. They locked eyes for no longer than a second before the one who was standing looked away. If both of them would be put up to a staring contest, HongBin would be victorious no matter how intense and infamous his stare was. HongBin might have been the fatal weakness, the Achilles heel the taller of two had.

 

“What’s this, TaekWoon hyung?” he asked and placed his script aside to take the bag from the broad shouldered male who still stubbornly didn’t look at HongBin.

 

“You have a lot of schedules alone so I thought you might get lonely,” TaekWoon spoke, his usually quiet voice even softer now. “And we are leaving tomorrow morning so you will be alone in the dorm too and you like to hug something when you sleep…” he added, his cute chubby cheeks now turning rosy pink.

 

“Not “something”. I like to hug you,” HongBin corrected with a smile before taking out the content of the bag. It was a white teddy with a blue, green and red checkered bowtie around it’s neck. The inside of its fluffy ears, patches on its front and back paws were in deep brown as well as its nose. The color of the glossy eyes was in oddly familiar shade of coffee brown and the longer HongBin looked at chubby cheeked face of the white stuffed animal in his hands the more he saw the resemblance.

 

“If you don’t like it, you don’t have to take it,” the man who was now finally looking at HongBin said and the latter looked up. This time he managed to trap other with his gaze for long enough to put down the teddy, stand up and take the one needed step closer. With no ceremonies HongBin pressed his lips against the plump peachy one’s of the captured man.

 

“I love it. As it reminds me of you, I bet I won’t be lonely at all,” he said wrapping his arms around the slightly taller one’s waist.

 

“When do you go back to the set?” came a quiet question as HongBin was locked in an embrace he loved.

 

“In around 30 minutes,” HongBin admitted unwillingly. “And I will be back when you will be sleeping,” he added as he knew the question of his return time was coming.

 

“I could stay up and wait for you,” Came and offer, but HongBin shook his head at it. If he was losing sleep didn’t mean someone who had to board a plane tomorrow had to do the same.

 

“No need, sit with me until I need to go and it will be fine,” HongBin placed a kiss on the corner of other’s mouth and allowed himself to be guided to the couch for the best 30 minutes of the week, with nothing more than mixed body warmth and sweet kisses.

 

~ || ~

 

TaekWoon had regrets on how deep his sleep was. He didn’t notice how HongBin got home nor how he left again and the feeling he could let someone so significant slip out of his grasp so easily was unsettling. With a sigh he tried to turn around, the time to depart far, as no one had even attempted to wake him up, yet his hand knocked something over. Unwillingly, as the space next to him was empty, he opened his eyes and was greeted by a teddy staring at him.

 

It was almost the same as he had given to HongBin, only this one was brown with bright red bow around his neck. The inside of its ears, its nose, front and back paws were in rich dark brown while its eyes were in soft chestnut brown. A small sticky note was attached to its chest.

 

“Someone to hug not only when you are sleeping. See you soon, hyung.

Your Binnie ♡.”

 

TaekWoon looked at the cute faced bear before placing it next to himself on the pillow. He might have been caught hugging the toy, while snoring softly, by Hakyeon and he might have overly carefully taken the bear in his carry-on luggage, quietly whispering how it was less of a bother with 180+cm tall original.

 

Meanwhile the white other half of the bear couple silently sat in the van, waiting for its drained owner to hold it while sinking into sleep that severely tried to separate one day from another. They might have been nothing more but fabric, but for two people they meant far more.

 

_________________________________________________________

CHECK OUT: VIXX fic list; A Piece of Heaven; Twitter; Tumblr; Instagram; hongbinstaekwoon’s LeoBin drabbles